JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by coopersmom »

Honestly though!!! What is her appeal to men these days?? She's overweight, has a litter of children, has no eyebrows (she draws them on every morning), whips her tit out for the first pervy old man to ask, and seriously having sex with her must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway[/quote]

Bahah. I'm so glad you said this because I have always wanted to. I'm a L&D nurse and have checked plenty of women with 3+ kids and yep. *usually* hotdog down a hallway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

For a nurse you should know that the vagina is a muscle and with proper exercises it goes back to "normal" and being tight even after having kids.

Well not everyone with 3+ children has the time to do the proper exercises, and I doubt Messs cares
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

coopersmom wrote:Honestly though!!! What is her appeal to men these days?? She's overweight, has a litter of children, has no eyebrows (she draws them on every morning), whips her tit out for the first pervy old man to ask, and seriously having sex with her must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway
Bahah. I'm so glad you said this because I have always wanted to. I'm a L&D nurse and have checked plenty of women with 3+ kids and yep. *usually* hotdog down a hallway.

For a nurse you should know that the vagina is a muscle and with proper exercises it goes back to "normal" and being tight even after having kids.

Well not everyone with 3+ children has the time to do the proper exercises, and I doubt Messs cares[/quote]

Hun you can do kegals at any time Image they're super easy, not require much effort, and aren't time consuming. I agree Jess is lazy and doesn't care, but I hate when people spread false information like when you have kids you get lose because that's not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry meant to say do not * ^ anyway...

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lagenialester wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:No shit, I wanna tell her to fuck off acting like Addie's apnea is SUCH a life threatening serious condition.

Bitch, try handing over your brand new 5 day old baby boy to a pediatric heart surgeon knowing they were about to stop his heart and repair it for 2 hours. Then tell me about being scared! (Which is what I had to go through with my 3rd child. He is 6 now and healthy, by the way)

Lots of kids have apnea and they outgrow it. And now that she has the monitor she is good. So stop dramatizing it. You don't know shit about being scared for your child's life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Fellow heart Mom here! I'm sure what she went through was really scary. I can understand that. It's the broadcasting and monetizing that disgusts me. She's also not using Addie's story to become an advocate for safe sleep or anything like that. The only time I share my daughter's story is to promote CHD awareness and research.

I love meeting other heart moms!!! What condition does your daughter have? My son was born with TGA, undiagnosed until birth. Had the switch procedure at 5 days and has had 2 caths....one at 13 months and one this past December but other than that is doing so great. I am SO thankful. But yes I agree, I don't talk much about his condition unless its to spread awareness.

My daughter was born with a large PDA detected at 9 months. She had a cath procedure a year ago to close with a mesh implant. The first one didn't work and they had to put in a differently shaped cath. Spent some time in the PICU but now she is mostly stable at 3.5! We've had some heart buddies go through some pretty serious procedures and are fortunate that her defect is mostly fixed now.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

If I had to choose one youtuber to come on here and answer questions I'll be Jess. But she wouldn't be able to take it people here would tear her a new one.
loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

It infuriates me that she is acting like she has a life threatening disease. She should be happy all of her kids are healthy.
My only child who is 4 years old was diagnosed with cancer at 2 years old. He has been through a lot to say the least. 2 years later he receives chemotherapy and isn't done with it for another year and a half. So for her to act this way it's a slap in the face. But then again, of course Jessica will milk what happened to her daughter for as long as she can.

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Question for the posters on this """forum""": Why do you watch/follow Jess or any other vlogger for that matter?

I ask because it's something I've been thinking about lately. Why do I enjoy watching and discussing other people's lives? I certainly do enjoy it but why? I don't know. I kind of like Jesss (wouldn't consider myself to be a hater) but I disagree with many of her decisions. Sometimes she's boring, sometimes she goes through bad phases (eg lately her obsession with Addie to the exclusion of her other kids). But I've literally been following her for YEARS. Just wondering (out of curiosity) if anyone knows WHY they follow vloggers?

ETA: Also wanted to add that a lot of people must enjoy this, otherwise vlogging wouldn't be a thing.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

missy-1010 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:
coopersmom wrote: Honestly though!!! What is her appeal to men these days?? She's overweight, has a litter of children, has no eyebrows (she draws them on every morning), whips her tit out for the first pervy old man to ask, and seriously having sex with her must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

As a nurse who's checked hundreds of vaginas over the past 7 years in L&D I can tell you that it never goes back to normal. Sorry but it's the truth. And that's why I said *usually* because some women do snap back "better" than others. You can take your internet research and go with it but I'll jut stick to my actual hands on (literally) experience.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

gossipingloser wrote:Question for the posters on this """forum""": Why do you watch/follow Jess or any other vlogger for that matter?

I ask because it's something I've been thinking about lately. Why do I enjoy watching and discussing other people's lives? I certainly do enjoy it but why? I don't know. I kind of like Jesss (wouldn't consider myself to be a hater) but I disagree with many of her decisions. Sometimes she's boring, sometimes she goes through bad phases (eg lately her obsession with Addie to the exclusion of her other kids). But I've literally been following her for YEARS. Just wondering (out of curiosity) if anyone knows WHY they follow vloggers?

ETA: Also wanted to add that a lot of people must enjoy this, otherwise vlogging wouldn't be a thing.

I enjoy it because I live in a small city by myself (just moved here, population like 3000, boyfriend works out of town) it's hard for me to make friends because most people here my age are super immature or drugged out. So I don't have much going on in my life besides work, and keeping up with my house, and taking care of my cats. I don't watch TV very much so I'm left with YouTube Imagegood question! I've wondered myself too at times. Sometimes I feel bad for shit talking Jess, but I think it's just part of human nature.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Honestly I watch because it makes me feel better about myself, on a bad day I can at least sleep well in my bed knowing I have done a better job than Jess the mess , and it's also another plus that my couch is lovely with no stains amniotic or other lmao
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I watch because it shows me what NOT to do as a parent.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

It's just like watching a reality TV show. It's drama.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:No shit, I wanna tell her to fuck off acting like Addie's apnea is SUCH a life threatening serious condition.

Bitch, try handing over your brand new 5 day old baby boy to a pediatric heart surgeon knowing they were about to stop his heart and repair it for 2 hours. Then tell me about being scared! (Which is what I had to go through with my 3rd child. He is 6 now and healthy, by the way)

Lots of kids have apnea and they outgrow it. And now that she has the monitor she is good. So stop dramatizing it. You don't know shit about being scared for your child's life!

I lost a baby late in my pregnancy...one of the hardest things I've had to go through. I'm pregnant again and so paranoid that I'm not enjoying being pregnant. It's not a happy time for me. I just want it to be April already. She's a fucken bitch with this whole apnea thing. I can't believe she wants to make two separate videos about it. One video specifically about central sleep apnea and a q&a. WTF is wrong with her? She has been able to deliver with ALL her pregnancies and delivered HEALTHY babies. None of them have had to have surgeries like some of you ladies with your babies. Addie is here. She gets to kiss her every day. She gets to kiss all her kids.

I'm sorry I'm just an emotional wreck today. This pregnancy has taken a beating on my emotions lol atleast I'm not crying over bank commercials lol
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I have been watching Jessica for over 5 years now, and it would just feel weird to stop. I mainly watch because I actually enjoy seeing the kids. I know a lot of people here call them "unruly" and other names, but I think they are just high energy kids. They seems sweet to me. My favorite vlogs are the ones with all the kids.

As for Jessica, I don't hate her or think she is horrible mom. I just think she is annoying and makes bad choices. However, the bad choices she makes are super entertaining lol. I continue to watch for the same reason people watch shows like Teen Mom or 19 kids and counting. Like the drama is entertaining and it is interesting to see someone's life that is so different from anything I would do.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I've been watching Jessica since she found out she was pregnant with Kyson and Kaden. I found her Lilia pregnancy videos annoying but found Lilia absolutely adorable (she was in the toddler stage by then). I do enjoy some of her content, I can't say I "hate" her (but I'm definitely not a minion, call me Team Switzerland lol), but she's really the only vlogger I find interesting. I do snark on Daily Bumps but that's just because...Daily Bumps lmao
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

tinybeartender wrote:Also what the hell is with the 'Lilia is like the mom/has a mom personality' SHE'S 6 YEARS OLD! I get that the eldest siblings usually like to help out with the younger ones but good lord, let her be a kid before you start pushing this mothering onto her. At this rate, Lilia is going to be a teen mom just like Jesss, and she'll be ecstatic about it! And this isn't the first time we've heard of her referring to her kids as moms and dads, it's so weird! This girl needs a hobby bar reproducing!
Well Mimi was excited when Jess announced she was pregnant with Lilia, so is it really that surprising...
It is sad, I hope Lilia makes better decisions. I hope all the kids make better decisions, statistics are against them.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I think lilia will learn from example. She seems smart, and I think she will look at her moms life and all the men that came in and out of their lives and living in the chaos will really help push her to do something better with her life.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

That's what I'm hoping, especially having Gabe as an example. He hasn't had many serious relationships since Jess. He hasn't had anymore kids, yet. Him and Amber will be married before they do. I'm sure being there is a different dynamic than being at home with Jess.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Lilia is probably gonna love escaping to Gabes house when she's a teenager.. she probably loves it now. Also it's cute seeing Lilia's daddy daughter dance recital dress.. just think when it's Addies turn Jess will probably be on soulmate/baby daddy #6
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The poop explosion in her vlog/the twins changing addelyn on jess' bed with no pad under her made me so grossed out. You know that bedspread & sheets have never & will never be washed :|

Return to “JesssFam”