Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by msrubeus »

sammibro wrote:I paused the video, and got this beauty:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ae3937.jpg[/img]

Anyway, it really concerns me that Ollie and Finn have no supervision, but I just noticed today that they don't even have covers on the outlets to prevent the boys from poking around there!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... c8e861.jpg[/img]

Considering that the Lumps don't properly supervise the boys, they should at least baby proof a little bit more! Also, the inconsistency today was (to use their most overused word) CRAZY! Bryan tells Ollie not to play on the bar, then Ollie is seen playing on the bar and sitting on the bar twice more in the vlog! Ollie knows what's up. He knows he can do what he wants. When he was eating pizza, he even said that he was at the pizza table; then he pointed to the bar and said that was the table where he plays! LOL! Ollie runs shit in that house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they got baby proof outlets. There is a kind that looks like a regular outlet but is actually kid safe. I thought they mentioned it in the vlog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

kittypurry wrote:
"Keeping her inside was nearly impossible"...she says on a pic she took of Zuri inside Image. She's posted others of Zuri in strange places inside.

Why didn't she just say that B&M leave their doors open and children & pets unattended to. Zuri is probably happier now without the chaos that is the lumps. I bet these two won't close house doors or appliance doors properly until they can hook them up to their magical ipad controller. hahaha
teach123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by teach123 »

I have been reading this thread for months, but this is my first post, so forgive me if I dont attach the picture correctly!

In today's vlog when missy is getting her DMV picture, it sure looks like a small baby bump!\
Last edited by teach123 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So wait... Missy's license is expired AND she hasn't had them Bc she hasn't gotten her wallet back, but yet... didn't she just drive the boys to swim yesterday? And had driven before then? Idk about in CA but here in GA if you are behind the wheel without your physical license in your possession, you are going to jail, have to pay a fine ect. Especially if you don't have proof AND when they look you up it's expired. I had lost my license and had to get a replacement, stupid me thought that meant they had been renewed since it was close to my renewal deadline. It wasn't... so I got stopped at a roadblock a YEAR later and found out I was driving on expired license. If it hadn't been for the fact that my cousin was an investigator and was at the road block I would have been taken to jail. She let my husband switch and drive for me and I went the next day and got them renewed. Point being. What would Missy have done if she got pulled over with the boys and went to jail!??!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Missy really annoyed me in this vlog. First it was complaining about the dogs omg guys did you know that if you have a dog you have to take it outside to go to the bathroom even if it's raining?!? Ugh and then you have to dry them off! How do you not think about these things BEFORE getting a dog?? I live in Oregon and have an 80 pound dog. I have to dry him off every time he goes out unless I want mud all over my house. And secondly, how do you not know your drivers license has expired? I swear these people do not know how to be adults! Thank god for Mimi and papa right?

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Another day, more new toys for Oliver

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Missy learned soooo much from losing her wallet that it took her a whole TEN DAYS to go back to thinking that her forgetfulness is cute.
Expired licence, Finn's shoes, not giving Bryan the car key. She learned NOTHING.

And they're adding to their posse by helping yet another member of Missy's family start a channel.

Finn was adorable today. Every time he was on camera he was hamming it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

DailyNewToyForOllieWhoIsFinn?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do all Californians freak out like they do about rain? Yes I totally get the weather is supposed to be insane in CA (all my peeps here from that area, please be safe!), but that was hardly more than a sprinkle that they showed before showing Ollie in the car, or while driving.. or in the parking lot.... please tell me that are being over dramatic.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So I'm definitely thinking she's pregnant!Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh really Bryan? It was only $10??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Looks like she took the suggestion from twitter of doing an interview with Oliver for her channel. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. My bet is they'll have to use subtitles.

I noticed Missy stopped herself from saying "my doors" at the beginning. Anyone else find it weird how everything she talks about is "my"? My house, my doors, my carpets, my kitchen.

Of course Bryan caved about the toy after he said no. I knew that was going to happen. These people are so predictable in the worst way.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webbygurl626 wrote:So I'm definitely thinking she's pregnant!Image

Whoa.....
I'm not trying to fat shame at all. I'd be pretty hypocritical if I did. Either she's one of those girls that carries weight in her belly, you know, the ones you see that you have to ask yourself wonder if she's pregnant or just gained weight. Or she's knocked up. Lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whoa.....
I'm not trying to fat shame at all. I'd be pretty hypocritical if I did. Either she's one of those girls that carries weight in her belly, you know, the ones you see that you have to ask yourself wonder if she's pregnant or just gained weight. Or she's knocked up. Lol
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Good catch! If she's pregnant they'll probably be announcing in the next few weeks.

sweetness5113
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetness5113 »

Long time lurker, and I just had to bite the bullet and make an account. I am not ready to make the leap to jump on the "missy's pregnant" bandwagon... but that screenshot is hard to dispute. You would think that if it was weight gain they would have a personal trainer living in their 'nanny quarters' by now and the basement would be renovated to be a state of the art gym with ALL the newest automated technology. But I guess weight loss is something that takes hard work to accomplish too... not just money thrown at it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sweetness5113 wrote:Long time lurker, and I just had to bite the bullet and make an account. I am not ready to make the leap to jump on the "missy's pregnant" bandwagon... but that screenshot is hard to dispute. You would think that if it was weight gain they would have a personal trainer living in their 'nanny quarters' by now and the basement would be renovated to be a state of the art gym with ALL the newest automated technology. But I guess weight loss is something that takes hard work to accomplish too... not just money thrown at it.

This would be one of my first "frivolous" purchases if I had their money. I just don't understand them.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

kittypurry wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 32238a.jpg

"Keeping her inside was nearly impossible"...she says on a pic she took of Zuri inside Image. She's posted others of Zuri in strange places inside.

This is so, so, soooo off topic, but you follow Sierra Boggess? I follow her, too. I love her. It's a small world LOL

To keep it on topic...Bryan could use a couple musical theatre singers to follow. Just watching them, he could learn how to hold himself when he sings, and to breathe in his belly (diaphragm ofc but he wouldnt know), and to HAVE VIBRATO WITHOUT SHAKING YOUR HEAD.

And I'm so sick of the excuses for Zuri :roll:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

She looks like her belly button is out, too, unless her belly is weirdly bumpy? Maybe she's always had an outie idk I don't pay attention to Missy's belly on a daily basis lol
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
They should really get platinum life insurance for Mimi and Papa....my god these two idiots are so disorganized and have their parents come save their ass every single time!! Missy didn't notice her license was expired? Why am I not surprised - she doesn't pay attention to anything, if it was someone else it wouldn't be that big of a deal but the fact that she loses her wallet several times a year and doesn't remember anything when she's grocery shopping - I'm surprised she even remembers her kids when she goes out!! That is probably why they got that car with the baby reminder feature - since Missy is such a stupid moron!!

She was more worried about her picture - look do you think you're an A list celebrity? Nobody will ever look at that thing but you honey! You should worry about your wrinkling forehead than your hairstyle!! How many times did Missy say the word "crazy" when discussing the weather? Both of them talk about it so much they should just broadcast it from now on!! Like get over it - it's just water!! Look at the people who have been hit with 45 cm of snow!!

Wow they bought Ollie something from the toy store? That almost never happens - and the fact that they say "why" they did it...unbelievable!! It's about time because my goodness...it's only been 1 day since his last new toy....good for you Bryan and Missy...make sure you keep spoiling your only child...oh wait...you have another one right? I keep forgetting...and so do you!!!

Return to “Daily Bumps”