perctpiper
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by perctpiper »

Rkp65i wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Omg I just realized why Keren got a hat... khoa complimented bianca on the whole "baseball look" a few vlogs back, then surprise surprise, a few days later Keren orders a hat and is wearing it. Like really? Doesn't she claim to be so secure about her relationship with khoa? I call bullshit! She seems like the ridiculously jealous type behind closed doors and you know that's why she bought that damn hat
OMG I remember that! It was on an old instagram photo and was something like "Khoa you better unblock me now." LOL

Wasnt there something on instagram that went down with them last year? Keren left a comment on Khoa's page that was crazy girlfriend status and then eventually deleted it?? I cant remember the whole story.
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

I went back to find it!!! lol, sorry about the messed up replies too.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Unknowngirly wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:Well Kyra looked fantastic her entire pregnancy because the girl actually put forth effort to it. You can tell a major difference b/t her pregnancy with Levi and her pregnancy with "baby #2". I watched vlogs when she was preggo with Levi and she ate like Keren does now, whatever the hell she wanted and she was huge by the end of her pregnancy. I think she learned her lesson. Hopefully Keren did and if they have more kids she will eat a bit better. :|
Keren is going to do it again. You don't brag on twitter saying "omg all the shit I ate was soooo worth it because I already lost 30 pounds" if you learned your lesson lol
Isn't it possible for that to cause loose skin as well? She's losing all that weight rapidly without any muscle growth.
I mean, she probably just posted that to get to the people who "shamed" her for eating that way.
It doesn't mean she didn't potentially learn anything. Someone else said she is still swollen, no no...
that is fat. Keren probably realizes this. I have hopes that she will eat better with her next baby.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

perctpiper wrote:Image

Oh my god what!!!!! I wonder what this was about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

msgmiscc wrote:Omg I just realized why Keren got a hat... khoa complimented bianca on the whole "baseball look" a few vlogs back, then surprise surprise, a few days later Keren orders a hat and is wearing it. Like really? Doesn't she claim to be so secure about her relationship with khoa? I call bullshit! She seems like the ridiculously jealous type behind closed doors and you know that's why she bought that damn hat
I didn't even think of that. It makes sense. I am the ridiculously jealous type, I'll admit. My bf would never even get away
with complimenting other girls like that. It's just freaking weird to me. I had given props to Keren for seeming OK with
the way Khoa & Bianca are, but maybe I need to take that back, lol.
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Or maybe she was feeling the style and wanted to
Match with her bff? Which yeah is a little
Immature but guys come on, I honestly feels she loves Bianca way more than Khoa, I don't think she's insecure about those two
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

So they put Jackson in timeout because he was crying?? I don't think Jackson understands TO yet...I mean, he doesn't even respond when they talk to him, how is gonna understand why they're forcing him to sit on stairs..
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Aren't they afraid Jackson is gonna hurt Landon? I get that they taught him "gentle" but I feel like they should've taught him to not touch him at all. Does anyone have babies close in age and wanna tell me how y'all did it? It just seems unsafe to me...
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

rbyrolg wrote:

Or maybe she was feeling the style and wanted to
Match with her bff? Which yeah is a little
Immature but guys come on, I honestly feels she loves Bianca way more than Khoa, I don't think she's insecure about those two
I think they both like Bianca more than they like each other lol. I don't blame keren for wanting to look like her she's beautiful and her outfit was on point. Sometimes me and my best friend would buy the same shirts or outfits. It's pretty common
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

I find Bianca's style pretty "basic" especially considering her age. I mean, she was literally dressed as a trend from head to toe.
Find your own style!
iamdab24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by iamdab24 »

iamdab24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by iamdab24 »

What post was that on?

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

iamdab24 wrote:

What post was that on?

And what is the context?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Can someone post a side by side picture of kerens face pregnant vs now

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Can someone post a side by side picture of kerens face pregnant vs now

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 94960d.jpg[/img]

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

ecf997 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Can someone post a side by side picture of kerens face pregnant vs now

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 94960d.jpg

Thank you!! Her face seems slimmer but I am pretty sure it's still bigger than before being pregnant,
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

ecf997 wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 94960d.jpg[/img]

It's way too soon to say that all the swelling should have gone down. She's only 2 weeks postpartum. There's so much body shaming on this woman and it makes me feel horrible for her.

I get criticism about her food choices, but the comments about her body are just over the top. There's this huge societal pressure for women's bodies to bounce right back after giving birth. What her body just went through is monumental and Keren's body will be adjusting majorly in the first 3 months and will continue to for up to the next year.

Sure a healthier diet may have helped cut down on that swelling, but she likely would have swelled quite a bit. I'm all for calling her out on unhealthy habits, but give the woman a break when it comes to her pregnant and postpartum body. She could have been much worse than she was, and she'll be postpartum for much longer.

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Hey, I agree. Body shaming is not good.
BUT Keren literally bragged about losing so much weight already and that she is HAPPY she ate like shit... like.. cmon dude.
It's not unheard of that she has some fat on her body. I mentioned it, and didn't mean it as shaming. Simply stating a fact. People
in our society have problems with fat. They just want to be skinny, and this includes Keren. :|
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Anyone want to recap today's vlog? Is she really going back to work or is it click bait?

MissKeitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissKeitz »

Britxo wrote:Anyone want to recap today's vlog? Is she really going back to work or is it click bait?

By work she meant doing videos for her channel:)

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”