JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by Haylnmo »

I've been watching Jess now for a couple of years . I came across her videos by accident while looking for the teen mom trailer ( I live in the U.K so it's always on months after the US )
I honestly struggle to watch her videos lately . It's not so much the Addie thing that bothers me but more the fact I feel like she really shows her immaturity since she's been with Chris . i get so annoyed with her bragging about her kids and I honestly feel like she does this to make herself feel better about her situation. I think deep down she knows she's screwed her life up and no matter how good or bad a mother she is she will constantly be looked down on for having 5 children with 3 different dads . I don't think she's really happy with Chris but I think she settled because she's scared of being alone .
When she does her sit down vlogs it's almost like she's not all there in her eyes , like she's talking but she's lost somewhere in her head .
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jess is like the majority of men... act first, think later, think with your genitals and not with your brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Lilia is probably gonna love escaping to Gabes house when she's a teenager.. she probably loves it now. Also it's cute seeing Lilia's daddy daughter dance recital dress.. just think when it's Addies turn Jess will probably be on soulmate/baby daddy #6
I swear right before she mentioned Gabes name I thought she was going to make Chris go to the daddy daughter dance thing.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Haylnmo wrote:I've been watching Jess now for a couple of years . I came across her videos by accident while looking for the teen mom trailer ( I live in the U.K so it's always on months after the US )
I honestly struggle to watch her videos lately . It's not so much the Addie thing that bothers me but more the fact I feel like she really shows her immaturity since she's been with Chris . i get so annoyed with her bragging about her kids and I honestly feel like she does this to make herself feel better about her situation. I think deep down she knows she's screwed her life up and no matter how good or bad a mother she is she will constantly be looked down on for having 5 children with 3 different dads . I don't think she's really happy with Chris but I think she settled because she's scared of being alone .
When she does her sit down vlogs it's almost like she's not all there in her eyes , like she's talking but she's lost somewhere in her head .
Agreed , but mimi is quite there either I mean professionally she must perform to a set standard,
But in her family life she comes across very eccentric,
E.g. The dancing segments, her reaction to her daughters pregnancies,
I swear my mum would have been so angry at one .
I don't know I find them all odd in that family , bar the kids they're sweet,
I don't think it's a cultural difference, when I visit the United States, I find the people very nice and down to earth ,
I don't know how messica can act so high and mighty sitting on a stained couch , her hair full of grease hmm.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps we have worse people than messica in the UK , the difference is though most of them know they're a mess , and people look down on them as dead beats (sad but true)
I don't understand how people look up to her , and even ask advice , I mean really really ??? Lmao
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Lilia is probably gonna love escaping to Gabes house when she's a teenager.. she probably loves it now. Also it's cute seeing Lilia's daddy daughter dance recital dress.. just think when it's Addies turn Jess will probably be on soulmate/baby daddy #6
I swear right before she mentioned Gabes name I thought she was going to make Chris go to the daddy daughter dance thing.
same!!! it's so something Jess would do! oh sorry Gabe but Lilia wants to bring daddy Chris to the recital
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

gossipingloser wrote:Question for the posters on this """forum""": Why do you watch/follow Jess or any other vlogger for that matter?

I ask because it's something I've been thinking about lately. Why do I enjoy watching and discussing other people's lives? I certainly do enjoy it but why? I don't know. I kind of like Jesss (wouldn't consider myself to be a hater) but I disagree with many of her decisions. Sometimes she's boring, sometimes she goes through bad phases (eg lately her obsession with Addie to the exclusion of her other kids). But I've literally been following her for YEARS. Just wondering (out of curiosity) if anyone knows WHY they follow vloggers?

ETA: Also wanted to add that a lot of people must enjoy this, otherwise vlogging wouldn't be a thing.

I watch her because it makes my shitty life look inferior to her shittier life.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

gossipingloser wrote:Question for the posters on this """forum""": Why do you watch/follow Jess or any other vlogger for that matter?

I ask because it's something I've been thinking about lately. Why do I enjoy watching and discussing other people's lives? I certainly do enjoy it but why? I don't know. I kind of like Jesss (wouldn't consider myself to be a hater) but I disagree with many of her decisions. Sometimes she's boring, sometimes she goes through bad phases (eg lately her obsession with Addie to the exclusion of her other kids). But I've literally been following her for YEARS. Just wondering (out of curiosity) if anyone knows WHY they follow vloggers?

ETA: Also wanted to add that a lot of people must enjoy this, otherwise vlogging wouldn't be a thing.

At the beginning, I think I started watching because, even if I don't have kids, I love children. I also wanted to see how someone of my age were dealing with having a child that young (not that I wanted to do the same, I always wanted to have a master degree, but I was curious), and also it was interesting to see the kids grow up. And of course, I LOVE gossip! I don't actually watch them as often as before (I mean, sometimes their idiocy is just too much and they annoy me, and also I have a life :D ) but mostly I am watching because I am curious to see how other persons live their life, educate their children (in a way I learn a lot of thing, I know what to NOT do when you have a child which, I am sure, will be very useful when I decide to have children...).
Also, now that I "know" them, even after a long period without watching, sometimes I am curious to know what they are becoming That's why I like watching youtubers but for Jess in particular, it's like watching a reality show, her life is so much drama and sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes I get bored and I stop watching (like right now, I prefer to read what you guys see in the vlogs and I am fine with it, she annoys me too much with Addie to continue watching) but thanks to Jess, I have no doubts I took the right decision on being serious in my studies to have a financially stable future while she just kept getting pregnant...
Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylnmo »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Ps we have worse people than messica in the UK , the difference is though most of them know they're a mess , and people look down on them as dead beats (sad but true)
I don't understand how people look up to her , and even ask advice , I mean really really ??? Lmao

Omg yes !!! I wanted to say that over here she would be classed a 'skutter' lol .
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So guess who is hanging out with Jess again, as of 15 minutes ago?
It's so sad at this point all I do is laugh.

And HAHAHA at her responding to comments. Oh, girl you showed me. You really showed all of us. How could we have ever doubted you??

I swear this bitch must be drinking her own golden breastmilk to be THIS deluded.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Even though she denies it, your guys' comments must have gotten to her because she's suddenly posting pics of the twins
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

I watch because of the kids too (that applies to any 'family' vloggers) :D I think I came across Jess through the "twins recognise eachother for the first time" video. Multiples fascinate me. I thought Jess was down to earth and (at that time) I found her relatable. There are many vloggers I just can't stand anymore, like Daily Bumps and E&J, which kind of breaks my heart because I love seeing the kids grow and learn, but their parents are just awful. Jess, in my opinion, is a much better mother (and more likable person) when she's single - it's like she has to act and show off for her man of the month. And, she hypes her kids up and makes them 'act' too, which I think is why they seem very annoying at times. When she just films them doing their own thing, there's not nearly as much screeching ;)
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Even though she denies it, your guys' comments must have gotten to her because she's suddenly posting pics of the twins
She hasn't posted a single snap today of just Addie, can't tell if she's trying to prove us wrong or taking our suggestions Image

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

kittypurry wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Even though she denies it, your guys' comments must have gotten to her because she's suddenly posting pics of the twins
She hasn't posted a single snap today of just Addie, can't tell if she's trying to prove us wrong or taking our suggestions Image

I think it's more to prove us wrong, in a few days Addie will be back stronger than ever ;)
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lol even if she's trying to prove us wrong that makes her look dumb cause she's doing what we want her to

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Dance puppet, dance.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:So guess who is hanging out with Jess again, as of 15 minutes ago?
It's so sad at this point all I do is laugh.

And HAHAHA at her responding to comments. Oh, girl you showed me. You really showed all of us. How could we have ever doubted you??

I swear this bitch must be drinking her own golden breastmilk to be THIS deluded.

Why what did she say , I really can't go back to the cesspool right now smom I'm eating looool
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I'm late on both accounts but I found this forum when a Vanessa video appeared in my suggested box, I watched a few of her videos and in one of them she mentioned this site - so I stuck around here to lurk on Vanessa, and Jesssssss kept getting mentioned in her thread and so I came here to lurk, and started watching some of her videos under the assumption of "holy shit no she can't be THAT bad".

It's just drama. Drama hooks people in and keeps them interested. Cute kids help.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I found Jess after a friend on fb liked one of her pictures. She was with Drake and Lilia and pregnant with the twins. I could tell just by looking at the pic that they were all planned. I googled her to figure out who she was like "why is my friend liking this chicks picture?"
I found out she was a "YouTube pesonality" and instantly the JGPOP website popped up which confirmed my suspicions. I didn't judge until I looked at the page and realized it was planned one way.
Then I watched a few of her videos and was confused about who Drake was, since she had Gabe in her channel name. I've been watching her on and off ever since. Now, I basically read here and don't watch her videos. She's gotten boring since marrying skube doo.
I stopped watching for about a month then got bored one day and clicked on Vanessa's video (I don't remember how I found her, I think she was suggested) and she was crying about Guru Gossiper and Jess commented on the video saying they didn't like her either. That's how I found this site. It was nice to find a place where people shared similar opinions, unlike scrolling through her comment section.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk[/quote]
I lost a baby late in my pregnancy...one of the hardest things I've had to go through. I'm pregnant again and so paranoid that I'm not enjoying being pregnant. It's not a happy time for me. I just want it to be April already. She's a fucken bitch with this whole apnea thing. I can't believe she wants to make two separate videos about it. One video specifically about central sleep apnea and a q&a. WTF is wrong with her? She has been able to deliver with ALL her pregnancies and delivered HEALTHY babies. None of them have had to have surgeries like some of you ladies with your babies. Addie is here. She gets to kiss her every day. She gets to kiss all her kids.

I'm sorry I'm just an emotional wreck today. This pregnancy has taken a beating on my emotions lol atleast I'm not crying over bank commercials lol[/quote]

Your post stuck out to me. I will be sending good thoughts and if you don't mind praying for you and your baby. I can't even imagine what your going through. <3

Return to “JesssFam”