2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by lonelysoul »

So, she seems she probably has a trip planned to Peru since she needed a passport for Charlie. Probably so that family can meet Charlie. How weird is it that they're meeting her son in person before they're meeting David? LOL

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She thought it wasn't considered exclusive breastfeeding because she fed Charlie breastmilk in a bottle LOL
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d68c04.jpg

I posted this on Britney's thread but for those of you who don't have her on snapchat this is what she posted. Also the whole bullshit mascara story Vanessa was talking about was to show her eyes. I think she was trying to prove her hazel eyes Image she actually has hazel eyes too. I can put a screenshot of that too if you guys want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

Did brit delete the pic? Cause I don't see it lol

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

No it's still there

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

alrightjosephine wrote:If I took a photo of myself with a filter on and with the flash on, my eyes would appear a very different colour to what they actually are too. At best, I'll accept she may have a green ring around her pupils, but her eyes are not green. Neither are Vanessa's. These girls are so beyond deluded. It reminds me of Jess thinking all of her kids had blue eyes for so long.
True, I have light blue eyes and I just tried it and a flash & filter made my eyes look like a bright cerulean blue. Aka much prettier than they are in real life lol.

And sorry but who gives a shit if she has green/hazel eyes if they always look brown anyways? Lol
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
alrightjosephine wrote:If I took a photo of myself with a filter on and with the flash on, my eyes would appear a very different colour to what they actually are too. At best, I'll accept she may have a green ring around her pupils, but her eyes are not green. Neither are Vanessa's. These girls are so beyond deluded. It reminds me of Jess thinking all of her kids had blue eyes for so long.
True, I have light blue eyes and I just tried it and a flash & filter made my eyes look like a bright cerulean blue. Aka much prettier than they are in real life lol.

And sorry but who gives a shit if she has green/hazel eyes if they always look brown anyways? Lol
Yep. I have green eyes and just took a photo like she did and they turned up grey.

And literally. These YT moms have the weirdest obsession with eye and hair colour. It's so weird. Who does Brit think Aria got her dark brown eyes from, if not her? They sure as shit didn't come from Ean. :D
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

alrightjosephine wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Yep. I have green eyes and just took a photo like she did and they turned up grey.

And literally. These YT moms have the weirdest obsession with eye and hair colour. It's so weird. Who does Brit think Aria got her dark brown eyes from, if not her? They sure as shit didn't come from Ean. :D

I thought ean had brownish eyes too?

Personal- My husband has brown eyes and I have blue, and our 2 sons have bright blue eyes. His family all have brown eyes besides his brother who has hazel eyes. His parents try and say our kids got their blue eyes from his side. Umm what lol? People really do get so weird and defensive about eye color
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

Ean has blue eyes. You can see them quite well in the boyfriend/girlfriend tag.

Yep. Families get weird about that sort of thing. It's just a strange thing to take so seriously.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can they both get over their eye color? How immature is that...
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I love all the highlights you can see in Lily's hair when its straightened!
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

I have hazel eyes. With flash they look green. But it's only because of the flash. This girl is nuts. She looks like a goof in that picture.
Vanessa clearly has brown eyes. Embrace them! My daughter has the most beautiful big dark brown eyes and I love them. Brown is beautiful too.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Hey V is Lily staying with you orrrrr?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I've been wanting to mention this, but Britney does this sometimes, and I've seen Vanessa do this lately as well; whenever they're about to talk about anything on Snapchat, they'll mess up what they are about to say, then say, "oops let me start over.." what's the point of posting it at all? They both look like idiots doing that.
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

I was just creeping on Vanessa and Britney on Instagram after reading here. I find it weird that they both have random emojis after their names. Britney has a dove and Vanessa has like I think the cattail emoji... Lol what? I started creeping on other YT moms and Jessss has a ring by
her name and Rachel from Rachelandbabies has a leaf. I feel like she's most likely to have started that trend. It feels like they're all trying to be so boho and cool. (not Jessssss necessarily)

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sipsteaclassily wrote:I was just creeping on Vanessa and Britney on Instagram after reading here. I find it weird that they both have random emojis after their names. Britney has a dove and Vanessa has like I think the cattail emoji... Lol what? I started creeping on other YT moms and Jessss has a ring by
her name and Rachel from Rachelandbabies has a leaf. I feel like she's most likely to have started that trend. It feels like they're all trying to be so boho and cool. (not Jessssss necessarily)

A lot of people do it. It's been going on for years, I have a star next to mine and before a moon.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Yue195 wrote:
Sipsteaclassily wrote:I was just creeping on Vanessa and Britney on Instagram after reading here. I find it weird that they both have random emojis after their names. Britney has a dove and Vanessa has like I think the cattail emoji... Lol what? I started creeping on other YT moms and Jessss has a ring by

A lot of people do it. It's been going on for years, I have a star next to mine and before a moon.
I must just follow different groups of people because I've never really seen that consistently :)

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Brittany and jess always has an icon. Vanessa of course is the last one to jump on the band wagon.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sipsteaclassily wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

I must just follow different groups of people because I've never really seen that consistently :)

It depends on the person and/or what audience they are aiming for I guess. I follow at lot of MUA and Make-up Brands so it's a consistent thing.

I wouldn't call it a trend or bandwagon since it's a choice. I personally have it because stars represents a part of my personality/who I am.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Has Vanessa posted a picture of her hair anywhere

Return to “2011teenagemom”