DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by tintin15 »

You guys have me watching old vlogs LOL Missy's lisp seemed a lot more prevalent back then...but they were so sweet then imo. Like, the Missy and Bryan then are NOT the Missy and Bryan we have now...I think money completely changed them.

It's weird and creepy, but when I'm watching the old vlogs I feel like I'm there with them like hanging out...the new ones just feel like I'm watching rich people prove how extravagant their lives are on some weird TV show.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Rkp65i wrote:The pregnancy is hard to argue with all of those screen shots but didnt she ramble on and on about how she was excited go not be pregnant or have a baby on her boob this year? She was excited to travel and do things that she cant always do while pregnant.
She's also a liar ;)
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

tintin15 wrote:You guys have me watching old vlogs LOL Missy's lisp seemed a lot more prevalent back then...but they were so sweet then imo. Like, the Missy and Bryan then are NOT the Missy and Bryan we have now...I think money completely changed them.

It's weird and creepy, but when I'm watching the old vlogs I feel like I'm there with them like hanging out...the new ones just feel like I'm watching rich people prove how extravagant their lives are on some weird TV show.
They aren't relatable to anyone, except other equally lazy vapid people, with no life skills and money to blow. Though I bet their response would be "Yer jus Jealous" or "haters" cuz #LanningLogic
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, but they're aspirational for pre-teens. They seem like fun parents, because they never say no, we can't afford it, or actually make Ollie follow through on the "chores" or eat vegetables, and they go to Disneyland every other week.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but they're aspirational for pre-teens. They seem like fun parents, because they never say no, we can't afford it, or actually make Ollie follow through on the "chores" or eat vegetables, and they go to Disneyland every other week.

I wonder if their over zealous protector minions will hunt them down online in a few years when the realities of life start setting in. haha
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

I have been for the past week sick with the flu and i've been binging on pre-ollie vlogs from 2013- on. I can't get over the differences from them! I actually genuinely enjoy their older vlogs of them in the garage and then moving to the new house with baby ollie. They went out to eat a lot but they had jobs and talked about real life and relatable topics which made them going out to eat okay. They are not only different within their personalities, but their relationship dynamic, family aspect, and home life. Bryan and missy need to work on their relationship issues because you can tell how much it's gone down from the old vlogs vs. now. They used to be so affectionate towards one another and so sweet & fun! They really have changed so much from the money i agree with what the person said before! It's all money and fame thinking they are invincible to real life issues, it would be nice to see them discipline their child, or express their feelings without portraying everything as picture perfect. Thats why they started youtube to share their story about their life of their son and how he passed. Not to make millions and spend thousands daily.
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
sammibro wrote:I apologize in advance - I know I'm an asshole - but you can see Missy's lisp in this thumbnail:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b621a5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bahaha I showed that to my husband earlier today and said the same thing. Is it. Normal for adults to have such bad lisps? Don't they usually go to speech therapy as kids?

I was never put in therapy for mine. I'm almost 24 and mine is as bad as hers. I have a terrible underbite that needs correcting.. she has pretty nice teeth though. So maybe just a lazy tongue.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sasicil76 wrote:I have been for the past week sick with the flu and i've been binging on pre-ollie vlogs from 2013- on. I can't get over the differences from them! I actually genuinely enjoy their older vlogs of them in the garage and then moving to the new house with baby ollie. They went out to eat a lot but they had jobs and talked about real life and relatable topics which made them going out to eat okay. They are not only different within their personalities, but their relationship dynamic, family aspect, and home life. Bryan and missy need to work on their relationship issues because you can tell how much it's gone down from the old vlogs vs. now. They used to be so affectionate towards one another and so sweet & fun! They really have changed so much from the money i agree with what the person said before! It's all money and fame thinking they are invincible to real life issues, it would be nice to see them discipline their child, or express their feelings without portraying everything as picture perfect. Thats why they started youtube to share their story about their life of their son and how he passed. Not to make millions and spend thousands daily.
I think it was always about wanting to make easy money. Missy's bumpdates were a blatant ripoff of another YTer, and Bryan idolized Shaycarl and wanted to be like him .

I do believe they mourned their lost son, but sharing his story was always just a stepping stone and good story to bring people in. I think they were able to move on when they had Oliver, and the vlogs changed in tone as they discovered the child-minion gravy train!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Omg i just woke up from a dream where missy was pregnant and they didnt announce until they knew they were having a girl and they named her "Cathrine". Also missy copied kelseys nursery theme but went way overboard because she has so much money to spend.. so weird.. lol ive been reading here too much.

malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Omg i just woke up from a dream where missy was pregnant and they didnt announce until they knew they were having a girl and they named her "Cathrine". Also missy copied kelseys nursery theme but went way overboard because she has so much money to spend.. so weird.. lol ive been reading here too much.

I've had random dreams with them in it too! LOL! I had one where Bryan convinced my mother in law to buy a clothing steamer for her closet. That was after watching their ridiculous house tour.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

malpal25 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Omg i just woke up from a dream where missy was pregnant and they didnt announce until they knew they were having a girl and they named her "Cathrine". Also missy copied kelseys nursery theme but went way overboard because she has so much money to spend.. so weird.. lol ive been reading here too much.

I've had random dreams with them in it too! LOL! I had one where Bryan convinced my mother in law to buy a clothing steamer for her closet. That was after watching their ridiculous house tour.

I have dreams about them from time to time, too. I'm usually hanging out with them and they're super nice and embracing. It's weird hahahaha
NotTheMama13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotTheMama13 »

After seeing other people watching their old videos, I went back and watched some old favorites from 2013. Yes, there are definitely signs they were a bit of a hot mess then, but they were real people. Now, they're just cartoon characters. It's sad that their desire to make a ridiculous amount of money turned them into people who really don't care about anything other than the next gimmick. I remember being drawn to Missy because she always seemed to be trying to do the best for her baby. Now she really can't be bothered to even take care of the basics, especially for Finn.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Looking from the point of view of children and pre-teens, I can understand why they are "parenting goals". Yes, like it was said, Missy and Bryan are always getting Ollie toys, they go out to eat, they go to Disneyland all the time...I mean, what kid doesn't dream of that???

But I also notice there are comments from kids saying, "My parents/mom/dad is (insert sad thing here). I wish Missy and Bryan were my parents!". Of course, these kids could be lying, looking for attention, or even just being over dramatic (we were all 12 once. We know the things a hormone surge can do to a person), but if they're telling the truth (which is plausible because kids overshare), then I get it. Even as an adult, I look for parental figures in other people.

So, while we certainly don't find Missy and Bryan to be parenting goals because they're DEFINITELY not, I get why the kids think so. They're picture perfect, happy, loving, rich parents if you don't investigate them lol
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I just looked up the price of that castle HOLY CRAP BATMAN 349.99 for that thing https://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Disney-Castle-71040
sweetness5113
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetness5113 »

Did Missy seriously need THREE boxes of cookies as a late night 'snack' for her bath? That ends the pregnancy speculation for me, its just weight gain. Why spend money on healthy food/trainer/gym equipment when you can just invest in a new wardrobe to hide the problem you have created. I don't know how you can literally record your daily life and NOT see all the signs that you are letting yourself go...
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Missy and Bryan managed to spend probably 10 hours at least building that castle for the last week? No wonder they need a maid! That's exhausting!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Bryan is the best mom ever...always making sure there are new yummy food items to try out....the kids are dressed and ready for the day....spending time with them while they eat breakfast....every house needs a mom like Bryan!! Oh wait...my bad....Missy is the mom....let's see....she shoves a few apple slices and microwave oatmeal on a plate....doesn't sit with her kids while they eat breakfast...leaves her husband alone to venture the cooking on his own...so she can do what? Play with a lego castle??? Okay....seriously....how old is this lady?? She claimed that Bryan "helped" her with it (yeah right....everyone helps YOU lazy ass)

You can tell she probably only finished high school and didn't get much education after....her vocabulary is that of a fifteen year old girl...she uses the same dialect every single time to describe her emotions and thoughts....everything is usually "cool" or "crazy" because god forbid Missy spend some time on educating herself with some new words. She was "bored" so she worked on the lego castle? I'm sorry....calling all moms of multiple kids under the age of 5...do any of you even have time to get bored or build a $4000 lego castle? Please...show of hands??

So after so many weeks do we see Luna and Karma playing outside and having some fun....otherwise they are caged up and locked outside the house....poor dogs!! I swear every single pet store should have a picture of Missy with a "DO NOT SELL ANY MORE PETS" message on them!! Worst Pet Owner of all time goes too - Missy Lanning!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, heck yeah. I get it. Shay got the same comments. And after Ollie's 3rd birthday circus (aka party), kids were commenting "I wish my parents could throw me a party like that". They seem to equate love with stuff, and that's really sad. I am sure that some of those parents adore their kids, but maybe they have to work hard jobs just to get by and are too tired and broke to be "fun". I feel for the parents being compared to Bryan and Missy.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Blowing that much on legos isn't as bad as it might seem. Lego sets will often increase in value in just a couple of years, even if they're used. If any of you guys have old sets laying around, you could be sitting on a small fortune. That castle could easily go for thousands once it's out of production. I doubt B&M are aware of this, but I would love to get my hands on their old stuff when they're not interested anymore.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

The Bye Boop on the belly again, coupled with the obvious bump is proof enough for me she's pregnant. Even commented that she was on the video. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong and gladly admit it....but I'm 99% sure of it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”