How far along is she now?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She'd never abort Chuckie's baby. Her kids having the same father is the only thing worth bragging about in her life, at least she doesn't have kids by multiple different men unlike SOME other YT moms ;) she automatically thinks that makes her a damn gud mawm
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^^ I'm curious, what would you guys rather have: different baby daddies, or, keep having babies with the same father who is just like Chuckie?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

hannahbanana wrote:^^ I'm curious, what would you guys rather have: different baby daddies, or, keep having babies with the same father who is just like Chuckie?
Different baby daddies. I have two. I see no real issue. I'd much rather make a mistake once, learn from it and then next time make an informed and responsible decision with someone that's gonna stick it out with me. I'd be so embarrassed if I was her.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Also, I don't mean my kid was a mistake I just mean my choice of first baby daddy was lol

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Different baby daddies for sure. My fiancée is not my son's biological father and tbh my ex could fall off a cliff and it wouldn't bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:^^ I'm curious, what would you guys rather have: different baby daddies, or, keep having babies with the same father who is just like Chuckie?

Different baby daddies, 100%. I'd rather have people judge me and call me a whore for it (Old fashioned people smh) than continue to have kids with a man who treats me like shit just because he fathered a child with me.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

hannahbanana wrote:She's excited to buy a Guide to Witchcraft book -__-
Please forgive me for not using the correct terms, but to anyone who practices, isn't it against their beliefs to do "bad spells" (again sorry for not knowing the terms) against people? I can see Tayler trying to do some bad voodoo against her "haters".
Yes its the law of three what energy uou put into the universe is returned to you threefold. So obvi good energy only but she should look into pagenism

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I've only got the one babydaddy and he's also my husband. I've dealt with an abusive partner in the past so I know how hard the cycle is to break but not only did I get stronger about not taking bullshit after finally leaving, once my daughter was born I REALLY put my foot down on not allowing myself to fall into that kind of cycle again. I will not tolerate her or myself being treated horribly or having toxic people around. Your child ALWAYS comes first even before yourself. Honestly I feel there's much more to be proud of to have kids of different fathers than to knowingly reproduce with a piece of shit just so they'll all be 100% related.

It's not like they had the kids and then shit went south. They kept having kids knowing the other was toxic and shitty. Besides, she's been impregnated by THREE guys. That counts as multiple baby daddies to me at least
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

SunnyLove wrote:So is she planning an abortion now
HOW DARE SHE ABORT A HERRON BABY
ImageImage
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

She would never abort this baby. New baby = bigger welfare check which = more Mountain Dew and TV dinners ! Chucky can't be on the birth certificate. So legally she can't get child support for it right ? He doesn't have to support it if he doesn't want to. I have a feeling if they're not back together by then, Tayler will try to send him to jail because he won't give her money for it. She'll claim he broke in drunk and raped her and now she had his spawn so she needs child support for it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yep. I am betting that the threat not to put him on the birth certificate was just that. A threat. She won't go through with it, because then he won't be obligated to pay support, right?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She's in a really tough spot actually. If she puts him on the certificate, she admits it's his baby and that she violated her own protection order(we got them receipts for this one and Jakoby so feel free to use them Sara and/or MJH). To get child support you have to either have been married when the baby was conceived(as that makes the baby legally the husband's regardless of DNA)or get a DNA test to prove it's his kid. Seeing as how she conceived like two weeks after the divorce was granted.

Legally the only way she can get money from Chuckie for this baby is to get DNA and admit she went back to her "murderous" ex that she testified against in court and not only had a legal protection order against but in turn violated his parole. Or she could just give zero father info and get government checks....oh...but she isn't on welfare ;)

Basically she's screwed. If she goes after Chuckie she fucks over not only him but herself legally and might actually lose custody of the kids if prosecuted. God this is so hilarious at this point
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Why is someone without a car, looking for car seats ? Also buying all the big furniture at 12 weeks when she can't even afford to buy her kids something that can't be paid for in food stamps ? Either she's delusional or chucky miraculously changed overnight and is amazing again.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 9c2f7b.jpg

Because she SHOULD have her mini van y'all. Dammit Chuckles why you gotta do that to her lmao

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:She's in a really tough spot actually. If she puts him on the certificate, she admits it's his baby and that she violated her own protection order(we got them receipts for this one and Jakoby so feel free to use them Sara and/or MJH). To get child support you have to either have been married when the baby was conceived(as that makes the baby legally the husband's regardless of DNA)or get a DNA test to prove it's his kid. Seeing as how she conceived like two weeks after the divorce was granted.

Legally the only way she can get money from Chuckie for this baby is to get DNA and admit she went back to her "murderous" ex that she testified against in court and not only had a legal protection order against but in turn violated his parole. Or she could just give zero father info and get government checks....oh...but she isn't on welfare ;)

Basically she's screwed. If she goes after Chuckie she fucks over not only him but herself legally and might actually lose custody of the kids if prosecuted. God this is so hilarious at this point

She really is stupid isn't she...oh my god

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Getting a car is the easy part. Being able to afford insurance, gas, repair, etc is the hard part.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She can't afford a car--I can't even afford a car right now and I actually have a job.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Is she gonna illegally drive or what ?why SHOULD she have a mini van?
ohfam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ohfam »

You guys are missing something important. It doesn't matter if she can or can not afford to have the car. She still doesn't have a license. We all know she won't be getting that any time soon with or without a van.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”