kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by kkkk »

foreversoulmates wrote:
kkkk wrote:If you have a scheduled c section you don't WANT to go into labor. That's why they do it at 39 weeks to avoid that because it can make a c section more complicated if the mothers been laboring. Oh well doesn't matter Alaya is here safe and sound! Kyra just doesn't make sense a lot of the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. I went into labor 3 days before my scheduled csection. My ob wasn't concerned at all. He was actually happy because after my scheduled csection he was leaving town. This way he didn't have to rush.
Of course it happens and everything turns out fine usually, I just meant it's not ideal. That's why they typically schedule c sections around 39 weeks because they prefer you don't come in in labor, but of course birth is birth and nothing is predictable!

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

kkkk wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
kkkk wrote:After their couples massage why did Kyra say "hopefully it will put me into labor!" Why would she say that if she had a c section planned for like two days later? Really confusing :-/ Call me nitpicky I know.... just found that strange.

It's not that strange. My sister was born via planned c-section at 40 weeks because she hadn't turned. My mum could of had her earlier but she waited another two weeks in hopes she would turn the right way and go into labour on her own.
Was it a repeat c section though? Or breech? I just found that comment interesting because she wasn't planning on a VBAC at that point.

First and only C-section, my sister is the middle child. She was breech hence why it was scheduled but they let her go for another two weeks to see if she would turn. She didn't so c-section it was. My brother was a VBAC, he was breeched as well but he turned around in the last few weeks so they didn't have to schedule a c-section but mum never went into labour with him. My mum waited ten days past her due date and then had to be induced.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Just went on IG and looked at the photos - cute. She does have alot of Levi's features!

I am also liking how Oscar and Kyra aren't afraid for their daughter to be seen with a blue blanket - unlike Jesssss who has to make sure everyone knows her baby is a girl with big bows and everything PINK
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Too lazy to screenshot, sorry...

Kyra on Twitter: "Update- Oscars still editing, Levi has the flu, Alaya is eating great, & we are home safe"

I hope they keep Levi away from Alaya unlike Keren and Khoa did when they took Landon home and Jackson was sick :(
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I guess the headbands are an American thing? I've never seen hospitals nor mothers (that I know) putting bows on babys head

I think the valentines day was fine, Oscar just like to complain in front of the camera...
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Yue195 wrote:
kkkk wrote:
Yue195 wrote: It's not that strange. My sister was born via planned c-section at 40 weeks because she hadn't turned. My mum could of had her earlier but she waited another two weeks in hopes she would turn the right way and go into labour on her own.
Was it a repeat c section though? Or breech? I just found that comment interesting because she wasn't planning on a VBAC at that point.

First and only C-section, my sister is the middle child. She was breech hence why it was scheduled but they let her go for another two weeks to see if she would turn. She didn't so c-section it was. My brother was a VBAC, he was breeched as well but he turned around in the last few weeks so they didn't have to schedule a c-section but mum never went into labour with him. My mum waited ten days past her due date and then had to be induced.
That's awesome your mom had a successful VBAC!! :)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

sjla6993 wrote:Too lazy to screenshot, sorry...

Kyra on Twitter: "Update- Oscars still editing, Levi has the flu, Alaya is eating great, & we are home safe"

I hope they keep Levi away from Alaya unlike Keren and Khoa did when they took Landon home and Jackson was sick :(
Really? To be fair Jackson wasn't sick he had teeth coming in.

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Update - Oscar is still editing (shocker) and Levi had the flu..
I hope Alaya doesn't get it since Kyra has photos of Levi kissing her and really close
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

Seriously, why does she keep lying to us? Saying it will be up "today" she should really stop doing that. It's annoying. I know she just had a baby but Oscar is the one editing. Why the heck does he take 3 days to edit one vlog??? So weird. He must be a procrastinator..

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Still not up? lol wow. I love how all the bug buddies are like "take your time you just had a baby.." um Oscar is the one editing and im sure his mother is still there to help with Levi, but then again a normal vlog takes Oscar 8 hours to edit, so this one might take 3 days Could you imagine Oscar having a real job editing and having an actual deadline? He'd bomb.

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

I mean Kyra had a planned c section, how much could there really be to edit.. I enjoy birth vlogs but planned sections are usually my least favourite just because there is less going on iykwim.

ecf997

OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by ecf997 »

Let the fun of 2 kids begin... Kyra updated that Levi has the flu. And they're still trying to edit the L&D vlog. Thank god they have Korina to help.

I feel like Kyra was trying to make everything seem fine to quiet the people who were telling her how hard it would really be. This should be a wake up call. Maybe now she won't want 3000 kids Lol.

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

I really couldn't care less when they post their vlogs. Spending time with your newborn is more important in my opinion. But what I can't stand is the lying.
On twitter yesterday someone said anxiously waiting for the vlog and Kyra responded with "just doing thumbnail and comment of the day" and since this was on the 18th I can only assume they were talking about the birth vlog. Now today she's saying they're still editing?

Who cares if you can't get the video up quickly but just stop with the lies. So annoying.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

wolflily23 wrote:I really couldn't care less when they post their vlogs. Spending time with your newborn is more important in my opinion. But what I can't stand is the lying.
On twitter yesterday someone said anxiously waiting for the vlog and Kyra responded with "just doing thumbnail and comment of the day" and since this was on the 18th I can only assume they were talking about the birth vlog. Now today she's saying they're still editing?

Who cares if you can't get the video up quickly but just stop with the lies. So annoying.
She was talking about the Valentine's Day vlog. Now I'm not trying to be super defensive or anything but with Levi having the flu and them having a newborn I can't imagine the stress. I also agree that then taking their time is most important.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

kgiff77 wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:I really couldn't care less when they post their vlogs. Spending time with your newborn is more important in my opinion. But what I can't stand is the lying.

She was talking about the Valentine's Day vlog. Now I'm not trying to be super defensive or anything but with Levi having the flu and them having a newborn I can't imagine the stress. I also agree that then taking their time is most important.

It's understandable if they take days off vlogging. No one will question them. But they shouldn't be lying or building up the anticipation, giving non specific deadline.
According to her tweet the birth vlog was supposed to be up yesterday. Why make a commitment and not keep up to it? It's not professional considering YouTube is their job. It's worse cause the bug buddies are up all night/miss school for them. It's ridiculous!
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

I understand that they should be taking there time especially since Levi has the flu & they just had a baby. But she needs to stop with the false promises of saying when the vlog will be up, just keep your mouth shut & no one would be complaining..

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Kyra just posted on twitter that they finished editing the birth vlog video and are just waiting on a reply from the song owner to get permission to use his song. Am I the only one relieved that this means they won't be using any of that royalty free high pitched cover music?
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

sjla6993 wrote:Kyra just posted on twitter that they finished editing the birth vlog video and are just waiting on a reply from the song owner to get permission to use his song. Am I the only one relieved that this means they won't be using any of that royalty free high pitched cover music?
Hahahaha yeah that music is so cheesy to me

iamdab24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by iamdab24 »

sjla6993 wrote:Kyra just posted on twitter that they finished editing the birth vlog video and are just waiting on a reply from the song owner to get permission to use his song. Am I the only one relieved that this means they won't be using any of that royalty free high pitched cover music?
I don't see that on twitter!

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

iamdab24 wrote:
I don't see that on twitter!

Whoa, I don't either anymore... why would she delete that? It was already up for a few minutes before I posted. Maybe they got permission. Idk why she would delete the tweet though.

Return to “OKBaby”