JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by CypKitty »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
keightmcc wrote:She referred to the twins as 'future daddies' on IG. Ew. I feel like she's been reading here today.

Sent from my Y635-L02 using Tapatalk

So sad that she has no real dreams for her children. The bar is set so low.
It's sad and sick to imagine if the children follow in her footstepss, she will have ALOT of grandkids before she is 40
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Now I find her cute.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7aa28b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

nicoleojo wrote:
keightmcc wrote:She referred to the twins as 'future daddies' on IG. Ew. I feel like she's been reading here today.

Sent from my Y635-L02 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b0c1bc.jpg[/img]

I rolled my eyes so far after seeing that Image

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Oh GAWD lol
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Why can't she ever say "future *insert career*"? No, she always, always drills their little minds to be mom or dad. Jessica, there's more to life! No, you're NOT doing good after being a teen mom. Your life is the PERFECT example as to why you should wait on being a parent!!!
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

I feel sorry for Kaden having that hairstyle which is so obviously so that he looks like Tommy..Just another attempt so that when they are out, people will ask "are all these kids yours?!" And I bet she gets pleasure out of people thinking that! Poor thing.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Lmao OKbaby just had a kid and their name reveal gathered more views in two days than Jesssss's gender reveal did in 3 months. OK have only been around for around 2 years :lol: Jess is done.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

creamsoda99 wrote:I feel sorry for Kaden having that hairstyle which is so obviously so that he looks like Tommy..Just another attempt so that when they are out, people will ask "are all these kids yours?!" And I bet she gets pleasure out of people thinking that! Poor thing.
Yep. She stopped styling Kyson's hair too, no more mohawk, most of the time it's flat, and sometimes styled to the side(idk how to explain), probably so he'd look more like Caden(like here, for example: I wonder if she'll grow Landon's hear the same way as Kaden's and Tommy's. Plus remember she dresses them all alike(the 5 boys) whenever she can but I bet that won't last much longer. Caden is getting to be old enough to object/complain to his mother because he's reaching the age where he doesn't want to be anyone's clone. Heck, the twins won't be ok with it much longer even for special occasions(in the day to day they already seem to prefer different clothing already).
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

IF she ever stops having children she's going to find it super hard getting a job because a) no experience except shooting kids out and b) her life plastered all over YouTube for the world to see..

I was a young mum and I waited til my boy was at school and I struggled to find work (he was only doing half days for ages due to him being special needs thankfully hes got a 1 to 1 & is able to do full days now) I'm stuck with an evening job I really dislike however I also work as a lunchlady in a school which I enjoy but finding another job to go with it is difficult so fingers crossed something pops up soon!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

loveoctober wrote:It infuriates me that she is acting like she has a life threatening disease. She should be happy all of her kids are healthy.
My only child who is 4 years old was diagnosed with cancer at 2 years old. He has been through a lot to say the least. 2 years later he receives chemotherapy and isn't done with it for another year and a half. So for her to act this way it's a slap in the face. But then again, of course Jessica will milk what happened to her daughter for as long as she can.

Sorry about your child. Sending prayers you all beat the barbaric disease that is cancer.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I don't understand how she can be so obessed with her children having kids... I know that for my mom, even if she would love grandchildren one day, doesn't, at the same time, want it to happen too soon because for her it would mean her "baby" (yes I am 25, but even at 60 I will be her baby) is really all grown up... Why can't she let her children be children and push them to focus on school!! She should know, now that she is a mom, that children are expensive and if you want to give them their best chances, they need a stable situation in the future before deciding to have a family, they don't need at their age to imagine themselves as parents especially when they can see how young their own mother is! I don't have a problem with young parents from the moment that, if they chose to keep the child, they became responsible, but what I really don't understand is how some young parents, when they experienced how hard it is to be a parent without financial security, can push their children to do the same... My mom had me at 30 (so not that young adn I was her first child) but I remember her always telling me that school is important, that I needed to find a good job that I would not only appreciate but that would allowed me to be financially "at ease" before even thinking about having a family which is what I am doing and I think it will make my life so much easier in the long term... I really don't understand Jess...
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

She talks about her kids being parents because that's all she knows. Her late childhood into early adulthood has just been about babies and boobs.
I have never once referenced my child being a mommy. But we do talk about when she's a nurse, policeman, doctor, etc. Whichever career she's idolizing that day. But I'm an adult who waited until after college and establishing my career to have kid(s).
That's the difference.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

sofreakingnotok wrote:Lmao OKbaby just had a kid and their name reveal gathered more views in two days than Jesssss's gender reveal did in 3 months. OK have only been around for around 2 years :lol: Jess is done.
I dont know if you have ever watched OKbaby, but i find them 1000x more annoying than Jess.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

It's just weird to think of your children as being daddies or mommies, because that means they'd be having sex, and I sure as heck don't want them to be doing that until they are at least 30 She is just so weird and obsessed. Give your child something to aim for instead of having babies. Be a firefighter like uncle Ben! Be a doctor, a lawyer, a nurse, you know, give them actual goals! Ugh.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I think its pretty clear that she doesnt care anything about giving her children their best chance. Of course i want grandchildren one day but i also want to know they will be taken care of and that MY kids wont struggle to raise them.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Also, that post about the twins being good daddies is just a petty attempt to stick it to drake. Like "look these boys will be good dads even though theirs has nothing to do with them"

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Also, that post about the twins being good daddies is just a petty attempt to stick it to drake. Like "look these boys will be good dads even though theirs has nothing to do with them"

I doubt Drake even gives her social media the time of day...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Omg I was not on here for like a week and the old thread got filled up and this new one is already on page 21 lol I feel like I missed so much, maybe I should start watching her videos again
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Also, that post about the twins being good daddies is just a petty attempt to stick it to drake. Like "look these boys will be good dads even though theirs has nothing to do with them"

Kind of pisses me off, though. You can only feature your oldest sons when they're changing ~goldenchild's~ diaper? Come on.

I don't like the whole "future daddy" nonsense she pins on these kids. Just the other day in a video she said her six-year-old daughter was the "mom" of her kids. There shouldn't be a mom of your kids -- YOU should be the mom of your kids, Jessica. Your kids are just kids, and that's it! Encourage them to be future doctors, teachers, astronauts, inventors. Something other than just sticking the mom and dad label on these poor things.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

My mom had 3 kids before 21. Ever since I was young she's pushed the idea of having kids on me. I want nothing more than to be a mother, but all her words have done is just made me not want to be a mother until way later in life. Jess is ridiculous. I wish she had bigger dreams for herself and her children

Return to “JesssFam”