DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

sweetness5113
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by sweetness5113 »

Edenberry wrote:The Bye Boop on the belly again, coupled with the obvious bump is proof enough for me she's pregnant. Even commented that she was on the video. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong and gladly admit it....but I'm 99% sure of it.
She commented that she was on the video?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Arrrrrgh. That Lego ad disguised as a video was so annoying. She was bored? Give me a break. My kids are grown and I still don't have time to be bored! I have never seen an adult so pleased with herself for putting together a Lego set.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by sammibro »

Finn who? We saw Finn for all of 30 seconds when he was eating oatmeal. Then the Golden Child said something (and no, Bryan, he didn't say "I really love you." Nice try, though, to get us to believe you understood a word that kid was saying) and all attention was back on Ollie. Then we get a recipe for "soos veed" egg bites - as Bryan calls them - because he's apparently a master chef now:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... df9de0.jpg[/img]

Then we get a five and a half minute tour of the Lego castle, and Missy uses her limited vocabulary to talk about how obsessed she is with it:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 30223d.jpg[/img]

At least we didn't have to wait a year for the castle tour like we did the house tour! Poor Finn is nowhere to be found. I guess Missy and Bryan finally found a way for Finn to sleep 23 hours a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The Lego sets in B&Ms house will never be collector's items. Ollie will undoubtedly try to play with them at some point (because he's a kid!) and will break them. In that house, pieces will get lost, and the set will be pushed aside. A set missing any pieces won't be worth much, and we know B&M won't put in the effort to fix the sets if they do get broken. They will just become stray pieces.

Personal side-note: one of my worst parenting upsets was when I discovered a graveyard of semi broken Star Wars sets hidden under my son's bed. All those hours of work wasted! I had to tell my son to give me space for a bit I was so frustrated . I really could have cried. It's so much harder to repair Lego sets than it is to just start over again. Missy isn't cut out for "work" like that!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It may not end up a collector's item, but it could make some little kid happy.We had Jabba's Sail Barge, and it was missing a couple of pieces, but this nice lady bought it for her Star Wars obsessed little boy who got it for Christmas and was thrilled. I think that was my best feedback on eBay, lol. I just wish I had kept all the Bionicle instructions. We have a big box of Bionicles I wish I could sell.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:It may not end up a collector's item, but it could make some little kid happy.We had Jabba's Sail Barge, and it was missing a couple of pieces, but this nice lady bought it for her Star Wars obsessed little boy who got it for Christmas and was thrilled. I think that was my best feedback on eBay, lol. I just wish I had kept all the Bionicle instructions. We have a big box of Bionicles I wish I could sell.

Best Lego tip I ever received.... ALWAYS KEEP THE INSTRUCTIONS!
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

lmmomSD wrote:It may not end up a collector's item, but it could make some little kid happy.We had Jabba's Sail Barge, and it was missing a couple of pieces, but this nice lady bought it for her Star Wars obsessed little boy who got it for Christmas and was thrilled. I think that was my best feedback on eBay, lol. I just wish I had kept all the Bionicle instructions. We have a big box of Bionicles I wish I could sell.

You can also buy individual pieces from Lego for super cheap. My husband will buy used sets and occasionally need to order a piece for like $1. We are Lego nerds for sure. (Our wedding cake topper was a Lego couple) But it's our thing that we've always done together! Some couples have shows they watch or puzzles they do, this is our way to unwind on the weekend when our daughter is asleep. But she also has her own sets that we actually spend time doing with her. Image

capecoral75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capecoral75 »

Same here....a box full of bionicle pieces and no instructions. We don't even know which bionicle we have....
An after spending 2 winters in a row rebuilding 40 Star Wars sets I glued them together while watching the Lego Movie Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sweetness5113 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:The Bye Boop on the belly again, coupled with the obvious bump is proof enough for me she's pregnant. Even commented that she was on the video. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong and gladly admit it....but I'm 99% sure of it.
She commented that she was on the video?
I think the OP meant that they commented that they thought she was pregnant on the video. I'm scrolling through looking for that comment now so I can "like" it out of humor, but my sanity can only take so much "NOTIFICATION SQUAD!" and "Ollie n Fin r adorbz" although I am seeing a lot of comments saying Luna should be in the intro and one asking where "Zerey" is Image
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Bricks can be replaced and many times you can find instructions online. You can also just sell the bricks by color. Or you could have a minifig that's out of production, it could be worth a considerable amount of money. Don't throw the legos out.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think everyone is forgetting who we are talking about here. Bryan and Missy can't even make a sandwich for their kids, they aren't wasting time selling or sorting Lego. They might donate it, but I think it's more likely those sets will become loose bricks for Ollie to play with (good!) or will end up in the attic with the rest of the wasted purchases they are hoarding.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

They literally spent from 4 minutes until 9:09 in the vlog talking about that damn lego castle that no one cares about.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

The vlogs have been getting more and more boring. I zoned out 30 seconds through the lego house tour and skipped through the rest. It's like they did it to fluff up the vlog and make it the normal length. Either the pregnancy detectives are on to something or they've just run out of interesting things to show off from their rich lazy lives.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

They are purposefully not showing much of missy full body, has anyone noticed on the last few vlogs
Netherlands
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Netherlands »

Such a dysfunctional family. Missy is doing the castle and bryan is cooking for himself missy is buildinf a castle? Why not eat together with the kids?

Here in de Netherlands we eat with the kids to give a good example and its family time. I find them verry childish and i feel so sorry for the poor kids that they have to cope with such a childish parents. Where are mimi and papa to show them how its done?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Netherlands wrote:Such a dysfunctional family. Missy is doing the castle and bryan is cooking for himself missy is buildinf a castle? Why not eat together with the kids?

Here in de Netherlands we eat with the kids to give a good example and its family time. I find them verry childish and i feel so sorry for the poor kids that they have to cope with such a childish parents. Where are mimi and papa to show them how its done?
Don't worry, in America most families eat with their kids, too. The trouble is, Missy and Bryan are kids, despite their ages. They are incredibly dysfunctional, you're right.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Isth Printheth Mithy pregnant?
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 61b9ef.jpg[/img]

Company?? Is that what he is so excited about? Did they start a company?

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

underdog93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 61b9ef.jpg[/img]

Company?? Is that what he is so excited about? Did they start a company?

he's probably just talking about the DB "brand".

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I hope she brings back those fashionable lace shorts

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”