JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

jcait00
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by jcait00 »

Blocked by Jess for pointing out the obvious. Sheesh. Thank you, Jessica. I was getting sick of Addie pics.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Mel1011 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:The baby looks like a boy in pink
The gender of newborns can't be determined based on physical features. Baby girls and baby boys look exactly the same.
I don't think so. Most of the time, I can tell what a baby's gender is by looking at their face.
In my gender studies class at school we did an experiment where we went around asking people what they though the gender was of a black and white picture of a baby. Most of the time they were wrong and if they were right, most people said they just guess on the gender.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Her eyebrows look HORRIBLE here, girl knows how to work her filters. And look at her nose, one nostril is bigger than the other. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 019fc1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Haylnmo wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:I was sick the last couple of days, so I haven't read up on everything, but I have to say Addy gets a little cuter and more baby-like the older she gets. It's just the combination of babies looking like a potato (we all had that stage at one time in our lives, I know, I have seen pictures of myself, yikes!) and seemingly not having hair which makes her seem like an overgrown newborn, which she isn't anymore. At the same time she's barely three months old, so there is much space to develope into a cute kid. The twins weren't the cutest babies in my eyes, but they were the cutest toddlers :D

The reason for my post concerns the alcohol-while-breastfeeding-issue. Maybe I'm beating a dead horse here again, but I just now came across an article where it said that a mother was arrested (along with other alcoholic familymembers), because she was visibly drunk breastfeeding her baby. It stated in the article that breastfeeding and alcohol should be a no-go, especially when your child depends on breastmilk for nutrition, just like pregnancy and alcohol is a no-go. Even small amounts of alcohol can be detected in the breastmilk and they do influence the babies developement. I immediatly thought about Jess.

I too thought drinking and breastfeeding was a big no no ! When I had my children I only breast feed for about a month each time ( I'm not the breastfeeding champ like jess) anyway I was always told by the midwives that if you drink your supposed to pump and dump after and even then check your milk with the alcohol strips
There is a thing called alcohol strips? That's cool! I'd be interested what it would say, if Jess took those after a night out. Don't get me wrong, a tiny bit of alcohol within the (recommended) 6 month breastfeeding period (+/-) won't be too bad, but I don't understand her viewpoint on alcohol and babies. During pregnancy absolute abstinancy, but once the baby is here, she has to make up for "that lost time" or what? As if parties and going out is only fun when you're drinking. If she plays the driver for the other two that are constantly with her and has a newborn at home, she has a double excuse not to drink, plus she keeps Addy safe, a win-win situation.
The alcohol strips are actually pretty unreliable and not a measure of whether it's safe to breastfeed. Pump and dump also is no longer recommended as it doesn't help the alcohol leave your body any sooner. It's generally thought that if it's safe to drive, you're safe to breastfeed. I choose not to drink often at all, but it's because I feel that I can't take care of my little guy after drinking, not because of breastfeeding. Jesssss is still ridiculous, either way...not at all defending her.

http://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed ... e/alcohol/
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Haylnmo wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:I was sick the last couple of days, so I haven't read up on everything, but I have to say Addy gets a little cuter and more baby-like the older she gets. It's just the combination of babies looking like a potato (we all had that stage at one time in our lives, I know, I have seen pictures of myself, yikes!) and seemingly not having hair which makes her seem like an overgrown newborn, which she isn't anymore. At the same time she's barely three months old, so there is much space to develope into a cute kid. The twins weren't the cutest babies in my eyes, but they were the cutest toddlers :D

The reason for my post concerns the alcohol-while-breastfeeding-issue. Maybe I'm beating a dead horse here again, but I just now came across an article where it said that a mother was arrested (along with other alcoholic familymembers), because she was visibly drunk breastfeeding her baby. It stated in the article that breastfeeding and alcohol should be a no-go, especially when your child depends on breastmilk for nutrition, just like pregnancy and alcohol is a no-go. Even small amounts of alcohol can be detected in the breastmilk and they do influence the babies developement. I immediatly thought about Jess.

I too thought drinking and breastfeeding was a big no no ! When I had my children I only breast feed for about a month each time ( I'm not the breastfeeding champ like jess) anyway I was always told by the midwives that if you drink your supposed to pump and dump after and even then check your milk with the alcohol strips
There is a thing called alcohol strips? That's cool! I'd be interested what it would say, if Jess took those after a night out. Don't get me wrong, a tiny bit of alcohol within the (recommended) 6 month breastfeeding period (+/-) won't be too bad, but I don't understand her viewpoint on alcohol and babies. During pregnancy absolute abstinancy, but once the baby is here, she has to make up for "that lost time" or what? As if parties and going out is only fun when you're drinking. If she plays the driver for the other two that are constantly with her and has a newborn at home, she has a double excuse not to drink, plus she keeps Addy safe, a win-win situation.
The alcohol strips are actually pretty unreliable and not a measure of whether it's safe to breastfeed. Pump and dump also is no longer recommended as it doesn't help the alcohol leave your body any sooner. It's generally thought that if it's safe to drive, you're safe to breastfeed. I choose not to drink often at all, but it's because I feel that I can't take care of my little guy after drinking, not because of breastfeeding. Jesssss is still ridiculous, either way...not at all defending her.

http://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed ... e/alcohol/
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lol she's such a bitch.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I liked Jess until I read the blog "Jessica Got Pregnant On Purpose". Haha. For the record, I hate most YouTubers and their fake ass personalities, who literally use their platform to pretend they have their shit together and these over-the-top perfect lives. I watch one YouTuber who talks about her anxiety publicly and how making videos calm her, etc. Jess is just like the rest of them, and I won't watch her videos anymore because I'm not contributing to her paycheck. God bless her innocent kids, though.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

But don't worry, I got you guys. I'm not blocked... yet.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Question... what do we REALLY know about Chris Scoo-bee? Haha.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

This is a warning for any more "I got blocked" whinging/bragging-

Y'all are getting out of hand. Cut the block bragging shit or this thread goes into a 24 hour lockdown because some of you are getting cocky, looking for ass pats and it's a unspoken rule to not harass the YT moms then come back and brag about it.

It's 1) annoying 2) leads an influx of loyal followers clogging the thread and 3) really pathetic. If you want to express your concerns to Jess (or any YT mom in the future) then go ahead but please do not come here bragging and whinging about it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

jcait00 wrote:Question... what do we REALLY know about Chris Scoo-bee? Haha.
I second this notion. Wish we could get some dirt.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Right? I know about the incident with he and his ex-wife but that's about it. Oh, and that he up and left his family six (ish?) hours away for Jess and hers.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Does airbellas mom have an ig? How are you guys seeing what she looks likw

JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Does airbellas mom have an ig? How are you guys seeing what she looks likw

Yeah, its @itsnatalierosee
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Also, are Natalie & Drake still together? Does anyone know?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Isn't her IG private now tho?

JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

yup, her account is private.
Last edited by JayJayOkay on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaeanne666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shaeanne666 »

Haylnmo wrote:

You can drink while breastfeeding. However since I don't watch the vlogs anymore I don't know how much she drinks. I don't know about over in the US but in Australia we have an app that tells you how long after a drink you can bf. I believe it's if you have 1 standard drink you are good to bf again in an hour :) Addie is at the age where she feeds a lot and cluster feeds, so jess probably shouldn't be drinking so frequently.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

smom12 wrote:Isn't her IG private now tho?

It is, but I only requested to follow her like a month or two ago (she was private then) and she accepted me.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Since I don't wanna request her, If someone has her added can you post a pic of her

Return to “JesssFam”