ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by onbreak »

Great another we went to church vlog ... Such posers .. I hate cafeteria religious people
Surprised Bryan isn't trying to worm his way into taking Jeff's spot on stage every Sunday

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Gre
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gre »

sammibro wrote:At least we didn't have to wait a year for the castle tour like we did the house tour! Poor Finn is nowhere to be found. I guess Missy and Bryan finally found a way for Finn to sleep 23 hours a day!

They probably move him to Mimi and Papa's house because he didn't bond with Ollie.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Gre wrote:
sammibro wrote:At least we didn't have to wait a year for the castle tour like we did the house tour! Poor Finn is nowhere to be found. I guess Missy and Bryan finally found a way for Finn to sleep 23 hours a day!

They probably move him to Mimi and Papa's house because he didn't bond with Ollie.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
They'll be sure to put him extra in the vlog tomorrow to make up for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

underdog93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 61b9ef.jpg[/img]

Company?? Is that what he is so excited about? Did they start a company?

What a backhanded compliment. When Jeff gave him the Apple watch for his birthday, Bryan even said, "Aww, I have the best assistant ever!". Even then, he had to say "assistant" and make sure that Jeff knows he's not on the same level. He's not Bryan's friend. Bryan couldn't say "he's the best friend ever". Jerk. And Missy was just pissed that Jeff gave Bryan a present to begin with!
However, it's good to see Bryan throw a bone Jeff's way, because Jeff earns his keep. He sucks up to Bryan like nobody's business, always telling him how he's "killing it" onstage. I couldn't do that with a straight face. That's probably why the SlyFox family isn't around all the time anymore. Hannah probably couldn't stand it anymore. Can y'all imagine her trying to tell Bryan how great he sounds? I don't like her, but I don't think she suffers fools lightly. And Bryan is a fool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote: Surprised Bryan isn't trying to worm his way into taking Jeff's spot on stage every Sunday

He is. I think this is why they are suddenly interested in church again.

I also think this is why he made the kiss-ass tweet!

I think Bryan is going to be a Christian Rock star now that he sees he isn't a hit with mainstream radio. Hence the sudden interest in the church, and photographer Emily once again (she often performs there too).
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:
underdog93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 61b9ef.jpg[/img]

Company?? Is that what he is so excited about? Did they start a company?

What a backhanded compliment. When Jeff gave him the Apple watch for his birthday, Bryan even said, "Aww, I have the best assistant ever!". Even then, he had to say "assistant" and make sure that Jeff knows he's not on the same level. He's not Bryan's friend. Bryan couldn't say "he's the best friend ever". Jerk. And Missy was just pissed that Jeff gave Bryan a present to begin with!
However, it's good to see Bryan throw a bone Jeff's way, because Jeff earns his keep. He sucks up to Bryan like nobody's business, always telling him how he's "killing it" onstage. I couldn't do that with a straight face. That's probably why the SlyFox family isn't around all the time anymore. Hannah probably couldn't stand it anymore. Can y'all imagine her trying to tell Bryan how great he sounds? I don't like her, but I don't think she suffers fools lightly. And Bryan is a fool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Bryan wrote about Jeff, "he's on our biggest support." On our support? I know it was probably an autocorrect fail, but it's funny to think that maybe it was a Freudian slip! As in, "We support him financially, because that's the only way Missy and I have friends. We buy them!"

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

He's so stupid he has to write dumb shit to make him sound so rich and famous that he has people working for him. I'm sorry you're so fucking lazy you can't go to the bank alone you idiot. What famous musician post shit like that??? None! Because they don't have to mention they have people working for them!!!! Sickening. Always gotta one up people! CK look I have people working for me and you don't! In your face!! I'm so successful ! Fat and lazy! I do it all!! Thanks guys!

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

A good chunk of famous musical artists also realize if it wasn't for their fans they wouldn't have the careers they have now. Bryan just has hoards of children that will eventually move on to the next thing.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:
He is. I think this is why they are suddenly interested in church again).
Going to church more was Missy's New Years resolution this year.

I'm sure she'll be bored with it soon and they'll stop going. As soon as Ollie starts making non-family friends I'd bet.
:roll:
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:I hope she brings back those fashionable lace shorts

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
That hideous cold shoulder lace shirt made a come back again. I can't remember if she wore it when she was pregnant but I remember her pretty much living in it for awhile.
I think this was before the whole wanting to become Hannah and Tal 2.0.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I hope Missy is pregnant so we have something juicy to talk about LOL
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

So missy did not have that belle Disney box lying around...OliviaHas2Moms did a sponsored video with it! The company is Pley.com - How do they get away with not putting these things in the description?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

crew96 wrote:So missy did not have that belle Disney box lying around...OliviaHas2Moms did a sponsored video with it! The company is Pley.com - How do they get away with not putting these things in the description?!

They don't have to tell the viewers if they're sponsored. They only have to tell YouTube, because they can't monetize sponsored vids.

They only tell the viewers the video is sponsored if the sponsor PAYS for an overt advertisement. If they only pay for a product placement, they don't tell the viewers. And there are no YouTube policies requiring transparency with regards to covert advertising, other than prohibiting monetization.

:roll:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They seem to rely on product placement. I don't know if any of you guys use the Ibotta app, but they'll often have products that are featured on the app. For example, in the last week there was a rebate on the full box of Kraft Mac & Cheese. Bryan made of point of making sure you knew he was cooking it from the box. There was also a rebate on Mars valentine candy and we saw Dove chocolates featured in two videos. I'm sure they'll show Ollie and Finn eating character themed Eggos sometime soon. There are rebates on those products right now. All of the family vloggers do it to some degree. You ever notice how everyone's kids are seen eating Uncrustables around the same time?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:I hope she brings back those fashionable lace shorts

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
I never understood this. They can spend thousands of dollars in one day, but Missy only had that one pair of crusty shorts? It's not like she couldn't afford to buy more! Oh wait... she doesn't like to spend money.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Lovethesnark wrote:They seem to rely on product placement. I don't know if any of you guys use the Ibotta app, but they'll often have products that are featured on the app. For example, in the last week there was a rebate on the full box of Kraft Mac & Cheese. Bryan made of point of making sure you knew he was cooking it from the box. There was also a rebate on Mars valentine candy and we saw Dove chocolates featured in two videos. I'm sure they'll show Ollie and Finn eating character themed Eggos sometime soon. There are rebates on those products right now. All of the family vloggers do it to some degree. You ever notice how everyone's kids are seen eating Uncrustables around the same time?
I make a lot of PB&Js and freeze them.. less of a mess and money

I wish, common sense would sponsor them

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

I went back on vlogs to see early on pregnancy with ollie and wow.. spitting image of her stomach now.. first few weeks with ollie is a little round but when she sat it looked like chub. completely identical. just counting down the days until they announce this "surprise"
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Public Service Announcement: The title of the vlog is click bait, as usual. No one threw up on anyone else. Why they would use that title is beyond me. I guess some preteens like gross out humor? What actually happened was the Lumps indulged Ollie's horrible habit of talking with his mouth full (for the second time that day) and his food fell out of his mouth and onto Bryan's shirt. That's what Bryan gets for not teaching his son basic manners like not talking with your mouth full of food! So, it wasn't what the title implied, but it was still incredibly disgusting. Oh, and Missy picked up the partially chewed food, and put it back in Ollie's mouth. This all happens at the very end of the vlog, so if you want to skip it (I wish I had) then turn the vlog off as soon as Bryan starts talking about peanut butter.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:Public Service Announcement: The title of the vlog is click bait, as usual. No one threw up on anyone else. Why they would use that title is beyond me. I guess some preteens like gross out humor? What actually happened was the Lumps indulged Ollie's horrible habit of talking with his mouth full (for the second time that day) and his food fell out of his mouth and onto Bryan's shirt. That's what Bryan gets for not teaching his son basic manners like not talking with your mouth full of food! So, it wasn't what the title implied, but it was still incredibly disgusting. Oh, and Missy picked up the partially chewed food, and put it back in Ollie's mouth. This all happens at the very end of the vlog, so if you want to skip it (I wish I had) then turn the vlog off as soon as Bryan starts talking about peanut butter.

Ugggh. Now I know not to watch the vlog. Just that description makes me want to gag :?

Return to “Daily Bumps”