JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

viscera_veniversum
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by viscera_veniversum »

I don't find her posting so many pictures of Addy as that unusual? She just had a baby y'all, no shit she's going to be taking more pictures of her, that doesn't automatically mean she's neglecting the other ones lol. ;)
I love how strong all the kids personalities are, they all seem like they're going to be pretty awesome adults. I don't envy her their teenage years though.
shaeanne666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shaeanne666 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Since I don't wanna request her, If someone has her added can you post a pic of her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 74f36e.jpg[/img] I think she's pretty cute :)

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

shaeanne666 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Since I don't wanna request her, If someone has her added can you post a pic of her

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 74f36e.jpg[/img] I think she's pretty cute :)

Omg she's so cute she looks just like kyson and a little like kaden

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

viscera_veniversum wrote:I don't find her posting so many pictures of Addy as that unusual? She just had a baby y'all, no shit she's going to be taking more pictures of her, that doesn't automatically mean she's neglecting the other ones lol. ;)
I love how strong all the kids personalities are, they all seem like they're going to be pretty awesome adults. I don't envy her their teenage years though.
It is unusual to post pictures of your new baby with your flavour of the week calling it your miracle child & playing HELLA favourites with it. This isn't her first baby, this isn't her first girl baby.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

shaeanne666 wrote:

Eh, shes an average looking child IMO. Shes cute but nothing spectacular. Then again, I don't find Drake attractive at all and I also do not think Natalie is that good- looking. She has a nice body but her face isn't very pretty. I think it's her nose. It's really big.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Yeah, Natalie isn't cute at all. Sorry...

Airabella is cute enough though.
viscera_veniversum
Wallflower
Wallflower

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
viscera_veniversum wrote:I don't find her posting so many pictures of Addy as that unusual? She just had a baby y'all, no shit she's going to be taking more pictures of her, that doesn't automatically mean she's neglecting the other ones lol. ;)
It is unusual to post pictures of your new baby with your flavour of the week calling it your miracle child & playing HELLA favourites with it. This isn't her first baby, this isn't her first girl baby.

Okay, neat, I don't find it that unusual. Addy is new and shiny, and just had a major health scare. Makes perfect sense to me that her mom's fawning over her. And I don't see how it not being her first has anything to do with it. It's not like after you have a certain number of kids, the time the next one's out you look at it and go "aw hell, another one". :?
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I don't find Drake or Natalie attractive, but Airabella is pretty adorable. A mini Kyson.

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

I'm sorry but I don't think addie is a very cute baby. Maybe it's cause she's pretty much bald idk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Maybe it's a bad pic but airabella doesn't strike me as a beautiful child.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

viscera_veniversum wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:

Okay, neat, I don't find it that unusual. Addy is new and shiny, and just had a major health scare. Makes perfect sense to me that her mom's fawning over her. And I don't see how it not being her first has anything to do with it. It's not like after you have a certain number of kids, the time the next one's out you look at it and go "aw hell, another one". :?

...Do you have multiple children?
"New and shiny"? Uh....
viscera_veniversum
Wallflower
Wallflower

"New and shiny"? Uh....
Yep, 3 and 1 on the way.
Raqi1995
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Raqi1995 »

I think Jessica wants to push parenting on her kids young so she can be a GILF, didn't she say recently that she wanted a fashion statement saying that she wanted to look like a MILF? That's just my guess on why she thinks the way she does.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't think Jess knows how to encourage her kids to be anything but to be parents. I mean Wendy isn't a great role model since she's way to encouraging and over supportive but she did a lot before having kids so I don't see her ever 'purposely' encouraging Jess to be a baby maker her whole life. Ben joined the fire brigade so she obviously did right by one child.

Why say "future daddies"? Why not say they would make great doctors or midwifes or children carers? Or talk about how really helpful they are? Why does everything with Jess have to revolve back to babies and parenting? I still shake my head over "they would make cute babies" comment with Addie and Kally's youngest son.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Raqi1995
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Raqi1995 »

Her views are the highest when she's pregnant, or just had a baby. People start to get bored with her videos when they hit age 2, then the views start to decline. So she thinks getting pregnant will bump up views and it has worked in the past but I feel like people didn't care with her 5th child as much as her previous pregnancies. I mean she made 5 videos of addies birth because she didn't get as many views as addies birth video compared to all her other birth videos with the rest of her kids. I mean she can't keep having kids to get money from YouTube forever. I'm hoping she starts creating new content for her page or I have a feeling her page is going to die out. It's honestly sad thinking about it. I think the money got to her head because if this really is her last baby people will stop watching her when addies 2-3. I think she's gotten in the habit of having kids when her checks start decreasing. I think it will be a repeating cycle if she has another baby after addie. It's sad all together. She needs to really think about what she's doing to herself.

Ohh and doesn't she take pregnancy test before she drinks? I wonder how many she has taken since she's been drinking practically every night with janell! Hmmm. Lmao
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

"New and shiny"? Uh....
Yep, 3 and 1 on the way.

Hopefully you don't only post pictures of your "new shiny" baby when they're born.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Jessica's Snaps make me cringe so bad. If I'm going over to someone's house I don't want to spend the whole time watching kids dancing and being wild honestly. But maybe that's just me. Everyone is just awkwardly sitting while Jessica is filming them and hyena laughing, it makes me think of mimi being the only one excited about her pregnancy, while everyone else is like wtf lol
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I feel the only reason people cared about Jess's fourth pregnancy/fifth kid is because they weren't finding out the gender until birth and 12 year olds are obsessed with finding out whether a baby is a boy or a girl. I remember #TeamPink was on EVERY picture of Jess's Instagram and EVERY YouTube video, even if it had nothing to do with being pregnant. Like on Lilia's birthday... "Happy birthday, Lilia! Hope you get a SISTER. #TeamPink I will cry if it's a boyyy :("

If Jess wants to keep the cashflow coming, she better find something else to do besides getting pregnant. By a fifth pregnancy/sixth kid, it's going to be very mundane.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

KayB143 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:Lmao OKbaby just had a kid and their name reveal gathered more views in two days than Jesssss's gender reveal did in 3 months. OK have only been around for around 2 years Image Jess is done.
I dont know if you have ever watched OKbaby, but i find them 1000x more annoying than Jess.
Same

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I can't stand Okbaby. They look like "literally" brother and sister who are playing house. Their features are scarily similar "eyes, nose etc". Oscar is rude and obnoxious. They give this false appeal and look at what it's like to be teen parents. They are just as bad as Jess but worse because they are together so teenyboppers think "they can have that too". Argh I can't stand them! It is people like Jess and them that make these young kids dream up these fantasies of having babies as teenagers. If I had a teenager or tween who was watching them and looked up to them, I would have a serious issue with it.
viscera_veniversum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
"New and shiny"? Uh....
Yep, 3 and 1 on the way.

Hopefully you don't only post pictures of your "new shiny" baby when they're born.
Haha alrighty you, super not interested in this exchange so I'll just end it here.

Return to “JesssFam”