TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Did anyone take a screen shot of her long ass post talking about how she had to reshoot her pregnancy vlog because she felt insecure about the bump on her nose, that apparently is from when chuckie punch her in the face when she 16? Then she went on a rant about how she's not talking shit about chuckie, yet went on about the abuse she took for years...
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I'm curious though, literally why doesn't she get an abortion? Apparently she's back on the "Chuckie is abusive and tried to kill me" train so what's the difference? She's once again single and pregnant with no job. What is the difference between this and Kevin's baby aside from being able to say she only has one baby daddy?

Funny how she only ever says how she isn't innocent but never deserved to be hit WHILE LEAVING OUT THAT SHE HIT HIM FIRST PLENTY OF TIMES! Not excusing his behaviors as he's just as wrong as she is but the fact that she goes into detail on HIS sins but leaves out her own is further proof they're BOTH manipulative abusers
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:I'm curious though, literally why doesn't she get an abortion? Apparently she's back on the "Chuckie is abusive and tried to kill me" train so what's the difference? She's once again single and pregnant with no job. What is the difference between this and Kevin's baby aside from being able to say she only has one baby daddy?

Funny how she only ever says how she isn't innocent but never deserved to be hit WHILE LEAVING OUT THAT SHE HIT HIM FIRST PLENTY OF TIMES! Not excusing his behaviors as he's just as wrong as she is but the fact that she goes into detail on HIS sins but leaves out her own is further proof they're BOTH manipulative abusers

Probably to use the kids as a way to get money from him
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I'm curious though, literally why doesn't she get an abortion? Apparently she's back on the "Chuckie is abusive and tried to kill me" train so what's the difference? She's once again single and pregnant with no job. What is the difference between this and Kevin's baby aside from being able to say she only has one baby daddy?

Probably to use the kids as a way to get money from him
Yea but like I said earlier, if she admits he's the father she's pretty legally fucked
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

"I haven't talked much about what I went through in my past. I don't like bringing it up" lmfao being a victim is all you talk about Tayler.

I'm so tired of hearing Tayler's exaggerated stories about how bad Chuckie is when she's abusive as fuck too. "He blames me for the abuse" probably means "I hit him first and he hit me back/pushed me off/grabbed me"
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

We all know that Tayler isn't that bright, so she most likely never thought about the consequences of putting Chuckie on the birth certificate or filing for child support. She obviously reads here and now knows about it. Either way, she'll probably ask for money under the table or threaten him and his family that they won't he able to see the kids unless he pays up.
ImageImage
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I've got a slight bump in the middle of my nose too, but from genetics, not abuse, and no one has ever noticed or commented on it either way. Tayler's just looking for ways to complain about Chuckie because that shit is barely noticeable. Hell it could just be how her nose is and she's using it as "evidence."
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I've got a slight bump in the middle of my nose too, but from genetics, not abuse, and no one has ever noticed or commented on it either way. Tayler's just looking for ways to complain about Chuckie because that shit is barely noticeable. Hell it could just be how her nose is and she's using it as "evidence."

I think the same, that doesn't at all look like a bump from domestic violence. Tayler reminds me of those storytime YouTubers who make up shit to make things sound more serious

Uber: *makes a wrong turn* "Whoops, sorry about that!"
YouTuber: It's okay
YouTuber: STORYTIME// MY UBER DRIVER KIDNAPPED ME? :-o

Tayler: *Chuckie bumps into her*
Tayler: "Look at this bruise on my leg. This is probably from when Chuckie threw me down the stairs one time."
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I've never seen her talk about this bump before? Why speak out about it now and not post a picture of it when she was posting pictures of every little bruises to blast Chuckie, I mean document her "domestic violence" injuries?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:I've never seen her talk about this bump before? Why speak out about it now and not post a picture of it when she was posting pictures of every little bruises to blast Chuckie, I mean document her "domestic violence" injuries?

Didn't you read what she said? She doesn't like to talk about it! Even though she tells us every last grotesque detail of her sex life, her vagina bone, how giving birth felt like a stuck fart, how she and Chuckie have both been immature for the past 7-8 years but that's okay because people change and she's allowed to be upset!

I'm rolling my eyes so hard. I love how she's spoken about DV for at least 3 years now and has never mentioned the bump on her nose.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I'm pretty sure she had that same bump on her nose years ago. If we pulled up an old picture of her I guarantee that would be there. She has an odd nose anyways.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

leem91 wrote:I'm pretty sure she had that same bump on her nose years ago. If we pulled up an old picture of her I guarantee that would be there. She has an odd nose anyways.
Oh, but she says it's from when she was 16. So that explains that. (Sarcasm)And sure, she doesn't like talking about the abuse. That's why every other post is about holding deaths hand.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I wish she would just shut the fuck up already. I am sure chuckie is a giant piece of shit and a horrible abuser. I definitely don't doubt that. BUT she was already away from him for almost a year. They were done. And she had spent a good chunk of the year even dick hopping. That man does not have a hold on her and he did not force himself back into her life. She fucking opened the door and let him in and then she went on to DEFEND Him. So fuck you tayler. You deserve this. This is the life you chose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Panda714 wrote:I'm curious though, literally why doesn't she get an abortion?
Because she wants all her children to have the same father. She doesn't care if he's part of their lives or not, just that they're all genetically full siblings. It's some kind of bragging right for her. I guess it only makes sense in Tayler's head.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Tayler shut the fuck up.
Your nose has always been like that.
Some one just posted a picture of you and chuckie as kids and your nose has that bump on both sides.
emilyem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyem »

Um DUUUUHHHH. OF COURSE you'd have to pay out of pocket for a cosmetic procedure. Dumb bitch. If insurance covered cosmetic procedures, I would already have nose, tits, and ass done. LOL. Tayler never fails to amuse me.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She's always been sensitive about her big nose. I see no bump from injury. I think she was born that way. And shut the hell up about surgery. You have NO IDEA what you're in for with that. :roll: We have free surgery for that where I live, and the operation(s) are absolutely brutal, and you can end up worse than before. She's trying to play it like it should be covered so she doesn't have to pay, when all she wants is a nose job of all things. Good thing those kids don't need anything. It's all about Tayler and her needs.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There are people who actually need surgery to, you know, live Tayler...shut up. I have a friend who's nose was so large that she couldn't breathe properly and needed surgery, I'm sure she'd love to just have a bump that's barely even noticeable.

jesuskawaiist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jesuskawaiist »

Inb4 GoFund me page in her IG bio for a shnozzjob.

Hapless victim is Tayler's favorite role to play because it nets her the most sympathy. She's failing to realize that Chuckie is also an "abuse survivor" in his own right, and when has she ever in her life shut up about having "changed" when it was clearly horseshit? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. Like... you do know that you're literally no better than him, at all? You're both wondrously shitty human beings. And call me a victim blamer, but I don't buy into any of her narratives for a second, nor do I believe she is traumatized by her relationship with Chuck-E-Sleeze. She thrives off histrionics. She lives for that shit. She doesn't want a stable relationship because there's no crisis to be found in one and in the throes of drama is her treasured state of being.

BOY HOWDY SHE GETS MY GOAT. PROFESSIONALLY. That kid in her stomach has already been failed on so many levels and it's not even fully developed yet.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”