DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by actuallydear »

this is 12 weeks pregnant with finn...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

A little desperate with the clickbait today, Lumps? Better get the pregnancy announcement video edited so people have something interesting to watch!

Laughed at this in the comment section. I can just see it now...weekly videos of them microwaving pancakes and defrosting Uncrustables and mixing chockit milk Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

No one is missing anything by not watching. Boring as usual. They went to breakfast, where Finn had to play with coffee creamers since he doesn't have real toys. He apparently bit into one, and it got all over their booth, and onto another patron. Missy didn't bother telling the man sorry for Finn accidentally getting creamer on him because she was too embarrassed. Major eye roll. Then the Lumps dropped the kids off at the church nursery, but not before showing that Finn didn't have on a coat (they supposedly found a coat in the car for the Golden Child to wear, though) or shoes. After church, Bryan eye fucked the camera as he explained they went to some fish place to have lunch, AND picked up a gallon of chicken no-key soup from Olive Garden for dinner. Later, Bryan and Missy filmed Finn being cute - no doubt because they read comments here about him being in yesterday's vlog all of 27 seconds - and they started teaching Finn how to parrot words the way Ollie does! Got to train the dancing bear early! #DoItForTheVlog

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Bad diet or baby?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Sorry, OT, but I wanted to touch on a topic from the last thread. Regarding how much they complain/over exaggerate the rain in CA:

I think I remember someone on here saying they like to play up the fact that they live in CA to attract viewers? I agree 100%, and I think that them always talking about the weather/how baaaad the storm is is just to point out where they live. It drives me nuts. I live in CA and yes, the storms have been a bit out of the norm here, but it's not like we've been dealing with a freakin hurricane. It's always been a pet peeve of mine how they do this, and refer to CA as "Cali" lol. No one who was born and raised or has lived here for a decent amount of time and has any common sense calls it "Cali", and we often make fun of people who do say that. Totally irrational of me but it drives me up the wall how they are sooo try hard when it comes to bringing up California in the vlogs on a daily basis.
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Would it kill them to dress their kids properly for the god damn weather? Do they not own sweaters or jackets? Also, it's obviously a lie that Ollie will "only eat frozen pancakes" because he is eating them at restaurants. Just another lie to excuse them being too lazy to actually cook breakfast.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

But if she is pregnant what are they waiting for? They'll have more views with a pregnancy, what's the point of hiding it?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Edenberry wrote:Bad diet or baby?
Wow this is sad is it photoshopped? I can't believe they don't see anything wrong with their diets what a sad life. I know it's hard extremely hard but when you have money why not spend it on a professional cook since you're lazy and a fitness trainer etc!?

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

JM16Canada wrote:Would it kill them to dress their kids properly for the god damn weather? Do they not own sweaters or jackets?
Seriously! They buy a whole new winter wardrobe whenever they travel anywhere north of their current location (you know, where it's "always, like, literally so freezing" Image). This should not be that hard for them!

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

valeryjackson wrote:But if she is pregnant what are they waiting for? They'll have more views with a pregnancy, what's the point of hiding it?
I'm still not convinced she's pregnant but if she is they could be planning a big over the top reveal. They can't JUST do a reaction like they did for Oliver and Finley. It has to be SENSATIONAL. Bring in the views and $$. Also, watching her announcement video for Finn, her excuse was that she wanted to wait until they told all their friends and family. It depends on how far along she hypothetically is (again, I'm not convinced yet).

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Not much worth talking about in TODDLER CLICKBAIT SURPRISE! Same old not dressing Finn for the weather, the boys did soooo good at church today, send Ollie off with Cassie Jimmy and Papa. Finn got more camera time, thankfully. That kid is so cute.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

valeryjackson wrote:But if she is pregnant what are they waiting for? They'll have more views with a pregnancy, what's the point of hiding it?
Maybe she's waiting until Kelsey has her baby so she can steal her thunder. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Last time I remember them getting chicken gnocchi soup by the gallon was when Missy was pregnant with Ollie...she was obsessed with the stuff, as seen in this vlog, "Chicken Gnocci by the Gallon!" from
April 2013. (Misspelling is theirs, not mine btw)

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Have the boys been spotted drinking water from their new bottles even once since they got them?

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

It could be weight gain, but honestly, her tummy is kind of sudden. I didn't notice her having a rounder, fuller stomach until the past month or two! Unless she's been sitting there eating nothing but dessert every second, there's no way she'd gain weight so quickly.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Amelia322 wrote:
Wow this is sad is it photoshopped? I can't believe they don't see anything wrong with their diets what a sad life. I know it's hard extremely hard but when you have money why not spend it on a professional cook since you're lazy and a fitness trainer etc!?

It is not photoshopped.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

tintin15 wrote:
It could be weight gain, but honestly, her tummy is kind of sudden. I didn't notice her having a rounder, fuller stomach until the past month or two! Unless she's been sitting there eating nothing but dessert every second, there's no way she'd gain weight so quickly.
that's exactly what she does ImageImage

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry, OT, but I wanted to touch on a topic from the last thread. Regarding how much they complain/over exaggerate the rain in CA:

I think I remember someone on here saying they like to play up the fact that they live in CA to attract viewers? I agree 100%, and I think that them always talking about the weather/how baaaad the storm is is just to point out where they live. It drives me nuts. I live in CA and yes, the storms have been a bit out of the norm here, but it's not like we've been dealing with a freakin hurricane. It's always been a pet peeve of mine how they do this, and refer to CA as "Cali" lol. No one who was born and raised or has lived here for a decent amount of time and has any common sense calls it "Cali", and we often make fun of people who do say that. Totally irrational of me but it drives me up the wall how they are sooo try hard when it comes to bringing up California in the vlogs on a daily basis.
Yeah I lived in California nearly 16 years and never once have called it cali.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Amelia322 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
that's exactly what she does ImageImage

Now that's not true, she walks around Disneyland once a month.

#totallyfit
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy just one month ago. Big difference between then and now, she looked good in that bathing suit. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 0d4732.jpg[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”