JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I wonder if she never brought up kadens dislocated arm because she caused it. Not saying she abused him but maybe she pulled him by the arm or something. I know some parents do it.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Maisie_Claire wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:I think we all know how often Jess cleans the toilet. Remember the old toilet in the duplex???
Omg no!!! What about it?! Do we have SS? Not that I want to see a nasty toilet but now I kinda do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it's in the jess your house is a mess thread, but it's from the video where they do the bathroom make over at the "duplex"

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
I feel absolutely sick. I was about to make myself some lunch and now I want to go scrub my already spotless toilet. That is DISGUSTING! That whole thread is just cringe worthy. How does she live with herself. Take 15 minutes away from your sister wife Janell and clean your house.
Hey Jess can I get a cleaning routine video? I want to see how you break it up throughout the week.
Monday : do laundry, the next Monday, fold laundry
Tuesday : pick up the dishes from the living room and put them on the kitchen counter
Wednesday : pile all the stuff on the floor to the couch, vacuum, and then put all the stuff back on the floor
Thursday : dust only the visible areas, maybe open a window to air things out, maybe not
Friday : wipe mirrors in the bathroom, but don't do the counters or tub
And then you take the weekend off! Right?

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Lmao
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Jessica doesn't even look like she keeps herself clean, what makes you think she would clean her house regularly?

Lol and I really want to know how her current toilet looks. The one at Wendy's was so stained! I think she said it was because it was "old".

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I hate cleaning besides laundry but I would never be able to keep my house that dirty I would have a mental breakdown if my house was a mess.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

It's really not that hard to do a few things everyday to keep your home looking decent, and then do a nice clean one day over the weekend.

It's because she doesn't do anything for so long and it gets so bad and so many tasks pile up and so she probably feels overwhelmed (that's her fault though, no remorse)

She should really start pinning cleaning charts and schedules instead of the stupid crap she's been posting.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If she cleans who's going to give princess Eddie their full undivided attention?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

You guyz addie is literally attached to jess 95% of the time. The only thing she has time for is posting nipple pics, obviously!

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Annavi04 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:This is so mean but I've noticed it for so long and have to say it lol. Anyone else notice how poor Lilia has no rhythm at all :D Like, crazy off beat and just wild jumping around and super awkward limbs. I know she's only 6 but you would think after years of classes she would have it down. It's painful to watch :D
Lmao I hate it when she dances, it's annoying. Jessica also isn't a great dancer.

I think Jess is a decent dancer. I mean, she dances better than I do LOL.

But yeah, poor Lilia.. I dont think she takes dance seriously though, maybe none of the kids in her class do. She cant think that all that jumping is actually dancing shes probably just having fun.. Personally, Id be embarrassed if my kid tried to dance at every single gathering! it makes it seem as if shes starved for attention. Plus, no one thinks its cute when 6 yr olds are jumping/dancing around constantly. A toddler would be funny. Maybe its because I dont have kids, but Id be thinking "go sit down and play with the kids so that I can talk to the adults in peace without faking oohs and Ahhs every 5 sec" lol
This exactly!!!! Honestly, Lilia gets on my nerves in videos. She is way too attention starved, all the dancing around and getting right in the camera, etc. It's like.......damn, kid, go sit your ass down and play Barbies or something. Fuck!
And I can't stand the baby talk, whiney voice she has. Omg that would get on my nerves something fierce.
I have two girls and when they were 6, they talked like normal kids.

My son is 6 and I think part of it is the age....they like to be the center of attention and are in the whole "look what I can do!" Stage. But there is only so much of that I can take. Especially when there are other adults around. They need to learn to go play and let the adults talk in peace.

What Jess needs to realize is that nobody is as impressed with her kids as she is and nobody wants to watch them dance around and scream all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I agree. I would be embarrassed if my kid was acting like such a show-off in front of friends/family, but annoyingly jess seems to think she's being funny and cute, hence all the snaps.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think Lilia has become an annoying child because she found how to get some attention in that house. If you're not the baby, you just scream louder than everyone else and do something "cute" and jess immediately turns and ignores whoever she was talking to. Look how kyson gets ignored. I think it's because he's quiet and not as out of control as the rest.

Lilia never irritated me before but since jess had landen & addelyn she has gotten very annoying
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

That just makes me sad. I couldn't imagine my kids feeling that unwanted and unnoticed by me to the point they felt the need to act obnoxious and loud to just get my attention. Especially in public with others.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think the whole situation is sad, to be honest. When I was counting up the IG posts a few pages back, it was all Landen Landen Landen and then Addie was born and Landen became practically non existent. I don't give a flying fuck when someone says "oh of course it's a new baby she will take more pics" but they may see this one day... to anyone this is clearly favoritism to Addie. Seeing the progression in pics like that broke my heart and made me really sad for those kids.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: Lmao I hate it when she dances, it's annoying. Jessica also isn't a great dancer.

I think Jess is a decent dancer. I mean, she dances better than I do LOL.

But yeah, poor Lilia.. I dont think she takes dance seriously though, maybe none of the kids in her class do. She cant think that all that jumping is actually dancing shes probably just having fun.. Personally, Id be embarrassed if my kid tried to dance at every single gathering! it makes it seem as if shes starved for attention. Plus, no one thinks its cute when 6 yr olds are jumping/dancing around constantly. A toddler would be funny. Maybe its because I dont have kids, but Id be thinking "go sit down and play with the kids so that I can talk to the adults in peace without faking oohs and Ahhs every 5 sec" lol
This exactly!!!! Honestly, Lilia gets on my nerves in videos. She is way too attention starved, all the dancing around and getting right in the camera, etc. It's like.......damn, kid, go sit your ass down and play Barbies or something. Fuck!
And I can't stand the baby talk, whiney voice she has. Omg that would get on my nerves something fierce.

My son is 6 and I think part of it is the age....they like to be the center of attention and are in the whole "look what I can do!" Stage. But there is only so much of that I can take. Especially when there are other adults around. They need to learn to go play and let the adults talk in peace.

What Jess needs to realize is that nobody is as impressed with her kids as she is and nobody wants to watch them dance around and scream all the time.

Lilia does the baby voice because her mom does. She does not know any different.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

The girl is an idiot, and incredibly obvious, why would you need commentators to point out your favouritism, seriously after so many kids , you'd think she'd know not to do that as it sucks for the others ugh !!
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote: I think Jess is a decent dancer. I mean, she dances better than I do LOL.

Lilia does the baby voice because her mom does. She does not know any different.

I know and it's annoying as fuck. I can't stand that baby talk shit. I have never talked to my kids like babies. Of course, unless they were actual babies then I did a little bit, but once they started talking, I cut that shit out and started talking normally to them. And my kids are very well spoken because of it.

My son is 6 and tries that baby talk crap sometimes, especially now that we have a new baby in the house. But every single time I nip it in the bud quick. I dont answer his questions or respond to his requests unless he talks in his normal voice.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:The girl is an idiot, and incredibly obvious, why would you need commentators to point out your favouritism, seriously after so many kids , you'd think she'd know not to do that as it sucks for the others ugh !!
Jess was clearly the favorite when she was young, so she probably doesn't understand how messed up it makes children. But that's no excuse, and even more of a reason for her to not have 5 children before she's ready
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

smom12 wrote:I think the whole situation is sad, to be honest. When I was counting up the IG posts a few pages back, it was all Landen Landen Landen and then Addie was born and Landen became practically non existent. I don't give a flying fuck when someone says "oh of course it's a new baby she will take more pics" but they may see this one day... to anyone this is clearly favoritism to Addie. Seeing the progression in pics like that broke my heart and made me really sad for those kids.

this j in:

Sent from my 0PJA2
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's trying to prove us wrong but all she's doing is making us laugh even harder
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

oh cool another clickbait video title

Sent from my 0PJA2

Return to “JesssFam”