Acacia Brinley

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:I get that fed is best blah blah, but why not try breastfeeding? Not a mother, but it seems like it's easier than pumping if the baby is able to latch. It's like the pump is an extra step if she's going to around the baby all the time...

I think this is an excuse for her to eat shitty fast food. And she probably thinks she would get saggy boobs if she breastfed, and her looks are more important than her baby's bond.

I also thought it was funny when she was like, "just finished my second trimester! the first one was AWFUL but dont worry it gets better after that yay!" Does she know that the 1st AND 3rd trimesters suck? The 1st is sickness/digestion issues, the 2nd is like the eye of the storm where everything is okay for a little bit. And then the 3rd trimester is when a lot of physical pain comes in.
The second was like heaven compared to my first and third Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I'm not going to judge her for not breastfeeding, that's her choice. But why would she buy a pump (probably an expensive one too, knowing her) if she only plans on using it for 6 weeks, if that?

I've said this before, but she's in for a huge wake-up call when she has the baby. She acts like it's an accessory, an excuse to beg her followers to buy her expensive shit, and a way to keep Jairus around. We've seen how great baby-traps work out 99% of the time (sarcasm) so we'll see how well their relationship holds up once the baby is here.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

She's so stupid and CLUELESS. Wonder if her and Keren are still friends since K pulled the "breast is best" thing over on twitter. And you know a bunch of young girls are going to look up to her as #momgoals because she can afford 50 dollar onesies and seems to have that oh so picture perfect hipster life in Oregon. Have fun Acacia at 3AM when you can't figure out why your baby is crying and you're running on 45 minutes of sleep. I guarantee you won't care about her clothes then.
Rant over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Okay double post. About the breastfeeding thing. I do doula work, it's my job to support a mother's decision on how she chooses to feed her child. This typically wouldn't bother me (a mother choosing not to breastfeed) and I 100% agree fed is best. But I also think there are certain sacrifices you make for your child. She doesn't seem like the sacrificing making type.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

berrybitch wrote:Okay double post. About the breastfeeding thing. I do doula work, it's my job to support a mother's decision on how she chooses to feed her child. This typically wouldn't bother me (a mother choosing not to breastfeed) and I 100% agree fed is best. But I also think there are certain sacrifices you make for your child. She doesn't seem like the sacrificing making type.

Perfectly said. To be honest, this girl sort of creeps me out. I know that nobody can "trap" someone in a relationship but it just seems like the idea to have a baby was 100% hers? Jairus or however you spell his name doesn't strike me as being remotely ready for fatherhood.

And I know young, in some cases teenage guys who seem way more ready, or at least willing to learn along the way. Once people stop giving a shit about Acacia and the YouTube/instagram sponsorship money dries up, what then? She collects pretty things and has nothing else to aspire to. No long term goals or aspirations, no career-based skills to speak of, she just buys expensive shit online and takes selfies all day.

And who dyes their hair to match their baby? It's fucking creepy.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Sooo... name reveal today. Really hoping she doesn't go with Brinley.

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Why does everyone think she's using her middle name for her daughters name?

She said it's Disney/princessy

I feel like she's going to regret it majorly. The girl said she would name her rapunzel if it was a more normal sounding name..
This is coming from someone who said if it was a boy they liked Wolfe and Gray
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

What is the name?
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

She hasn't announced it yet, but it sounds like the video is going to be up very soon.

Yeah, I saw the Rapunzel thing too. Wtf? I hope she chose a reasonably normal name..
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

The baby's name is Brinley Rey Kersey

So she did choose her middle name.. hmm
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Eww... Brinley Rey is such a basic name. I hate it Lol

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

She seriously named her child after herself and a Star Wars character
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

It's not a terrible name, but it's...meh. Rey/Ray/Rae is EXTREMELY overused as a middle name. (I apologize if anyone here has that middle name or has a child with that middle name, lol)
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

I don't think Rey/ray/Rae is that bad but the fact she did it because of a movie character is worse than the fact it's so overused ...

But this is coming from someone who has a tattoo quote from a tv show so idk why I'm surprised
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

As much as I hate to admit it tho, it is one of the best name reveals I've seen...
Way better than some cheesy crap OKbaby did
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I actually like it, it flows a lot better than what I thought she'd name her.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

abigailaura
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abigailaura »

She totally copied this video...
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

ecf997 wrote:Sooo... name reveal today. Really hoping she doesn't go with Brinley.

She's so predictable . Narcissistic. Good call on her naming her daughter after herself Image

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

abigailaura wrote:She totally copied this video...
What's that video called ?

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

I'm not crazy for the name but she has proof she didn't copy that video.

She posted text message convos with her dad from Feb 5 saying she wanted to record it at Disney doing the hat stitching and they put that video up on the 17th

Return to “A-H”