BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Does she have a history of substance abuse? To me I doesn't seem like she's drinking in excess, but what do I know? Lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It was so awkward when they showed up. like her sister walks in and they are both filming, they dont hug or really greet eachother nor does Alyssa put the camera down to meet Harper. Then Ean looks pissed hahaha and B just giggles the entire time.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

staceybrax wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:
Doesn't she spend a lot of time with them outside in the summer? Maybe she needs to invest in a small kiddie pool for them. Those poor kids always seem like they are inside with no real light coming in either.

she used to spend more time outside & they did have a lil pool (the last house I think?) when Nolan was a baby, but then all the sudden she stopped.
I wonder if she takes them out but doesn't film it. She does try to keep where she lives a secret. I remember when she moved out of the last place and showed that they lived next to a lake or duck pond or something but had kept it a secret the whole time they lived there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really really really doubt it lol.

She snapchats all the time even when they go to restaurants and things, she has shown their parking lot of their target before, and people have posted her address haha. There was even a weirdo on here saying they knew the builder of her town house lol. I don't think showing the kids on a random playground would be where she drew the line.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

nugget12 wrote:I am just curious where does her family live? Where did she move away from? I find it weird they never saw Nolan as a new baby and don't see the kids much overall. Where is her mom? It just seems like a scattered family situation to me. My in-laws are 4 hours away and we still see them for holidays and other occasions they have visited us and us them. I have a BIL and SIL who live almost 12 hours away and we see them 1-3 times a year at least once usually for at least two holidays/special occasion.
Her moms side lives where she lives (I forgot if it was north or South Carolina) and her dad and sister live in Ohio. She came down from Ohio cause she got accepted into school but then she got pregnant with aria and just stayed there cause that's where ean is.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So her mom lives near her? She seems so uninvolved in her life though.
pasp475
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pasp475 »

I saw somebody ask about Britney's family. And I think she said before her dad lives in Ohio, and I am not sure but I think her mom and grandma live in North Carolina. But I am not sure about that. She never talks about her mom or grandma on her videos much.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Her mom used to be in the vlogs and now she is never in them..wonder what happened.

DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

Does anyone know if she's been putting the kids 3 across in the second row in their new SUV? I wasn't able to tell in the last vlog.

Also, if you look in the comments, of the most recent vlog, she mentioned that her mom has had some health issues, so she hasn't been able to visit much in the last year.
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Never mind, just went back to a different one, and see that she is. She posted on the Car Seats for the Littles group in August asking about which car seats would fit 3 across in her vehicle, and was told that this specific SUV doesn't support 3 across at all due to belt overlap. She acknowledged this, yet is putting her kids in danger anyways??? I am not one to judge her glass of wine every night, or pick apart every little thing she feeds her kids, but knowingly putting her kids safety at risk is not okay. Posted a screen shot, hope it works. I'm new to this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wait, am I understanding this right? She absolutely HAD TO HAVE 3rd row seating, yet puts them all in the third row, knowing it's not safe to do so?

Someone PLEASE tell me she isn't that stupid.

DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

If I had 3 kids I would invest in a minivan/SUV that allowed for 3 across in the second row SAFELY. That's my preference too, so I get it. We have stow n go seats and keep the third row down for extra storage. They clearly didn't do their research before making this huge purchase. When it brought to their attention, they decided to ignore what was safe for their kids because of the convenience of having them all in the same row. Ridiculous.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

She got new car seats to fit 3 across. Right? Cause she used to have the graco seats for both of them. And so I'm guessing whoever she's talking to in that post was after she bought the new seats? Idk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

What an idiot. How can she be so stupid! She was told that it's not safe and she acknowledged it, yet she still puts them in like that.
She leased it right? Can she go back and get a different vehicle kol

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Of course she didn't do it.

Nobody puts Nollibear in the third row.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

HarlowCarlo wrote:She got new car seats to fit 3 across. Right? Cause she used to have the graco seats for both of them. And so I'm guessing whoever she's talking to in that post was after she bought the new seats? Idk

It doesn't matter which seats she uses. That vehicle doesn't support 3 across car seats period because of belt overlap.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

imnottired wrote:Of course she didn't do it.

Nobody puts Nollibear in the third row.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lmaoooo Image

mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

LonelyTown wrote:Oh god I just saw the haircut. Nolan is a toddler. He's not a Fuck boy. Nobody would say he was.

But that is a Fuckboy haircut. Can confirm. My ex had a haircut like that.
....my 5 year old has a similar haircut. So weird and creepy to me to hear that it's considered a "fuckboy" haircut.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posted a picture of those car seats like right before she had Harlow didn't she? So she must have bought them after she knew...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamaof2 wrote:
LonelyTown wrote:Oh god I just saw the haircut. Nolan is a toddler. He's not a Fuck boy. Nobody would say he was.

But that is a Fuckboy haircut. Can confirm. My ex had a haircut like that.
....my 5 year old has a similar haircut. So weird and creepy to me to hear that it's considered a "fuckboy" haircut.

If you don't gel it over then it looks normal
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

She should get an SUV or minivan with captain's chairs in the second row and three chairs that can fold back in the third row.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”