8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by thenightowl »

Julie painted those horses and did a great job then the next scene Eve was picking them up and Ruby and Kevin just stood there! Why?
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Ruby's 'sad' faces in her newest video made me cringe so hard. I really admired Bonnie's raw emotion in her video but with Ruby..everything has to be edited just right like it's some dramatic lifetime movie. UGH
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:I Was a little taken back when I watched the video about Ruby's aunt passing away. I know everyone deals with grief in different ways but I felt there was literally no emotion from anyone. I feel bad judging them on this because for all I know they may have been expecting this for a while but it just seemed off to me. I don't know how close they are to Ruby's aunt maybe that's why there looks to be a lack of emotion from everyone. And What I find even more weird is that Ruby filmed her children, maybe they acted differently because of the camera. I read in the comments on the video that one person wrote. " she died ALREADY...Omg i laughed so hard, sorry for your loss though" referring to what Russell said. I mean who leaves that kind of comment and what type of people like that comment?! I don't find it funny at all this was a woman's life, a mother a wife a daughter a sister, have people really become so emotionless that they find the death of anyone if you know them or not an upsetting thing. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Maybe I'm just an over emotional person i don't know...

Sadly, the person that wrote that comment and those that liked it were probably Abby's age, look at the screen name. Reading the comments is mind numbing, actually it's unbearable.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm not sure we needed all that footage today of the inside of the kids' mouths. But what I really hated was "Russell you've got a pretty hygienist. Lucky boy!" UGH. (Although the whole 'Shari on her bike getting the flowers' was very adorable!)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Her instagram post rubbed me the wrong way. "I have literally never seen a high school graduation pic of myself. I have lived my life with no regrets. I have become the woman I always wanted to be. I love being a wife and mother." Like come on :? Its like nothing mattered in her life until she got married and had kids. And that she doesn't value her education, which we already knew. I don't know. But it's just sad that she always dwells on this.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Looks like she lost her kids again. How does she lose them so often? I have kids, sometimes they run off but it's all the time with her children. It's ridiculous and irresponsible.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Her instagram post rubbed me the wrong way. "I have literally never seen a high school graduation pic of myself. I have lived my life with no regrets. I have become the woman I always wanted to be. I love being a wife and mother." Like come on :? Its like nothing mattered in her life until she got married and had kids. And that she doesn't value her education, which we already knew. I don't know. But it's just sad that she always dwells on this.

Lots of women like her, they don't have an identity outside of the home. The reality will set in when the kids are older.
tinydancer12

Unread post by tinydancer12 »

I'm a statistics major and watching Ruby try to explain the teen pregnancy study "graph" was just painful...
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

seriously7 wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:I Was a little taken back when I watched the video about Ruby's aunt passing away. I know everyone deals with grief in different ways but I felt there was literally no emotion from anyone. I feel bad judging them on this because for all I know they may have been expecting this for a while but it just seemed off to me. I don't know how close they are to Ruby's aunt maybe that's why there looks to be a lack of emotion from everyone. And What I find even more weird is that Ruby filmed her children, maybe they acted differently because of the camera. I read in the comments on the video that one person wrote. " she died ALREADY...Omg i laughed so hard, sorry for your loss though" referring to what Russell said. I mean who leaves that kind of comment and what type of people like that comment?! I don't find it funny at all this was a woman's life, a mother a wife a daughter a sister, have people really become so emotionless that they find the death of anyone if you know them or not an upsetting thing. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Maybe I'm just an over emotional person i don't know...

Sadly, the person that wrote that comment and those that liked it were probably Abby's age, look at the screen name. Reading the comments is mind numbing, actually it's unbearable.
I was one of the people that commented, I'm 35 so definitely not a child, I am sad for them losing their aunt and sad for aunt Sonja herself, she fought a long hard battle and I don't think she was very old, the only silver lining is that she is no longer suffering, I am certainly no stranger to death, I have lost a lot of people in all manner of ways, from illnesses, to car crashes to murder and suicides, but his innocent, blunt remark did make me smile because it just reminded me of how honest kids are and how they really have no filter
The other commenters I would say were quite young, but as someone who did comment I wanted to explain my reason

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

kiwimumof-5 wrote:
seriously7 wrote:

I was one of the people that commented, I'm 35 so definitely not a child, I am sad for them losing their aunt and sad for aunt Sonja herself, she fought a long hard battle and I don't think she was very old, the only silver lining is that she is no longer suffering, I am certainly no stranger to death, I have lost a lot of people in all manner of ways, from illnesses, to car crashes to murder and suicides, but his innocent, blunt remark did make me smile because it just reminded me of how honest kids are and how they really have no filter
The other commenters I would say were quite young, but as someone who did comment I wanted to explain my reason

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Well that's good to know that Ruby still has adult commenters considering that her channel started off as a parenting channel.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Ruby or 8 passengers have "earned"themselves a break from vlogging If u ask me...
Smileyface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smileyface »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Her instagram post rubbed me the wrong way. "I have literally never seen a high school graduation pic of myself. I have lived my life with no regrets. I have become the woman I always wanted to be. I love being a wife and mother." Like come on :? Its like nothing mattered in her life until she got married and had kids. And that she doesn't value her education, which we already knew. I don't know. But it's just sad that she always dwells on this.
"I have literally never seen a high school graduation pic of myself" - somehow I find that hard to believe. Even in the 80ies and 90ies the Griffiths were filming themselves regularly. I can´t imagine they didn´t take any pictures when their oldest daugther graduated high school, or that Ruby never saw one. Everything she says is a bunch of bullshit.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Smileyface wrote:
"I have literally never seen a high school graduation pic of myself" - somehow I find that hard to believe. Even in the 80ies and 90ies the Griffiths were filming themselves regularly. I can´t imagine they didn´t take any pictures when their oldest daugther graduated high school, or that Ruby never saw one. Everything she says is a bunch of bullshit.

The post was really scary in that she's so obsessed with being a mom, but High School graduation is only one day, maybe her parents somehow lost the film that had her pictures. Remember everything wasn't digital back in the 90's.
Or maybe she moved out so quick she never got around to looking at the pics, i just don't think she would lie about something like that. Plus she looked good in the pic, almost the same, it's not like it was an awkward time for her.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

seriously7 wrote:
Smileyface wrote:

The post was really scary in that she's so obsessed with being a mom, but High School graduation is only one day, maybe her parents somehow lost the film that had her pictures. Remember everything wasn't digital back in the 90's.
Or maybe she moved out so quick she never got around to looking at the pics, i just don't think she would lie about something like that. Plus she looked good in the pic, almost the same, it's not like it was an awkward time for her.
I agree. It's sad to think how in that moment, she was so ready to fast forward in her life and not soak up and focus on the present. I often think back to my HS graduation and I loved that time in my life.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

From her IG.
Best quote from the funeral, "Funerals make the best family reunions because only one person is missing." Thanks Aunt Sonya for the great party. We love you and will miss you.
WTF!
I am not asking to get depressed after a funeral but to see it as a party feels rude. Some words on how Sonya impacted her life would have been more appropriate than "Thanks for dying so we could have a family reunion, but we anyway live in the same neighbourhood and we visit each other monthly" (maybe with the exception of Julie).
A party where there is always less and less people kinda sucks. Maybe except the fact that they multiply like rabbits...

The clickbait: She lost her tooth that/s why there is blood on the sheets, she didn't get her period or lose her virginity if that's what ruby tried to imply her children did.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't watch them much, just every now and then. But I think its sweet how Chad seems to respect Aunt Sonya in all of his actions. Like when he shaved his head along with her, and now the clips of him being a pallbearer. Idk, it just touched me and I feel like he's a good kid. I know many kids his age who wouldn't participate in actions such as this.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vincere wrote:From her IG.
Best quote from the funeral, "Funerals make the best family reunions because only one person is missing." Thanks Aunt Sonya for the great party. We love you and will miss you.
WTF!
I am not asking to get depressed after a funeral but to see it as a party feels rude. Some words on how Sonya impacted her life would have been more appropriate than "Thanks for dying so we could have a family reunion, but we anyway live in the same neighbourhood and we visit each other monthly" (maybe with the exception of Julie).
A party where there is always less and less people kinda sucks. Maybe except the fact that they multiply like rabbits...

The clickbait: She lost her tooth that/s why there is blood on the sheets, she didn't get her period or lose her virginity if that's what ruby tried to imply her children did.
I came here to see if anyone else. Prices that thumb and had the same thought!

Ruby is going to use her children's puberty as an ongoing opportunity for clickbait. I hope they all turn on her Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Vincere wrote:From her IG.
WTF!

I came here to see if anyone else. Prices that thumb and had the same thought!

Ruby is going to use her children's puberty as an ongoing opportunity for clickbait. I hope they all turn on her Image
Blasted autocorrect!

Lets try this again.... I came here to see if anyone else SAW that thumbnail and had he same thought.

And Ruby is the type of mom that would embarrass their child in public by making sure everyone in the room knew they had a large pimple they were worried about :x
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really thought Abby got her period early and she vlogged it. I was going to get soooooo angry!

This lady is becoming the queen of clickbait titles.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I don't watch them much, just every now and then. But I think its sweet how Chad seems to respect Aunt Sonya in all of his actions. Like when he shaved his head along with her, and now the clips of him being a pallbearer. Idk, it just touched me and I feel like he's a good kid. I know many kids his age who wouldn't participate in actions such as this.
He seems like a vary sweet kid and I give his parents some credit for that. That whole Valentine's thing was weird (I didn't think kids did that anymore) but had a guy been doing that back when I was 11 (10 years ago, how times have changed) I would have thought it adorable. Obviously it would have been 10x better if it wasn't on the web but ya know... I hope he stays sweet as a teenager. I mean he probably will but stil...

Return to “8 Passengers”