OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

I don't consider myself a "bug buddy" okbaby but I do enjoy watching their videos and I have to admit when I first started reading this forum I thought some people's thoughts and opinions were just ridiculous and mean, for example comments on kyra, Levi or Oscars appearance, but as someone who has watched them regularly and enjoyed them for the most part for a few months now I'm already starting to get fed up with their upload schedule, so I can see them losing viewers soon if they carry this on. They are 5 days behind now and I just can't see them getting caught up, at least not for a while! I honestly would hate for this to combine the vlogs they are behind on now because then we'd have less new footage of Alaya. I didn't watch them when Levi was first born so does anyone know if they uploaded daily and stayed up to date then? If so then I really don't see why they are getting so behind now, yes they have two kids to care for but there is also two of them unlike when oscar was working. Sometimes I feel like if kyra was to take charge of editing the vlogs again she would be a lot more efficient than oscar!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Also to people on this forum who consider themselves to be a "bug buddy" or a serious fan, what do you have to say about kyra doing things that put her children at risk, such as putting thick blankets on Alaya?

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

sofreakingnotok wrote:Case in point: Oscar asked his little siblings if they want to have kids when they are his age and they both said yes. Oscar tries to save face and says something like "uh no, you're supposed to say no". Yes Levi and Aleyah are at risk for dropping out and having kids at 18 it's the example their parents are setting. Children see, children do. What are the odds that they will be able to get lucky like OK did and get a YT(or whatever the similar website may be in 15 years) "job" ?
Yep, I noticed that and how it contrasted with his usual "there's nothing wrong with teen parents" spiel. I don't know if they (or, worse, the kids watching them) really grasp how different they are from most teen parents. 99% of them don't get to get rich off staying home all day.
ayeyae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ayeyae »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Look at that squishy face ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see A LOT of kyra in this picture!
The eyes especially.

And as far as oscars big nose. Idk.
Kyra has a long pointed nose too.
So only time will tell. She could <hopefully > get kyras nose!
When I see Levi (as a baby, a little less as he grows) and the baby, all I see is Kyra's dad lol I think it's that forehead

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

If there ever is a time that I'm not annoyed they are behind...it's now.

I hope they both are taking this time to love on their new baby. And not be worried about a vlog
Yes I get it. It's their "job"
But oh well. Baby is more important

Sometimes I feel the people here who dislike them are more obsessed and annoyed there is no vlog...more than the butt buddies...
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

ayeyae wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Look at that squishy face ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I see A LOT of kyra in this picture!
The eyes especially.

And as far as oscars big nose. Idk.
Kyra has a long pointed nose too.
So only time will tell. She could <hopefully > get kyras nose!
When I see Levi (as a baby, a little less as he grows) and the baby, all I see is Kyra's dad lol I think it's that forehead

I don't remember what her dad looks like haha.but I have a giant fivehead too. So I have no place to judge there! Hahaha
But she is definitely a pretty baby!

Between Kyra and Oscars genes they make kids who are so 50/50 in looks! It's crazy haha!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Rkp65i wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:There is a picture on Snap of Alaya with a thick blanket over her and pretty close to her face. Im not a parent, so can anyone chime in and tell me if that is as dangerous as it looks, because it would make me uncomfortable if it were my child?
Well she bought that monitor that is all the rage so shes going to use that as an excuse. I dont understand these mothers who use blankets. They literally told me no blankets my hospital so many times that I could recite theor speil back to them.
I seriously don't either!!! Like hello?!? Is it not common sense to put a heavy blanket over a newborn that close to her face. It's ridiculous and it enrages me to see all these YT moms be so careless when it comes to safe sleep. It's pure stupidity.

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

I don't remember what her dad looks like haha.but I have a giant fivehead too. So I have no place to judge there! Hahaha
But she is definitely a pretty baby!

Between Kyra and Oscars genes they make kids who are so 50/50 in looks! It's crazy haha!
It is crazy! haha I think she's just adorable. But I think every baby is adorable.
I'm apart of the fivehead club myself haha
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

mac-n-cheese wrote:If there ever is a time that I'm not annoyed they are behind...it's now.

I hope they both are taking this time to love on their new baby. And not be worried about a vlog

Sometimes I feel the people here who dislike them are more obsessed and annoyed there is no vlog...more than the butt buddies...
Personnaly I am more annoyed that they're saying they are almost done with editing when they are not, than not having the vlog. I would understand them saying "sorry we won't upload any videos for a few days" or "sorry we will be late because it's not that easy with 2 children" but that's not what they're doing...
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Update: Now everyone (including Alaya) in the house is sick and Kyra's pain medication hasn't been effective. Wonder if she still wants 3000 kids?
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Acccording to twitter both kids are sick now. (Insert eye roll) Kyra is going to learn real quick it isn't easy to have two kids. It'll be interesting to see them get caught up on videos, if ever.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Lmao these two IDIOTS. I can't stand them now. All kyra does is tweet lies to her minions and complain. Like cry me a river dude, ppl have it much worse than you! They PLANNED this pregnancy and should have arranged to be on track with their vlogs (or should I say their job) so annoying !

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I really hope alaya doesn't have the flu it can be deadly in newborns. I hope they took her to the hospital and don't try to treat her at home.

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

mac-n-cheese wrote:If there ever is a time that I'm not annoyed they are behind...it's now.

Yes I agree with you. I am not upset at the fact that they are not uploading, I am just bothered that we were promised a vlog but it wasn't posted. Apparently 2 vlogs are going up today. We'll see how that goes. Like others said, I wish they were just more honest and admit that their hands are full and they can't manage to post anything for a while.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I really hope alaya doesn't have the flu it can be deadly in newborns. I hope they took her to the hospital and don't try to treat her at home.

Just wanted to add that this proves what shitty parents they are. Levi should have been kept far away from the baby! Newborns are so fragile and getting sick can be detrimental to their health!

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

this baby is 5 days old and probably has the flu. she could actually DIE. i hope kyra's actually taking care of her and taking her to a doctor. knowing them tho, probably not.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Newuser12345 wrote:I don't consider myself a "bug buddy" okbaby but I do enjoy watching their videos and I have to admit when I first started reading this forum I thought some people's thoughts and opinions were just ridiculous and mean, for example comments on kyra, Levi or Oscars appearance, but as someone who has watched them regularly and enjoyed them for the most part for a few months now I'm already starting to get fed up with their upload schedule, so I can see them losing viewers soon if they carry this on. They are 5 days behind now and I just can't see them getting caught up, at least not for a while! I honestly would hate for this to combine the vlogs they are behind on now because then we'd have less new footage of Alaya. I didn't watch them when Levi was first born so does anyone know if they uploaded daily and stayed up to date then? If so then I really don't see why they are getting so behind now, yes they have two kids to care for but there is also two of them unlike when oscar was working. Sometimes I feel like if kyra was to take charge of editing the vlogs again she would be a lot more efficient than oscar!

oh totally. they were always on time when kyra was uploading and editing. I dont get why oscar wont let her edit when they are THIS behind
maryinl8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maryinl8 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I really hope alaya doesn't have the flu it can be deadly in newborns. I hope they took her to the hospital and don't try to treat her at home.

Just wanted to add that this proves what shitty parents they are. Levi should have been kept far away from the baby! Newborns are so fragile and getting sick can be detrimental to their health!

It was probably Oscar playing with/being around Levi and then not washing his hands and taking care of Alaya because isn't he sick too now? I understand they have a small apartment and Korina is now gone too but they needed to take extra measures of sanitizing as soon as Levi got sick. Did any of that make sense I can't even tell lol
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Wow! What happened in here? So many fans! :?

Next thread title suggestion:

"OK, but first lies"
maryinl8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maryinl8 »

Whateverumean wrote:Wow! What happened in here? So many fans! :?

Next thread title suggestion:

"OK, but first lies"
thats a good one to go along with that one: OKTwitterLies or maybe OKTooManyBlankets

Return to “OKBaby”