Aaryn Williams

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by Rkp65i »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:So because their are racists everywhere we should just sit back and smile? What kind of logic is that?

Ya, I will bitch about stuff that hasnt "even been taken away from me" because I care about equal rights. God, how can someone be so ignorant?
The Vice President doesnt believe in evolution and the President makes shit up as he goes along and when questioned says he heard it on Fox news, what else is there to know?

Pence wants to defuned PP... so underprivledge girls cannot get pap smears, awesome! Girls raped cannot get abortions, woo-hoo!
Pence also tried to get a religious freedoms act passed so we can fire gay people just because. perfect!
Gays cant get married. darling!
This all sounds SO swell.
Yup, girls in OTHER countries cant get abortions. Like I said, lets take care of our country before helping fund stuff in others. & yes why would you complain about losing rights that you havent losf? Idk what state youre in but gay people can get married in mine and all of the surrounding states as well.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

gymchick43 wrote:https://media.giphy.com/media/l3GH1CCZOPMsg/200w.gif

Idk if that will work but couldn't help myself.

Changing subject now, I'm actually impressed at Aaron's weight loss progress. I've been stuck with the last 10 lbs and when I first started watching her she just had her baby so she was like 40 lbs heavier than me and no she is like 5 lbs lighter than me, using it as motivation to start working out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does look amazing. I'll giver her that.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:So because their are racists everywhere we should just sit back and smile? What kind of logic is that?

Ya, I will bitch about stuff that hasnt "even been taken away from me" because I care about equal rights. God, how can someone be so ignorant?
The Vice President doesnt believe in evolution and the President makes shit up as he goes along and when questioned says he heard it on Fox news, what else is there to know?

Pence wants to defuned PP... so underprivledge girls cannot get pap smears, awesome! Girls raped cannot get abortions, woo-hoo!
Pence also tried to get a religious freedoms act passed so we can fire gay people just because. perfect!
Gays cant get married. darling!
This all sounds SO swell.
Yup, girls in OTHER countries cant get abortions. Like I said, lets take care of our country before helping fund stuff in others. & yes why would you complain about losing rights that you havent losf? Idk what state youre in but gay people can get married in mine and all of the surrounding states as well.
Huh? Girls in OTHER countries? I honestly dont know what this means... Pence wants to defund PP, which means girls in YOUR country cannot get abortions. Girls who have been raped, girls who dont want their babies, girls who are addicted to drugs. Yup, those girls. In America.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

JFC. I am sorry if this hurts your feelings but if you support Trump NOW you are a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic jerk. It is on thing if you voted for him and regret it now but to defend him now.. No. Just NO. He is the President and you can chose to respect that but some people especially those who are/love a Muslim, or a gay man or hell a gay Muslim cannot in good conscience just sit by and not do anything. Does NOT mean you only associate with people who have the same views. Trump is in a class all his own.
As for hunting, some people hunt for sport so it has nothing to do with feeding your family. I have no idea if Aaryn and her family feed themselves by what they hunt if they do, good for them. It is obviously healthier and striving to live by self sustaining is amazing. However, hunting for fun is disgusting.
You cant dislike someone for who they vote for, tgats ridiculous. Guess what, I love someone who is gay, in fact, I hav multiple cousins who are gay. We all voted for trump. We believe in what he is doing and think it will be vetter for our country in the long run. I dont dislike you for voting Hillary. Dont be close minded.
Things people say when they are racist/homophobic:
"BUT I have a gay friend/cousin/neighbor!!!"
"My best friend is black!"
I do have cousins who are gay, Im not sure if you are trying to say I made that up or what. I also have a cousin who has changed her gender. I would fully support my children if they are gay. It clearly runs in my family. I believe that everyone has a right to love whoever they want to and gender doesnt have anythin to do with how you feel about a person when you fall in love. We still support Trump. Sorry that doesnt vibe with your heliefs. The great thing about America is that you have a right to vite for WHOEVER you want. I think we need to take care of our own citizens, our military etc before bringing more refugees and immagrants over. Oh boy, that makes me anti gay right??[/quote]

Why cant we take care of our own and take care of others? Why does it have to be one of the other? Maybe if we used the money being spent on the wall we could help them all...[/quote]

If we could afford to do both that would be amazing. Unfortunately we cant afford to help millions if our own, vets who fought for our freedom are homeless and starving. Until we fix home we shouldnt fix other ppl's homes.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

gymchick43 wrote:https://media.giphy.com/media/l3GH1CCZOPMsg/200w.gif

Idk if that will work but couldn't help myself.

Changing subject now, I'm actually impressed at Aaron's weight loss progress. I've been stuck with the last 10 lbs and when I first started watching her she just had her baby so she was like 40 lbs heavier than me and no she is like 5 lbs lighter than me, using it as motivation to start working out.

Yes! Need her motiviation. She looks great.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

JFC. I am sorry if this hurts your feelings but if you support Trump NOW you are a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic jerk. It is on thing if you voted for him and regret it now but to defend him now.. No. Just NO. He is the President and you can chose to respect that but some people especially those who are/love a Muslim, or a gay man or hell a gay Muslim cannot in good conscience just sit by and not do anything. Does NOT mean you only associate with people who have the same views. Trump is in a class all his own.
As for hunting, some people hunt for sport so it has nothing to do with feeding your family. I have no idea if Aaryn and her family feed themselves by what they hunt if they do, good for them. It is obviously healthier and striving to live by self sustaining is amazing. However, hunting for fun is disgusting.
You cant dislike someone for who they vote for, tgats ridiculous. Guess what, I love someone who is gay, in fact, I hav multiple cousins who are gay. We all voted for trump. We believe in what he is doing and think it will be vetter for our country in the long run. I dont dislike you for voting Hillary. Dont be close minded.
Things people say when they are racist/homophobic:
"BUT I have a gay friend/cousin/neighbor!!!"
"My best friend is black!"[/quote]

I do have cousins who are gay, Im not sure if you are trying to say I made that up or what. I also have a cousin who has changed her gender. I would fully support my children if they are gay. It clearly runs in my family. I believe that everyone has a right to love whoever they want to and gender doesnt have anythin to do with how you feel about a person when you fall in love. We still support Trump. Sorry that doesnt vibe with your heliefs. The great thing about America is that you have a right to vite for WHOEVER you want. I think we need to take care of our own citizens, our military etc before bringing more refugees and immagrants over. Oh boy, that makes me anti gay right??[/quote]

Why cant we take care of our own and take care of others? Why does it have to be one of the other? Maybe if we used the money being spent on the wall we could help them all...[/quote]

If we could afford to do both that would be amazing. Unfortunately we cant afford to help millions if our own, vets who fought for our freedom are homeless and starving. Until we fix home we shouldnt fix other ppl's homes.[/quote]

So, let's not build the wall. Let's not spend the millions in security for Trumps home in NYC.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Can you guys take this to private messages this no longer has any relevance to aaryn/YouTube or parenting

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

gymchick43 wrote:Can you guys take this to private messages Image this no longer has any relevance to aaryn/YouTube or parenting

Agreed. Im done with it. Everyone has their own beliefs and arguing wont change those.
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

She looks great. She probably was able to lose the last bit of weight from stopping nursing. She can cut calories and not have to worry about milk supply. I held on the the last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight while nursing and as soon as I stopped I was able to lose it. I need her motivation for working out lol

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

shaybaby wrote:She looks great. She probably was able to lose the last bit of weight from stopping nursing. She can cut calories and not have to worry about milk supply. I held on the the last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight while nursing and as soon as I stopped I was able to lose it. I need her motivation for working out lol

lol same. But to be fair she looked amazing before. I I looked like her before pic id be set in life hahah

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

I just watched the 6-8 mo update, and if I were Aaryn I would find a new pediatrician asap!
Some of the advice her dr gave her was horrible! I guess it's her choice though to just blindly follow all her Dr's advice.. even if it seemed to cause more issues..
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

So about those daily videos ......
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

All of this cruise talk is KILLING me. Im so jealous lol
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh got her poor mother in law (think that's who was watching skyla right?) Aaryn came home and Skyla may have thrush and had cracked lips and she was freaking out that she could have a cold sore, and apparently got everyone else freaked out and made a big scene about it- prob made her MIL feel bad. The she got defensive because I think people were messaging her that cold sores aren't a huge deal so she started talking about how serious cold sores are and blah blah she had a full blown infection and took antivirals for the rest of her life blah blah. She prob had a bad first outbreak because she didn't have the antivirals in her system. Since she got pregnant with Skyla after her first outbreak and breast fed Skyla will be fine at this age to fight off a cold sore.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:Oh got her poor mother in law (think that's who was watching skyla right?) Aaryn came home and Skyla may have thrush and had cracked lips and she was freaking out that she could have a cold sore, and apparently got everyone else freaked out and made a big scene about it- prob made her MIL feel bad. The she got defensive because I think people were messaging her that cold sores aren't a huge deal so she started talking about how serious cold sores are and blah blah she had a full blown infection and took antivirals for the rest of her life blah blah. She prob had a bad first outbreak because she didn't have the antivirals in her system. Since she got pregnant with Skyla after her first outbreak and breast fed Skyla will be fine at this age to fight off a cold sore.

I am sure that's not the first episode she has had with Nick's family, lol

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ol Aaryn, the cold sore expert

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

gymchick43 wrote:Oh got her poor mother in law (think that's who was watching skyla right?) Aaryn came home and Skyla may have thrush and had cracked lips and she was freaking out that she could have a cold sore, and apparently got everyone else freaked out and made a big scene about it- prob made her MIL feel bad. The she got defensive because I think people were messaging her that cold sores aren't a huge deal so she started talking about how serious cold sores are and blah blah she had a full blown infection and took antivirals for the rest of her life blah blah. She prob had a bad first outbreak because she didn't have the antivirals in her system. Since she got pregnant with Skyla after her first outbreak and breast fed Skyla will be fine at this age to fight off a cold sore.

A few yrs ago on facebook an article came up called "Dad kills baby with a loving kiss" Basically, he had a history of cold sores, none were active but he still carried the virus. He kisses his newborn on the lips, baby caught it and did die. It went on to say how you should never kiss your children on the mouth, etc etc. It did kind of freak me out for a while because there are so many ppl who love on your new baby and its scary to think something like that can happen. However, what Im confused about is how Aaryn reacted. She says something like "shes around a lot of people who do have that" how does she know that shes not the one who passed the virus to her? If it can spread even when you dont physically have one. Regardless, white patches almost always means thrush. I feel bad for Mom in law. It was probably a huge scene and she probably felt like crap. I think Aaryn has a slight bit of hypochondriac when it comes to Skyla's health. I know I do with my children. The first weird vein I see and Im instantly sick and googling. Seems like she is similar. She rushes her to the Doctors for quite a bit.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams

Her personality is turning me off with her snap chats. She would be silly to think Skyla would die like that article. That baby died because it didn't have the antibodies from the mom. She said herself she had a cold sore before and it was a horrible first out break (flu and everything) and that was probably because she didn't get the antibodies through her mom. By Skyla is fine.

Today she went on snapchat and said how she doesn't have time for petty things and she will tell someone how she sees it. I know we are just making assumptions but I really hope she didn't give her MIL a hard time over thrush, could happen to anyone. She's the one who made her baby have a flat head. I remember thinking that she seemed clueless with newborns and I really wanted to messaged her a FYI about preventing flat head but a lot of people take offence over that kinda stuff so I decided not too. 1-3 months especially first month I would literally rotate my newborns head from side-middle-side every 30 min when they were on their back during the day, and I did a lot of baby wearing. At night I woke up every 1-2 hours rotating head lol.

Also she mentioned how she had no idea that she could also have the thrush on her bum, she thought the pimples were just diaper rash! She is literally so clueless when it comes to minor medical issues lol. And then she said she would need to get a prescription for the thrush on her bum. Lol I wanted to tell her it's just a yeast infection go pick up some canesten or monistat cream OTC. And then she snapped "imagine if their was monistat for babies, ugh disturbing"

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

gymchick43 wrote:Her personality is turning me off with her snap chats. She would be silly to think Skyla would die like that article. That baby died because it didn't have the antibodies from the mom. She said herself she had a cold sore before and it was a horrible first out break (flu and everything) and that was probably because she didn't get the antibodies through her mom. By Skyla is fine.

Today she went on snapchat and said how she doesn't have time for petty things and she will tell someone how she sees it. I know we are just making assumptions but I really hope she didn't give her MIL a hard time over thrush, could happen to anyone. She's the one who made her baby have a flat head. I remember thinking that she seemed clueless with newborns and I really wanted to messaged her a FYI about preventing flat head but a lot of people take offence over that kinda stuff so I decided not too. 1-3 months especially first month I would literally rotate my newborns head from side-middle-side every 30 min when they were on their back during the day, and I did a lot of baby wearing. At night I woke up every 1-2 hours rotating head lol.

Also she mentioned how she had no idea that she could also have the thrush on her bum, she thought the pimples were just diaper rash! She is literally so clueless when it comes to minor medical issues lol. And then she said she would need to get a prescription for the thrush on her bum. Lol I wanted to tell her it's just a yeast infection go pick up some canesten or monistat cream OTC. And then she snapped "imagine if their was monistat for babies, ugh disturbing" Image

What is scary is her latest video is about her cruise that she is calling a "Baby Macation". Really??? She is trying for baby number 2 already??? It seems like in the last few videos she has spent a lot of time away from Skyla I know the one was for work but still. I realize couples need alone time and deserve a vacation but in her case I just find it weird sort of time frame close together and long periods. I am curious if part of her stopping breastfeeding was because in her head it would help her conceive. She seems so clueless in a lot of areas I find it crazy that she want's another baby and so close together. She never striked me as the type who would want kids so close together.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

nugget12 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Her personality is turning me off with her snap chats. She would be silly to think Skyla would die like that article. That baby died because it didn't have the antibodies from the mom. She said herself she had a cold sore before and it was a horrible first out break (flu and everything) and that was probably because she didn't get the antibodies through her mom. By Skyla is fine.

Also she mentioned how she had no idea that she could also have the thrush on her bum, she thought the pimples were just diaper rash! She is literally so clueless when it comes to minor medical issues lol. And then she said she would need to get a prescription for the thrush on her bum. Lol I wanted to tell her it's just a yeast infection go pick up some canesten or monistat cream OTC. And then she snapped "imagine if their was monistat for babies, ugh disturbing" Image

What is scary is her latest video is about her cruise that she is calling a "Baby Macation". Really??? She is trying for baby number 2 already??? It seems like in the last few videos she has spent a lot of time away from Skyla I know the one was for work but still. I realize couples need alone time and deserve a vacation but in her case I just find it weird sort of time frame close together and long periods. I am curious if part of her stopping breastfeeding was because in her head it would help her conceive. She seems so clueless in a lot of areas I find it crazy that she want's another baby and so close together. She never striked me as the type who would want kids so close together.
Cant agree with you there. She literally always has Skyla. She brought her to her Moms house on both trips. The only time she went on a trip without her was for the 2 day Itsy Ritsy work weekend and then now the week vaca with hubby. Cant say that two days and then a week vaca is a lot of time away from your child when shes a stay at home mom and basically with her baby 24/7.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”