2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I still think Charlie is the cutest YouTube baby right now, he looks cuter on video than in pictures

But wtf was going on at 10:25...I've had 2 kids and I don't remember them ever doing that..he looked like he was about to barf or have a seizure or something
That looked worrying. If I were her, I'd take that clip to his doctor and ask questions not put it on YouTube thinking it was humorous.
Im glad I wasn't the only one that thought it looked odd. My kids didn't have reflux so I wasn't sure if anyone had seen something similar with their kids if they dealt with reflux
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I went and watched the clip, I had a kid with silent reflux (acid coming up after eating and causing pain without throwing up) that didn't look like silent reflux but a weird twitch almost like a seizure. I could be wrong but jt looked strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I went and watched the clip, I had a kid with silent reflux (acid coming up after eating and causing pain without throwing up) that didn't look like silent reflux but a weird twitch almost like a seizure. I could be wrong but jt looked strange.

It felt uncomfortable for me to watch honestly lol I wonder if it happens often so she thinks that is normal?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I went and watched the clip, I had a kid with silent reflux (acid coming up after eating and causing pain without throwing up) that didn't look like silent reflux but a weird twitch almost like a seizure. I could be wrong but jt looked strange.

It felt uncomfortable for me to watch honestly lol I wonder if it happens often so she thinks that is normal?
Idk but taking into account she though having green cervical mucus during her pregnancy was normal I wouldn't put it pass her.
I did feel unconfortable watching the poor baby doing that weird thing though.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Mel1011 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I still think Charlie is the cutest YouTube baby right now, he looks cuter on video than in pictures

But wtf was going on at 10:25...I've had 2 kids and I don't remember them ever doing that..he looked like he was about to barf or have a seizure or something
That looked worrying. If I were her, I'd take that clip to his doctor and ask questions not put it on YouTube thinking it was humorous.

Yes!! That clip was hard to watch :(
His body seemed to be jerking? Heaving? Idk.
I don't understand how seeing that, then watching it again during editing she wasn't alarmed?!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Vanessa:
1) invest in a lint roller next time you're at Target
2) your gray hairs are drastically aging you
3) though not related to this picture-please get Charlie looked at by a professional! Something is not right with that poor little boy. He's suffering, can't you tell?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Remember her mom bag? She did a what's in my bag and she has a lint roller!! Lol. First thing I noticed. And duh, you're kids are going to look alike. Just because she has turners syndrome doesn't mean it's going to drastically turn her into a different looking person.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Not sure where my post went but heres a couple things:
Charlie's hair doesn't look curly to me, you're getting ahead of yourself Vanessa. plus a lot of babies have curly hair and it straightens as they get older. He's way too young to tell!

Your sweatshirt looks atrocious with all the lint and cat hair.

Stop forcibly tickling your children, especially after Lily says no. Maybe she's laughing but that doesn't mean she's enjoying it.
Don't start with the tickling to Charlie. Who really enjoys being tickled!? It doesn't feel good and it's violating and sends the wrong message to tickle your kids without asking, especially when they ask you to stop. Poor Charlie can't even ask you to stop. I swear to God if I have to witness another "tick tick tick tick tiiiiickkle" I am going to vomit.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

SunnyLove wrote:Remember her mom bag? She did a what's in my bag and she has a lint roller!! Lol. First thing I noticed. And duh, you're kids are going to look alike. Just because she has turners syndrome doesn't mean it's going to drastically turn her into a different looking person.
lol I bet that ugly mom bag of hers has not been touched and the items are still sealed since filming that video. I think it's hilarious how she brought all these things and made it looked like she really uses them lol.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Vanessa just doesn't seem maternal at all to me. Doesn't seem like being a mom comes naturally to her. She seems so clueless about so many things. She can't even pick up obvious cues from her baby, when he's hungry or uncomfortable
Nolifeatmhahaha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nolifeatmhahaha »

Rant directed at YTMD happening right now!!!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Nolifeatmhahaha wrote:Rant directed at YTMD happening right now!!!!
Where?!

Nolifeatmhahaha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nolifeatmhahaha »

smom12 wrote:
Nolifeatmhahaha wrote:Rant directed at YTMD happening right now!!!!
Where?!

Snapchat

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Nvm I see it lol

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

God help me I can't stop staring at the scabs around her mouth. -.-

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

So she gets everything done before she films except feeding her child? Because that's what she just said. She said she is soo busy and gets all this stuff done before filming but she films him right before feeding.. right..Makes no sense.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Yeah, Vanessa we only see x amount of your day but it's the x amount you've CHOSEN to show to the world.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I really think she's lying about Charlie's weight. So he gained almost a whole pound in just a few days? I noticed he started magically gaining weight really fast after Britney's baby was catching up to him. Also he doesn't look 12lbs.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

That clip was definitely weird for me too, unless he's doing it so often that she thinks it's normal and not anything new.. but still how can you see that and think it's normal? I've never seen a baby do that so I kinda of felt weird about it!

Ugh it's so sad that motherly stuff just doesn't seem natural to her..idk why, she's so fake with her children, maybe because we know how she used to be, sleep in and let Nona feed and take care of lily? Vanessa reminds of the relationship Janelle's from teen mom had with jace..that's his mother but it's weird..and he's closer to the grandmother who raised him..

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

hannahbanana wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Remember her mom bag? She did a what's in my bag and she has a lint roller!! Lol. First thing I noticed. And duh, you're kids are going to look alike. Just because she has turners syndrome doesn't mean it's going to drastically turn her into a different looking person.
lol I bet that ugly mom bag of hers has not been touched and the items are still sealed since filming that video. I think it's hilarious how she brought all these things and made it looked like she really uses them lol.
Oh right!! The mom bag! How could I forget? All the little travel sized items unopened and brand new. Probably still how that lint roller is!

Return to “2011teenagemom”