OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

jbrooke1915
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by jbrooke1915 »

There really needs to be a new thread specifically for the bug buddies and the ones who defend their every move but claim to not be bug buddies... Ugh!!

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

jbrooke1915 wrote:There really needs to be a new thread specifically for the bug buddies and the ones who defend their every move but claim to not be bug buddies... Ugh!!

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
Shouldn't they be in school coloring?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Guys I finally figured out why it takes oscar so long to edit the vlogs. It's because he has to add a fuck ton of links in the description box! Holy shit I counted at least 20
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Unknowngirly wrote:Guys I finally figured out why it takes oscar so long to edit the vlogs. It's because he has to add a fuck ton of links in the description box! Holy shit I counted at least 20
Not sure if this was a sarcastic post so if it was, sorry for misreading.. but pretty sure they just copy and paste those links in every video lol
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Oscar voice : "wait? You can copy and paste the links?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

They finally uploaded a new video and it wasn't even 10 minutes long, they must not be actually vlogging a lot, because half the clips they do put in aren't even that interesting, I'm not bothered about oscar going to get food, we want to see Levi and Alaya!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Floored at how short the vlog was. It took them THAT long to edit just for an 8 minute vlog. We saw alaya for like what 30 seconds? When Levi was born the vlogs were much different and better at that..
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Anyone else find I strange they are using a pacifier so much with Alaya, wasnt oscar really against using them with Levi? I might be mistaken

beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they know Levi was sick on the 17th? Why in the world would oscar take him sledding? I'm really not like every other nit picky person, nobody's perfect and I try not to dig into the fine lines of O&K's parenting, but come on... the amount of "I don't care" they have sometimes is UNREAL

beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

Newuser12345 wrote:Anyone else find I strange they are using a pacifier so much with Alaya, wasnt oscar really against using them with Levi? I might be mistaken

Yes! I remember oscar going on a rant about pacifiers some time ago! Very odd. I guess Paci's aren't Satan when you need your beauty sleep and your newborn isn't as perfect at sleeping as your first huh Oscy?

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Why can't they just give up? Like really? They ARE NOT daily vloggers, they don't put effort into the vlogs. And really? After almost a week they posted a very boring 9 minute vlog from what feels like was last month! Like just give up the daily title and stop with the bullshit "we're editing". No way in hell one vlog takes THAT long to edit
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

sjla6993 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Guys I finally figured out why it takes oscar so long to edit the vlogs. It's because he has to add a fuck ton of links in the description box! Holy shit I counted at least 20
Not sure if this was a sarcastic post so if it was, sorry for misreading.. but pretty sure they just copy and paste those links in every video lol

I wasn't being serious lmao
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unknowngirly wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:

I wasn't being serious lmao
HAHAHA I had an inkling :lol:
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Well, I would have prefer Oscar to film Alaya for 15 min straight (so no editing) and upload that instead of having this video... Don't get me wrong I was happy to see Levi but I want to see Levi AND Alaya now and we didn't see much of her...
Why was a potato stuck behing Levi's head???? And seriously, what happens to Levi's face (O said he didn't know, but damn Levi must have fell pretty hard :( ).
Newborn Alaya definitly look a lot like Levi and it was nice that O's father came so fast from LA to see his granddaughter... O made a comment about Kyra' breastfeeding and that maybe viewers wouldn't want to see that, I personally don't care if I see a woman breasfeeding her baby, it's natural. I have nothing elso to say ...
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

I got the sense from this vlog that Korina and Oscar Sr didn't divorce very amicably.. Oscar almost made it sound like they keep those relationships completely separate. Like he mentioned he was glad that his dad was staying at the ski resort and then when his mom left his dad could come down...

Am I looking too much into that...?
Last edited by sjla6993 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Everyone else gets the feeling that they are disconnected completely as a family when Levi is not around?The vlog was too boring and I still don't see any tenderness towards the baby or between O and K. Their vlogging style is so weird!!! Can't even understand how people are still so obsessed with them! I know they just had a baby blah blah blah but becoming second time parents I would expect them to be REALLY happy and not so detached. Shit is getting real..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Oscars siblings are so cute. Especially his little sister! She is going to grow up to be absolutely gorgeous!
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

'I'm really starting to miss Buggy. I don't know why.'

BECAUSE HE'S YOUR SON. PARENTS MISS THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THEY'RE AWAY.
I like Kyra a lot, she seems like a good person and a good Mum. But Oscar.. He makes the vlogs about him even when his girlfriend has just given birth. He doesn't know why his 1 year one has bruises and scratches.

He doesn't seem like a parent, more a fun Uncle who hypes Buggy up while Kyra (during a high risk pregnancy) cleaned up, looked after Buggy, made food and on and on. He couldn't even get Kyra a damn cheeseburger when she was 8 months pregnant. It's going to be Kyra doing all the work with two babies, we know it.

If he didn't help with the first one (Who compared to most babies is not a lot of work, Levi is a sweet kid) then why tf would anyone think he would help with the second.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I didn't even notice Kyra was breastfeeding until Oscar pointed it out. Dummy.
Where is Kyras mom and grandma Kathy??? Poor Kyra. This move must've been hard, and then welcoming a second baby with no family around? Brutal

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

sjla6993 wrote:I got the sense from this vlog that Korina and Oscar Sr didn't divorce very amicably.. Oscar almost made it sound like they keep those relationships completely separate. Like he mentioned he was glad that his dad was staying at the ski resort and then when his mom left his dad could come down...

Am I looking too much into that...?

He has said in the past that gis parents get along really well. When they moved and Korina helped them she even brough Oscar's sister from his father with her and the kids. Her children with her new husband are good friends with Oscar's Dad's daughter.

Return to “OKBaby”