BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by smom12 »

I don't believe the sister came without notice... she tweeted that her sister was coming a little bit back. Her dad tagged along to surprise. This family has such a weird dynamic.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 3ed6c9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I didn't mean her sister. I know Brittany was expecting her. But she was not expecting her dad or brother to be there as well.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

MommaOfThree wrote:how in the world did her little brother get into the 3rd row of that car with 3 car seats in the 2nd row? It also looked like her sister was sitting beside of him.

Prob crawled in through the trunk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My speculation: maybe b's dad was less than thrilled about baby 3 so they weren't really talking... he decided to take her sisters trip to spring a visit on her. Probably will Alyssa saying just do it dad what's she gonna do turn you away. (Remember her sister is the one who told family she was pregnant with Aria without Britney's permission.)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:My speculation: maybe b's dad was less than thrilled about baby 3 so they weren't really talking... he decided to take her sisters trip to spring a visit on her. Probably will Alyssa saying just do it dad what's she gonna do turn you away. (Remember her sister is the one who told family she was pregnant with Aria without Britney's permission.)

Woah I didn't know that.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm pretty sure her dad recently visit while she was pregnant with Harlow
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

It is very weird that she has shown no one else meeting Harlow. I know Ean's family doesn't like to be filmed, but not even her grandma? And that really is sad about her mom. I have speculated some kind of emotional disorder for a while.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Isn't depression/anxiety hereditary? I only ask from personal experience... both sides of my family had anxiety and I'm an anxious wreck at the littlest thing.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

smom12 wrote:Isn't depression/anxiety hereditary? I only ask from personal experience... both sides of my family had anxiety and I'm an anxious wreck at the littlest thing.

Pretty sure it plays a part, but it doesn't mean your destined or genetically designed to have it. I know it's about the chemicals in the brain as well. Both sides of mine have depression/anxiety riddled in and I got both which I'm sure was triggered by birth control. One of my cousins actually ended up being diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I think it's more of a higher possibility if there have been any other family members with it that you can be predisposed to a gene that triggers depression if that makes sense.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yue195 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Isn't depression/anxiety hereditary? I only ask from personal experience... both sides of my family had anxiety and I'm an anxious wreck at the littlest thing.

Pretty sure it plays a part, but it doesn't mean your destined or genetically designed to have it. I know it's about the chemicals in the brain as well. Both sides of mine have depression/anxiety riddled in and I got both which I'm sure was triggered by birth control. One of my cousins actually ended up being diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I think it's more of a higher possibility if there have been any other family members with it that you can be predisposed to a gene that triggers depression if that makes sense.
It does. My ex has it too and my poor son is riddled with it. Not hereditary but predisposed, if I am understanding you right.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

smom12 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

It does. My ex has it too and my poor son is riddled with it. Not hereditary but predisposed, if I am understanding you right.

Yes that's it. You can have family members with depression/anxiety/mental disorders and can walk through life fine but you and possibly your children will be predisposed to it and there can always be a possibility.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

haizy wrote:
haizy wrote:
nugget12 wrote:I am just curious where does her family live? Where did she move away from? I find it weird they never saw Nolan as a new baby and don't see the kids much overall. Where is her mom? It just seems like a scattered family situation to me. My in-laws are 4 hours away and we still see them for holidays and other occasions they have visited us and us them. I have a BIL and SIL who live almost 12 hours away and we see them 1-3 times a year at least once usually for at least two holidays/special occasion.
they live in Ohio (I think). Britney lived there previously, but then I think probably after her parents divorced, they moved with her mom and somewhere in that her sister didn't move permanently to North Carolina. Britney lived with her grandma when she got pregnant with Aria.
^following up on my above post - someone said that Britney got accepted to school there and that's why her family lives in Ohio and she lives in North Carolina. probably what happened, but her mom was already living in NC from my understanding, and Britney and Alyssa were living with their dad's fam and then she went down, she met Ean and got pregnant and stayed.
Thank You. Still even being in Ohio you would think they would have a less "awkward" relationship.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

JennaLuvBug wrote:My speculation: maybe b's dad was less than thrilled about baby 3 so they weren't really talking... he decided to take her sisters trip to spring a visit on her. Probably will Alyssa saying just do it dad what's she gonna do turn you away. (Remember her sister is the one who told family she was pregnant with Aria without Britney's permission.)

I don't think that's it bc in the video she said something about getting suspicious bc he kept asking her about Alyssa.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Ean seemed so annoyed with her family. When he realized it was Britney's dad, he seemed so pissed! To be honest, I would be too. If my family or my significant other's family dropped by without notice, I'd send them back home. That's so rude, especially to a mom with a newborn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

smom12 wrote:I don't believe the sister came without notice... she tweeted that her sister was coming a little bit back. Her dad tagged along to surprise. This family has such a weird dynamic.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 3ed6c9.jpg[/img]

Britney was expecting Alyssa, she said so in the vlog. it was her dad and her brother that were the surprise.
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

nugget12 wrote:
haizy wrote:
haizy wrote: they live in Ohio (I think). Britney lived there previously, but then I think probably after her parents divorced, they moved with her mom and somewhere in that her sister didn't move permanently to North Carolina. Britney lived with her grandma when she got pregnant with Aria.
^following up on my above post - someone said that Britney got accepted to school there and that's why her family lives in Ohio and she lives in North Carolina. probably what happened, but her mom was already living in NC from my understanding, and Britney and Alyssa were living with their dad's fam and then she went down, she met Ean and got pregnant and stayed.
Thank You. Still even being in Ohio you would think they would have a less "awkward" relationship.
yes! exactly what I thought. she lived with her dad for a very large part of her life until high school, so it's weird how their dynamic is.
I think there are some family issues.
and with her mom and grandma, it's really sad and odd they're not so involved since Harlow's birth.
Britney's sister is gay, and in her coming out video she said her grandmother was very sad about it, and her family is very religious so maybe it has something to do with that?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

imnottired wrote:Ean seemed so annoyed with her family. When he realized it was Britney's dad, he seemed so pissed! To be honest, I would be too. If my family or my significant other's family dropped by without notice, I'd send them back home. That's so rude, especially to a mom with a newborn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree. Espcailly knowing the way B seems to be.. socially awkward, obsessed with cleaning, depression... Those things coupled together do not seem to make a spontaneous person and then add the fact she doesnt seem overly close to her family.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Just my opinion of course, but I do think Brit's mom and grandma have visited since Harlow was born but I think that possibly her mom was not in a good condition to be filmed. Whether it be physical or mental health I think she has gone downhill and Brit doesn't want to show that.

That link to the Thanksgiving video posted a while back, you can see some shots of her mom and she really wasn't looking that good. I think her mental health is deteriorating.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I wonder if her dad went unannounced because he is tires of her shit or always saying no when he asks to visit... just a thought.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

smom12 wrote:I wonder if her dad went unannounced because he is tires of her shit or always saying no when he asks to visit... just a thought.

Her dad seems supportive and he was her primary career growing up so they must be somewhat close but I do wonder if he's kind of disappointed that she's chose to go this way with her life and that's why they don't seem to speak much. I think there's a old video when she was pregnant with Aria and her mum had walked in the middle of the video and she seemed pretty supportive of her pregnancy. I mean my dad would be dissapointed in me if I chose a guy over college and had three kids by 24.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”