DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by DBExOG »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wow 7 year olds shouldn't be commenting on YouTube videos. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d5efdc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the comments of their vlogs make my heart hurt. I've seen so many "Like if you're also in the 2nd grade" or "anyone else here 7??" That just seems way too young to have a YouTube account or even be aloud to comment.

addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

Ugh! This vlog annoyed me to no end!
Crazy enough, I was at that exact bowling alley yesterday as well, but I went with my friends in the morning before the Lanning crew even got out the door. BS when Bryan said "We're the only ones here!" No, you weren't. The crowds were already getting pretty heavy at noon. You just got a private area to bowl. So pathetic.
Poor Finn when he got trampled by the dogs and Bryan telling him he has to watch out when the dogs are playing. Geez! Earlier too when he was next to the stairs, I got so panicked. Those are concrete steps! He is a toddler! If he fell...
And who goes into a dirty chicken coop with their socks? Gross!
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

DBExOG wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wow 7 year olds shouldn't be commenting on YouTube videos.

the comments of their vlogs make my heart hurt. I've seen so many "Like if you're also in the 2nd grade" or "anyone else here 7??" That just seems way too young to have a YouTube account or even be aloud to comment.

It makes me super uncomfortable. I never comment on their videos because ... why? When they pulled that nonsense with sending Luna away, I couldn't help myself and posted a comment about how irresponsible they are (I received hate FOR DAYS!). I was completely shocked at the number of replies I saw defending their timing with "Santa brought her" (and an inexplicable "... don't you know how much Bryan and Missy do for us?"). So right about now I am committed to not commenting ever, ever again.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

addyrs wrote:Ugh! This vlog annoyed me to no end!
Crazy enough, I was at that exact bowling alley yesterday as well, but I went with my friends in the morning before the Lanning crew even got out the door. BS when Bryan said "We're the only ones here!" No, you weren't. The crowds were already getting pretty heavy at noon. You just got a private area to bowl. So pathetic.
You know what, though? It's a seriously practical solution for a large group like they had. Watching it, I was like "Wow -- that's really responsible of them. This way they aren't annoying all the other patrons and only people from their group will wind up in the vlog and it's probably the safest options for all those kids..." and then there was Fin just hanging around the ball return. I'm no helicopter adult and think that a lot of the "that's so unsafe" outcry in this forum is overkill ... but WOW. That was so unsafe.

And, as always ... why did he lie? Why pretend that it was just the tiniest, smallest bowling alley and that somehow they were the only customers on a school holiday? Sigh. It's not like they're shy about flaunting their wealth normally!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Trish020 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry, OT, but I wanted to touch on a topic from the last thread. Regarding how much they complain/over exaggerate the rain in CA:

I think I remember someone on here saying they like to play up the fact that they live in CA to attract viewers? I agree 100%, and I think that them always talking about the weather/how baaaad the storm is is just to point out where they live. It drives me nuts. I live in CA and yes, the storms have been a bit out of the norm here, but it's not like we've been dealing with a freakin hurricane. It's always been a pet peeve of mine how they do this, and refer to CA as "Cali" lol. No one who was born and raised or has lived here for a decent amount of time and has any common sense calls it "Cali", and we often make fun of people who do say that. Totally irrational of me but it drives me up the wall how they are sooo try hard when it comes to bringing up California in the vlogs on a daily basis.
Half of Northern California is flooded and Southern California's storm is a category 6 right now. So it is a decent storm

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
You're totally right lol. Kind of regretted posting that today after having to take an alternate route that delayed me an hour because of severe flooding (karma for me I guess, lol). I also just saw a video of homes just 30 minutes north destroyed by flooding. So yes, I take back what I said about the storms, but not about them being annoying try hards bringing up California every 2 minutes ;)
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

I know this is OT, but did anyone watch Cassie's video today with Papa? It was actually really funny and cute- couldn't imagine Missy ever having that much fun.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Why do they send their 3 year old to go and take a shower by himself? They are trying to make both of their kids so independent since they don't want to do anything for anyone and just lie around on their couch all day eating cookies and watching harry potter!

Bryan booked the private bowling room that people usually book for corporate or birthday parties - he's such a loser - always trying to show off by blowing his money on so much crap! Ofcourse they have Ollie napping and passing out on the couch when they get home. Missy is lying there looking like a zombie - Bryan saying he ripped his pants because he tried so hard at bowling - I don't know anyone who rips their pants while bowling - breaking or chipping a nail is a possibility though - clearing Bryan has been stuffing so much food in his body that his clothes are just about done! #LargeLanningLumps
And he tried to make it seem like it was just that nobody was at the bowling alley.
Did you see their food? No wonder he split his pants!
I don't get sending their 3 year old to take a shower alone either. I wonder how long he was in there before they got suspicious. What a waste of water!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

100midas wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I can't decide if I want them to have a girl just so we can see the favortism play out first hand (and hopefully see her come out looking just like Bryan) or never have a girl so that Missy will be a miserable cow the rest of her life.

(Let's be fair though, she thinks that having a daughter will fill some sort of void that it absolutely will not, she will always be a miserable cow)
Someone said this before but I want her to have a girl and have her turn out to be interested in "boy things". Having two older brothers it'll be pretty likely. It would be fun to watch her crush Missy's stereotypical daughter fantasy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Or have her turn out like Aunt Cassie! I think Cassie is all right, but she definitely isn't a girly girl!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Trish020 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Sorry, OT, but I wanted to touch on a topic from the last thread. Regarding how much they complain/over exaggerate the rain in CA:

I think I remember someone on here saying they like to play up the fact that they live in CA to attract viewers? I agree 100%, and I think that them always talking about the weather/how baaaad the storm is is just to point out where they live. It drives me nuts. I live in CA and yes, the storms have been a bit out of the norm here, but it's not like we've been dealing with a freakin hurricane. It's always been a pet peeve of mine how they do this, and refer to CA as "Cali" lol. No one who was born and raised or has lived here for a decent amount of time and has any common sense calls it "Cali", and we often make fun of people who do say that. Totally irrational of me but it drives me up the wall how they are sooo try hard when it comes to bringing up California in the vlogs on a daily basis.
Half of Northern California is flooded and Southern California's storm is a category 6 right now. So it is a decent storm

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
You're totally right lol. Kind of regretted posting that today after having to take an alternate route that delayed me an hour because of severe flooding (karma for me I guess, lol). I also just saw a video of homes just 30 minutes north destroyed by flooding. So yes, I take back what I said about the storms, but not about them being annoying try hards bringing up California every 2 minutes ;)
The other thing is, that they never mention the drought, or how glad we are to have the rain, or with this particular storm, how lucky they were. It _was_ the worst storm in 20 years. My family back East was all worried about me. But they don't even acknowledge anything outside their bubble.

sweetness5113
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetness5113 »

from the vlog today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sweetness5113 wrote:from the vlog today
Sorry, but her stomach is sticking out more and more. I've had times when I've eaten worse than these two, but I didn't gain a pregnant-looking belly in less than a month! And I'm someone whose weight goes to their stomach, so I would certainly look the same as Missy if that were her case.
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

sweetness5113 wrote:from the vlog today
she definately looks pregnant to me. My only question is why they would continue to hold off on announcing it, like a new baby would really bring in the viewers

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

DBExOG wrote:
tml43 wrote:Did they seriously get a private room for bowling?

I can't roll my eyes hard enough.
you can't expect a super star like Bryan to bowl in abnormal lane with all the plebeians??

They probably were afraid someone from this board would be there and heckle them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
lauraanne09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lauraanne09 »

Discovered this site 7 months ago and only lurked, never posted. But that last picture nearly seals the pregnant deal for me!

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

It makes me irrationally angry how they never do any child friendly activities. I've never been to California but I assume it has everything - child museums and science centres, butterfly conservatories, play places, crafts, etc. And why wouldn't they go 5 pin bowling at least so the kids could pick up the ball wtf? and of course he needed a private room! anything to avoid interacting with anyone other than family. same reason the boys are in private swim classes - they do not mingle with the "average" folk.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Screen grabs from the Johnson Fam today. Image
:roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Theirmom wrote:Screen grabs from the Johnson Fam today. Image
Wow! I need to watch their vlogs more often as they may be less careful to film her full body. I wish they would just come out and announce it!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Screen grabs from the Johnson Fam today. Image
Her stomach is out further than her boobs! There's no way, in my opinion, this is just weight gain. I could be wrong, but...Missy strikes me as the type who would do something about it if her stomach became THAT noticeable from her eating habits.
sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

This is something I noticed the other day. I couldn't check at the time and assumed I was probably wrong anyways but I just went back and checked. This picture that Bryan posted the other day was originally posted two weeks before they announced Finley when people here were already speculating. If that's not some sort of weird wink it's a huge coincidence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Missy just posted a photo of her talking about her new baby gate and she's seated on the floor with the designer (? or a friend i have no idea lol). Her shirt is baggy, she's bent over, and her arms are crossed in front of her stomach.

Girrrrllll

Return to “Daily Bumps”