DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Screen grabs from the Johnson Fam today. Image
Her stomach is out further than her boobs! There's no way, in my opinion, this is just weight gain. I could be wrong, but...Missy strikes me as the type who would do something about it if her stomach became THAT noticeable from her eating habits.
Plus, it's just been a month since that bathing suit picture was taken! Pretty darn quick for it just to be her lifestyle.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sasicil76 »

she definetely is preggo. her legs arent chubby and her arms dont look too bad but man that stomach is coming out!! they need to reveal soon before it becomes too noticeable!
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

How far along does everyone think she is tho?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. But he's NOT A TODDLER!
And of course he scored better. He had bumpers and that thing that rolls the ball. At the risk of sounding like a crotchety old lady, whatever happened to kids rolling the ball themselves?
"Ollie! You're so great!". Yeah. All he had to do was give the ball a shove. No skill required. Or even strength.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 743be8.jpg[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Double post, sorry. But he's NOT A TODDLER!
And of course he scored better. He had bumpers and that thing that rolls the ball. At the risk of sounding like a crotchety old lady, whatever happened to kids rolling the ball themselves?
"Ollie! You're so great!". Yeah. All he had to do was give the ball a shove. No skill required. Or even strength.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 743be8.jpg[/img]

Aren't kids technically toddlers till 4? If not then I have been incorrectly calling my 3 year old a toddler all this time.

Edit
Ok I looked it up and i'm going to go cry now he isn't a toddler anymore. ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
"Ollie! You're so great!". Yeah. All he had to do was give the ball a shove. No skill required. Or even strength.

Aren't kids technically toddlers till 4? If not then I have been incorrectly calling my 3 year old a toddler all this time.

yr 1-3 = toddler
4-5 = preschooler

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
"Ollie! You're so great!". Yeah. All he had to do was give the ball a shove. No skill required. Or even strength.

yr 1-3 = toddler
4-5 = preschooler
I guess it depends on where you look. My nursing school taught me that toddlers were 1-2, and 3-5 were preschool. Plus, the name: toddler. Most three year olds get around pretty well.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't think she's pregnant. It seemed like she had alcohol on Valentine's Day. It could have been a mocktail, but I feel like Missy would have just gotten lemonade instead.

I don't think that Missy seems that happy either. She thinks every baby is her girl before they find out.

I apart believe her when she says that she doesn't want a baby hanging on to her for the next year. It seems like she loved nursing Ollie but Finn was a burden to nurse.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Cgl33 wrote:I don't think she's pregnant. It seemed like she had alcohol on Valentine's Day. It could have been a mocktail, but I feel like Missy would have just gotten lemonade instead.

I don't think that Missy seems that happy either. She thinks every baby is her girl before they find out.

I apart believe her when she says that she doesn't want a baby hanging on to her for the next year. It seems like she loved nursing Ollie but Finn was a burden to nurse.
In before someone says Finn was only a burden to nurse because he was a boy. Lol.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

sataninwonderland wrote:How far along does everyone think she is tho?
I'm going with 10 weeks. Due late September.
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think August

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Also, not only have the chocolate chip cookies made a come back but also the ice cold milk she needs before bed. To the extent they had to replace the fridge maybe she's been drinking the milk all along and they just stop mentioning it idk.

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

The fact that they are completely ok with letting their "baby" climb down concrete stairs alone and throwing a ball over the "baby's" head to two good sized animals... I can't. They are fucking idiots.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

I'm thinking IF she's pregnant it was probably an accident. She seemed pretty optimistic about not having a kid this year. Of course, she could've been lying, but Bryan's the big liar of the family. It being an accident would explain why she's not acting happy, too. Did she act happier in the weeks leading up to Finn's announcement? Idk, I wasn't watching back then.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Maybe something is wrong with the baby? That's why they are holding off? But then again it would bring in more views... I'm stumped on why they won't announce it. I agree with what someone else said they wanna make it to be like she didn't know and make a big surprise deal.. or maybe they are hiding it for 9 months and say she never new she was pregnant
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Going off 100midas theory- the pregnancy is an accident and she doesn't want to announce it until she starts being happy about it, because she knows she's going to have to talk a lot about it.

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

I doubt it was an accident. They probably want to wait longer to have a more extravagant reveal.
And even if it were an accident, if they have a girl suddenly the pregnancy would have been planned
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Unless you can consider Bryan filling the Turkey Baster and Papa/Mimi squirting the Turkey Baster into Missy an accident, then yeah.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

How long til the minions start catching on and asking questions? It's getting pretty obvious now...
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

actuallydear wrote:How long til the minions start catching on and asking questions? It's getting pretty obvious now...
6 year olds aren't known for their intelligence xD

Return to “Daily Bumps”