2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

"YouTube isn't a priority." Lol we already knew that Vanessa your content sucks. You can't even manage a decent upload schedule since you have to group days of footage together. Could you imagine if you had to find a real job? How would you ever survive? No more target trips, no more snapchat rants, no more keeping up with YTMD, and no more trying to be the new Britney. Boo freakin hoo Vanessa you signed up for this. You get pissed because people bash your parenting? Then stop filming it or grow some thicker skin. Want to know what we really want answers about? Why are you trying so hard to prove us all wrong? Why do you act as if your mother is a burden when she's in your vlogs? Why do you want to be Britney so bad? Why can't you stop picking your skin? Why can't you lent roll your clothes? Why do you have that horrible 70s haircut? What's the real deal with David? Why do you want so many ass pats for being an adult? Is that enough to go on a rant with or do you need more?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

hey girl hey007 wrote:"YouTube isn't a priority." Lol we already knew that Vanessa your content sucks. You can't even manage a decent upload schedule since you have to group days of footage together. Could you imagine if you had to find a real job? How would you ever survive? No more target trips, no more snapchat rants, no more keeping up with YTMD, and no more trying to be the new Britney. Boo freakin hoo Vanessa you signed up for this. You get pissed because people bash your parenting? Then stop filming it or grow some thicker skin. Want to know what we really want answers about? Why are you trying so hard to prove us all wrong? Why do you act as if your mother is a burden when she's in your vlogs? Why do you want to be Britney so bad? Why can't you stop picking your skin? Why can't you lent roll your clothes? Why do you have that horrible 70s haircut? What's the real deal with David? Why do you want so many ass pats for being an adult? Is that enough to go on a rant with or do you need more?
ImageImageImage FORREAL PREACH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I feel bad for her if she reads here. She shouldn't do that to herself.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She deleted her rant. :D
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:She deleted her rant. :D

I personally don't mind her as much as the other youtubers I watch but she is probably the most immature of them all. Which is saying a lot.

That rant was so freakin long.. she posts on twitter how she was proud of herself for it then deletes it. How embarrassing.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Damn it I missed the rant, can someone pls tell me what she said? The points she brought up?
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Omg Vanessa, stop... you make yourself look like the fool we say you are. Posting that long ass rant, tweeting you were proud about it and now deleting it all ay girl I get second hand embarrasment for you. Just please pretend you don't read here and don't address us, for your sake. Because you're just giving us more to talk about and proving us 100% right
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

urusha90 wrote:Damn it I missed the rant, can someone pls tell me what she said? The points she brought up?
Long rant short her "haters" tell her she doesn't feed Charlie even though she does.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

hey girl hey007 wrote:"YouTube isn't a priority." Lol we already knew that Vanessa your content sucks. You can't even manage a decent upload schedule since you have to group days of footage together. Could you imagine if you had to find a real job? How would you ever survive? No more target trips, no more snapchat rants, no more keeping up with YTMD, and no more trying to be the new Britney. Boo freakin hoo Vanessa you signed up for this. You get pissed because people bash your parenting? Then stop filming it or grow some thicker skin. Want to know what we really want answers about? Why are you trying so hard to prove us all wrong? Why do you act as if your mother is a burden when she's in your vlogs? Why do you want to be Britney so bad? Why can't you stop picking your skin? Why can't you lent roll your clothes? Why do you have that horrible 70s haircut? What's the real deal with David? Why do you want so many ass pats for being an adult? Is that enough to go on a rant with or do you need more?

Yes! Yes! Yes! Bahaha
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

wolfybutt wrote:Anyone notice she used that one sound that Brit always uses ? Lol

Yep. Knew she would eventually. Britney kinda overdoes it with that though.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What sound ?
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

kalipali wrote:Vanessa:
1) invest in a lint roller next time you're at Target
2) your gray hairs are drastically aging you
3) though not related to this picture-please get Charlie looked at by a professional! Something is not right with that poor little boy. He's suffering, can't you tell?!
Yes to this! I was thinking the same when I saw him in the last vídeo especially. He makes this uncomfortable sounds and movements like he can't breath or something. Also, I notice that his belly looks inflamed and his hands swollen. Idk maybe she should get him checked just to make sure he is ok.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Um his stomach looks really weird. Anyone know why it looks like that?

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I thought his belly looked HUGE in the vlog and I couldn't tell if it was because of the camera angle, but after looking at the pics it really does look inflamed. :(
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Doesn't it kinda look edited? Can you do that in vlogs?

Idk just because the begging of that same vlog when she is changing him sounded fake as f** now I'm questioning everything double
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol I think Jenelle is a pretty extreme comparison. Vanessa was/is just a lazy immature mom. Not a heroin addict obsessed with popping out babies with random men.
Omg lol I'm comparing the relationship janelle has with her son NOW, and how janelle is like the aunt who just buys the kids toys but there's no motherly relationship. I just feel like she's fake with lily, almost like her priorities are everything other than her children. Ever since we watched the way she "raised " lily I just don't think she's ever changed. She was really young and immature so I can't really blame her but she's grown up now and it seems forced. Everything is all about keeping up with other vloggers, fancy photo shoots and super edited IG post.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

charlie was definitly having reflux in that clip, you could see a little bit of curdled milk on his little tongue.. like come on vanessa...
and i dont think anyone was picking on vanessa for trying to play with lily, it was more so complaining that it's very obvious that she doesn't play with lily often and when she does it's so rare that she doesn't know how.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Image is this normal?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

chelsieross7 wrote:charlie was definitly having reflux in that clip, you could see a little bit of curdled milk on his little tongue.. like come on vanessa...
and i dont think anyone was picking on vanessa for trying to play with lily, it was more so complaining that it's very obvious that she doesn't play with lily often and when she does it's so rare that she doesn't know how.
I thought that must of been left over spit up that didn't come out. His belly was looking a little bloated too, and then there's the passing wind.
I guess because he's not screaming or acting colicky it's not clicking since most people associate that with acid reflux.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “2011teenagemom”