2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

None of my four children had bellies that big.. maybe he's struggling a little with trapped wind? I'd get his tummy and whatever happened in that clip of him checked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

My son is about the same age as Charlie and sometimes his belly gets a little big and hard if he has wind, not all the time but when it does a little gripe water and/or a massage helps him but that looks so uncomfortable for the little guy I would get it checked personally just incase

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Poor Charlie. He's clearly having some issues and she either can't tell or just isn't doing anything about it. In either case, Vanessa please take those pictures and that clip of him to the dr. Get him some help. I don't think any of our advice right now is coming from a place of hate. No one wants to see an infant suffer like that.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol "trying my hardest not to be a bitch today"

.....ok. Was yesterday her being a bitch? Because that was sad lol
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

"Last year ago today"

Vanessa. Go. Back. to. School.

I get it. YouTube isn't your priority. But neither was school. And neither were any of your "real jobs." You're kids need you now but pretty soon they're going to be in school and becoming more and more independent, so what will you do with all your free time as an under-educated, almost 30-year-old?
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

OhHiImSam wrote:"Last year ago today"

Vanessa. Go. Back. to. School.

I get it. YouTube isn't your priority. But neither was school. And neither were any of your "real jobs." You're kids need you now but pretty soon they're going to be in school and becoming more and more independent, so what will you do with all your free time as an under-educated, almost 30-year-old?
Well she already changed it after she read your comment lol
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Does anyone else find this dress hideous?
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

prettyll wrote:Image

Yes! 1. The top doesn't match the bottom. It looks like she sewed random fabric on the bottom to make it longer.
2. It looks like a dress an older woman would wear. The length looks odd on a 20 something year old.

She should have bought something brighter and less funeral looking. I think she would look gorgeous in red, but we all known the girl only wears fur covered black clothing. I swear she dresses like an older woman. She is only aging her self with those frumpy clothes and gray hair. Vanessa, please use your tax return $ and add some color to your wardrobe!

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

prettyll wrote:Image

Like if she bought from a salvation army store.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Guys I'm not kidding, my grandmother has the exact same dress, she wears it on very special occasions for church.
And those pointed Prada heels aren't cute either (IMO).
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

hannahbanana wrote:Guys I'm not kidding, my grandmother has the exact same dress, she wears it on very special occasions for church.
And those pointed Prada heels aren't cute either (IMO).
Those shoes look like the high heels my 60 year old mom wears to work. So matronly.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Vanessa strives to be a mature adult. It's like she walked in and said "show me the most mature thing you have, I want to feel like an adult."
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

New video: so she doesn't see herself as a "military" wife because it doesn't give her a title then she explained that David and her decided to be a "military" family... And David left, what, 2/3 weeks ago, no more right? How does she already know what being a military family entails?
Now I appreciate her admitting it's not easy, I just didn't really understand what was the point of the beginning of the video...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

God I really don't mean to disrespect any military families but it just sounds so hard and horrible. If you're a really independent person I can see how the adjustment might be okay, but Vanessa is not. I cant blame her because I'm very dependent on my husband and his company too. Why would she agree to this? She's obviously miserable with the situation. I would never have had another baby if I had to raise it basically by myself (besides the financial part)
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Its not easy, but she will learn to be more independent (which she needs). Notice how she said thank you to david's parents for coming over and helping her clean but no credit to nona for spending what seems like everyday with her and going with her to run most of her errands? nona was shocked vanessa went out without her to get her the valentine gifts and even asked her when she had time to go, because they are presumably spending a lot of time together.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I would never be able to live with that arrangement either. Let alone raise children by myself.

Why were they getting rid of david's clothes? Because he'll be more buff when he comes home? Confused about that part.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

That cold sore and grey hair isn't doing her any favors.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Her hair looked nice a year ago. What happened?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I still want to know how she is doing it while living on the 3rd floor with no elevator. A dog, 2 tiny kids and all alone.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

lizpuff2006 wrote:That cold sore and grey hair isn't doing her any favors.
So it's not just me? When I watched the video I was like, does she have grey hair? (She is young but that happens!) but I was so focus on it that I had to rewatched the video because I stopped listening what she was saying... that being said, analysing her hair was more interesting than the video:
- she is a wife not a "military" wife, she doesn't want a title
- but they are a military family (I am still confused because of her previous statement)
- it's really hard to take care of everything by herself (Really!? *sarcasm but she admitted it at least!)
- some day everything is ok, she is happy, sometimes she is not (depression? Reality of life when you have to take care of your kids by yourself?)
- thanks god, David's parents are here for her, to help with the house and Lily -not Charlie, she is the only one who can provide for him (what about Nona V? Aren't you thankful for your mom? When you were sick, David's dad took Lily to school but Nona was the one who was going to take her back home right?!)

Return to “2011teenagemom”