JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Mazement
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by Mazement »

I thought the taco bell comment was just a joke/exaggeration for the sponsorship? I didn't think she was serious?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol are "miracles" her new "positive attitude"?

Sometimes you can't think & just have faith?

No bitch! Just use your brain and use safe sleeping techniques! Cannot stand her
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... c6337c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

I reported her newest picture of Addie on Instagram for nudity. There are creeps out there. Seriously fuck her. There was no need to the post that picture of Addie. And that caption made absolutely ZERO sense at all. She could have posted a picture of her with a cute outfit on but instead she chose that one. Again, fuck her.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm not really sure how she can try and pretend this is red hair? That's not even strawberry blonde..

She looks exactly like Chris :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm not really sure how she can try and pretend this is red hair? That's not even strawberry blonde..

She looks exactly like Chris :(
If Tommy can be a really cute kid while looking like Chris then Addie has some hope.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

MommaMia3 wrote:Idk how they can eat fast food so often. My family of 5 eats out maybe twice a month, and it can be crazy expensive.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Not even mentioning what it does to your stomach! I just had mcdonalds, and my stomach is a mess. The body can't digest that crap everyday. Just not healthy.. once in awhile is fun, but not daily.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Trish020 wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:Idk how they can eat fast food so often. My family of 5 eats out maybe twice a month, and it can be crazy expensive.

Not even mentioning what it does to your stomach! I just had mcdonalds, and my stomach is a mess. The body can't digest that crap everyday. Just not healthy.. once in awhile is fun, but not daily.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
We don't even do typical fast food when we eat out, it feels like a waste. If I'm going to spend money eating out it's going to be a real restaurant, or something like pizza that will be enough to have leftovers.
I annoy the crap out of my kids, every time they ask to eat at Wendy's or Burger King I just say I can make burgers at home lol

creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Just look at all that long flowing red hair! *sarcasm*
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lol so cheesy

te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

vonniebeth wrote:te4cup, I am so sorry people have shamed you for your weight and you tried suicide to escape it. However, we are talking about Jess, who still eats crap like she's 15. There is a huge difference between having a skinny body and having a healthy body imo. As long as you eat nutritiously most of the time (because cupcakes exist), get some exercise (like using stairs instead of the elevator when appropriate (climbing stairs to the top of the Empire State Building would be ridiculous!) and constantly moving around to keep active), drink plenty of water, and get 6-8 hours of sleep, you're doing what is healthy for you, and you shouldn't be ashamed of how you look because society deems it to be "gross" or "unhealthy." Jess eats like crap all the time (she did this fast food crap even before Chris was in the picture), is lazy, probably substitutes water for vodka because they look the same, and, well, she does have a baby, so I won't comment on the sleep thing, though I'm willing to bet that even when Addie slept those 10+ hours with Jess's unsafe sleeping practices, she still doesn't get enough sleep.
I appreciate your kind words, and I agree with you. Yes, Jess isn't healthy. It's not that I'm equating what you ladies are saying to myself, because, well, you don't know what I look like - all I mean is, I know the lengths I went to when I felt repulsed by the one thing I couldn't escape, my own body. You can change your parenting choices in an instant, but your body.. I just don't think being cruel about her body is necessary. I just thought we were trying to show Jess her parenting faults, not tell her she's "fat and smells like piss" - because that doesn't typically make someone want to try harder, that makes someone shut down completely. It is bullying. I'm not offended personally, I just think that's too far, is all. I'm not trying to silence you guys, just throwing my thoughts out there. xx

te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
te4cup wrote:
Random19 wrote:Kally seems cool. She needs to stop hanging out with them but I guess she needs those subscribers. Smh

And Jess is definitely on the heavy side now. Sorry :/
If that's heavy, I must be a whale. She's an adult, her health choices are her own, she chooses to eat how she does and yeah, after 5 kids and with that diet you aren't going to be tiny. But I just disagree with bullying people on their weight, I don't see why it's necessary. Worry about her kids health, because they can't make those decisions for themselves, but don't go on about hers. It's not showing concern, it's just blatant rudeness. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but I've had multiple suicide attempts partially due to being shamed on my weight constantly.

Please dont take this as rudeness, but if you are in a bad mental state and comments like this could effect you, perhaps this gossip site isnt the best place for you. The fact is, Jess has put on a fair amount of weight and she doesnt look like she has a healthy BMI at the moment, and its something that people will continue to comment on. If you cant separate criticism about Jess from yourself, perhaps you should take a break for your mental health.
I understand what you mean, and I didn't take it the wrong way. I appreciate your comment. It's not affecting my mental health, I'm just worried it could damage hers. I'm personally not here to offend someone about their weight, I'm here to discuss her poor decisions that relate to her children and take in everyone's advice, so that she may be a better parent and even become a better parent myself. I've learnt a lot of what not do from this website. I just don't think shaming her for her body and saying she smells like piss is going to help her improve or "get through to her" at all. I think that's just cruel and crosses the line of the reason we're here for. But anyway. Maybe I'm too empathetic, I just know she reads here and those comments are too much, I think.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

omfg that video Jess shared on snapchat is sooo fucking corny... it's fine if Chris is daddy of the year to her kids (which he isn't) but a shit dad to Tommy and Caden...
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
te4cup wrote:
Random19 wrote:Kally seems cool. She needs to stop hanging out with them but I guess she needs those subscribers. Smh

And Jess is definitely on the heavy side now. Sorry :/
If that's heavy, I must be a whale. She's an adult, her health choices are her own, she chooses to eat how she does and yeah, after 5 kids and with that diet you aren't going to be tiny. But I just disagree with bullying people on their weight, I don't see why it's necessary. Worry about her kids health, because they can't make those decisions for themselves, but don't go on about hers. It's not showing concern, it's just blatant rudeness. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but I've had multiple suicide attempts partially due to being shamed on my weight constantly.

Please dont take this as rudeness, but if you are in a bad mental state and comments like this could effect you, perhaps this gossip site isnt the best place for you. The fact is, Jess has put on a fair amount of weight and she doesnt look like she has a healthy BMI at the moment, and its something that people will continue to comment on. If you cant separate criticism about Jess from yourself, perhaps you should take a break for your mental health.
She did just have a baby and she has no stomach muscles so it's hard to tell if she is over weight. That said she is a nursing mom and she should eat better for her baby. I would not feed Taco Bell to my dog.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I wish people would stop pretending that they're calling jess fat because they're concerned about her health. Lol you don't give a rats ass about her health. You just go on and on about repulsive you find her and Chris to be because you hate them (for valid reasons, sure) and probably because you hate fat people in general. Just be honest about it. *kanye shrug*

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Aboogabooga wrote:I wish people would stop pretending that they're calling jess fat because they're concerned about her health. Lol you don't give a rats ass about her health. You just go on and on about repulsive you find her and Chris to be because you hate them (for valid reasons, sure) and probably because you hate fat people in general. Just be honest about it. *kanye shrug*

"*kanye shrug*" :rofl:

(I don't remember ever talking about Jess' weight except to say "she just had a baby" -because I don't care - so I don't really feel concern about your comment but I really like this "Kanye shrug" at the end :D )

My main problems with Jess is the image she gives to her kids (especially Lilia) with all the fathers around, projecting her children as parents, and the fact she seems to favour the younger kids and Lilia... I feel so sorry for the twins. I don't care about what she eats and her weight, I just hope her children eat healthy meal (I stop watching her video so I don't know if it's the case, you guys tell me!) and from what I read, her husband may be "the father of the year" for her but not with his sons, I don't know how she can be with someone like that...
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Meh. I'm a fat bitch who is just now eating healthy and losing weight. I ain't in no place to mention nothing about her weight.

But her over the top conceited egocentric social media posts? Fuck yea I'll rip on her for that.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

creamsoda99 wrote:Just look at all that long flowing red hair! *sarcasm*
A wannabe troll without the sunshine
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

violet-kelsey black wrote:lol so cheesy

What does this prove ?
It's all landen pretty much what we've been saying for ages
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

I'm just curious as to why in CA they would choose to eat at Taco Bell of all places 6x a month.
Aren't there like legit taco places all over? Taco Bell is like for a hangover lol.

^^ wait, that makes sense now.

Return to “JesssFam”