JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

broooooke
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by broooooke »

violet-kelsey black wrote:lol so cheesy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm seriously bothered by the tickle on Lilia's leg at :42 & :43 seconds. Weird. And why did I see Chris's boys in only two clips.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

From the song: "He never walks away..."

Exceeept from Caden and Tommy..

if Jess thinks he won't walk away from her kids & Addie too when (if) they break up, then she's got another think coming. He's already demonstrated that he totally will. He hasn't yet because they're still together. (And no, seeing his kids a few days a month is not parenting, doesn't matter how much worse Drake is). Ugh.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm not really sure how she can try and pretend this is red hair? That's not even strawberry blonde..

She looks exactly like Chris :(
I still think that if Chris had actual redheads on his side of the family, we would have not heard the end of it during her pregnancy ("Oh my gosh guys, Chris has SO many redheads in his family, the chances of us having a redhaired baby is GIGANTIC! I know I don't even know my baby's gender giht now but I can FEEL that they have red hair inside me right now, you know, mother's instinct :)" . Jessica isn't an idiot, she knows how red genes work, even if Chris doesn't. Ed's hair looks so ridiculously blonde, I have no clue how she's gonna keep up this facade. Maybe she's scared to break it to him? Maybe she keeps repeating Ed is a "miracle baby" because she is hoping for a miracle for her to wake up with red hair one day? :P

(P.S. Anyone got any tips for cohabitation? I'm signing my first rental lease with S.O. soon :x)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LilaLavender wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm not really sure how she can try and pretend this is red hair? That's not even strawberry blonde..

I still think that if Chris had actual redheads on his side of the family, we would have not heard the end of it during her pregnancy ("Oh my gosh guys, Chris has SO many redheads in his family, the chances of us having a redhaired baby is GIGANTIC! I know I don't even know my baby's gender giht now but I can FEEL that they have red hair inside me right now, you know, mother's instinct :)" . Jessica isn't an idiot, she knows how red genes work, even if Chris doesn't. Ed's hair looks so ridiculously blonde, I have no clue how she's gonna keep up this facade. Maybe she's scared to break it to him? Maybe she keeps repeating Ed is a "miracle baby" because she is hoping for a miracle for her to wake up with red hair one day? :P

(P.S. Anyone got any tips for cohabitation? I'm signing my first rental lease with S.O. soon :x)
Lmao don't do a Jess and trap them with a baby, if it's a guy.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

te4cup wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
te4cup wrote:
If that's heavy, I must be a whale. She's an adult, her health choices are her own, she chooses to eat how she does and yeah, after 5 kids and with that diet you aren't going to be tiny. But I just disagree with bullying people on their weight, I don't see why it's necessary. Worry about her kids health, because they can't make those decisions for themselves, but don't go on about hers. It's not showing concern, it's just blatant rudeness. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but I've had multiple suicide attempts partially due to being shamed on my weight constantly.

Please dont take this as rudeness, but if you are in a bad mental state and comments like this could effect you, perhaps this gossip site isnt the best place for you. The fact is, Jess has put on a fair amount of weight and she doesnt look like she has a healthy BMI at the moment, and its something that people will continue to comment on. If you cant separate criticism about Jess from yourself, perhaps you should take a break for your mental health.
I understand what you mean, and I didn't take it the wrong way. I appreciate your comment. It's not affecting my mental health, I'm just worried it could damage hers. I'm personally not here to offend someone about their weight, I'm here to discuss her poor decisions that relate to her children and take in everyone's advice, so that she may be a better parent and even become a better parent myself. I've learnt a lot of what not do from this website. I just don't think shaming her for her body and saying she smells like piss is going to help her improve or "get through to her" at all. I think that's just cruel and crosses the line of the reason we're here for. But anyway. Maybe I'm too empathetic, I just know she reads here and those comments are too much, I think.

I see things differently. I would personally rather be criticized for my weight rather than my parenting. I think parenting is much harder to change than eating habits. Her weight & hygiene are things she can easily fix. I think being a crappy person is harder to fix lol
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

broooooke wrote:I'm just curious as to why in CA they would choose to eat at Taco Bell of all places 6x a month.
Aren't there like legit taco places all over? Taco Bell is like for a hangover lol.

^^ wait, that makes sense now.
They have taco trucks, and Mexican restaurants BUT at least to me they taste like crap, I'm two towns over and our taco trucks are much better lol Image I could be bias though lol. I hated when I had to go to Modesto for school. Image

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I was just looking through my SnapChat feed and I follow Amber, and she posted a pit of a huge ass Taco Bell cup and said this is why I can't lose weight.
Seriously what is it with these people and Taco Bell?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

I wonder what today's video is gonna be? Probably "Addie's three month and one week update"......"The past few days Addie has really grown more hair, she can sit up, stand, crawl. I think next month she'll probably be walking!"
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

broooooke wrote:

I'm seriously bothered by the tickle on Lilia's leg at :42 & :43 seconds. Weird. And why did I see Chris's boys in only two clips.
That's tommy lol.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I wanna punch her there are actual sick babies who's parents don't know if they'll make it through the night and she's acting as if she can lose her at any moment
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

JayJayOkay wrote:I wonder what today's video is gonna be? Probably "Addie's three month and one week update"......"The past few days Addie has really grown more hair, she can sit up, stand, crawl. I think next month she'll probably be walking!"
My guess is the sleep apnea Q&A she talked about doing. Either that or another day vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

MommaMia3 wrote:I was just looking through my SnapChat feed and I follow Amber, and she posted a pit of a huge ass Taco Bell cup and said this is why I can't lose weight.

What's Amber's SC?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:I was just looking through my SnapChat feed and I follow Amber, and she posted a pit of a huge ass Taco Bell cup and said this is why I can't lose weight.

What's Amber's SC?
It's amber_xo108

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kaden's hairrrrr Image It looks so bad Jessica, please cut it. Image

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Is that cup that drink that Janelle is always having almost every night?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 3360aa.jpg[/img]

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:

I still think that if Chris had actual redheads on his side of the family, we would have not heard the end of it during her pregnancy ("Oh my gosh guys, Chris has SO many redheads in his family, the chances of us having a red-haired baby is GIGANTIC! I know I don't even know my baby's gender right now but I can FEEL that they have red hair inside me right now, you know, mother's instinct :)" . Jessica isn't an idiot, she knows how red genes work, even if Chris doesn't. Ed's hair looks so ridiculously blonde, I have no clue how she's gonna keep up this facade. Maybe she's scared to break it to him? Maybe she keeps repeating Ed is a "miracle baby" because she is hoping for a miracle for her to wake up with red hair one day? :P

(P.S. Anyone got any tips for cohabitation? I'm signing my first rental lease with S.O. soon :x )
Lmao don't do a Jess and trap them with a baby, if it's a guy.

Haha, no thanks. I'm hoping to avoid babies for another 4 years, at least :P. ( I meant to make a " : x " - emoticon btw, I guess that translates to " :x " on YTMD. )
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

te4cup wrote:
Random19 wrote:Kally seems cool. She needs to stop hanging out with them but I guess she needs those subscribers. Smh

And Jess is definitely on the heavy side now. Sorry :/
If that's heavy, I must be a whale. She's an adult, her health choices are her own, she chooses to eat how she does and yeah, after 5 kids and with that diet you aren't going to be tiny. But I just disagree with bullying people on their weight, I don't see why it's necessary. Worry about her kids health, because they can't make those decisions for themselves, but don't go on about hers. It's not showing concern, it's just blatant rudeness. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but I've had multiple suicide attempts partially due to being shamed on my weight constantly.

Well if she's feeding herself like crap, I doubt she's feeding her kids any better.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I remember her and drake eating a lot of fast food.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I remember her and drake eating a lot of fast food.

I remember that she and drake would always order pizza right after the kids would go to sleep, the rest of the time all they ate was microwavable food and ravioli.
xxvictoryxx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xxvictoryxx »

What a difference a couple of years makes. She's in her mid-20s now, and the bad habits she had as a teenager won't easily burn off anymore. Metabolism changes + 4 pregnancies close together + frequent shifts in hormones = a recipe for disaster.

Return to “JesssFam”