DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When Missy was pregnant with Ollie and Finn she had Cassie and her parents around all the time babying her. Maybe she's pissy because they are finally setting limits? Cassie has a life of her own, and it seems as though maybe Suzanne is actually saying "no" to Missy from time to time. She didn't go with her to ID after all. I can't imagine Suzanne wants Missy to keep having children that she's going to have to help raise. That will seriously interfere with her sloth time!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Stupid thought I had at like 4 am when I woke up randomly. Katie and missy are both pregnant but they are not going to announce until Ellie becomes pregnant so they can all be pregnant together. Is this shit really what I dream about now???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think she was miserable in London because she realized her husband is a man child ...
They are both extremely immature, which is why my 8 year old loves them

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I had a dream last night that she announced today..
I've never had a dream about someone i KNOW being pregnant that didn't wind up being true. I've only had dreams like that 3 times and within a week of me dreaming about it, they have announced. (Seriously, it sounds nuts but it freaks me out too) Now seeing as i don't KNOW missy it might not be true but it kinda freaked me out this morning when i woke up. lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmao you guys, we are living for this, aren't we?!

not gonna lie, i dreamed about it too.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

That big coat she was wearing INSIDE in yesterday's vlog was just too weird. She's got to be hiding something.

I think if she's pregnant, it was unplanned. It seems like she was definitely drinking on New Years (remember the awkward countdown and kiss?) and also maybe at their Christmas party. And possibly in Hawaii? I guess I can't remember if we actually saw her drinking, but I sure seemed like she was. I wonder if it was unplanned and she didn't find out until she was a little farther along...so she was drinking before she realized she was pregnant? I don't know, it's seems like for sure something is up, but then I feel like we've also seen a lot of alcohol and roller blading and whatnot...it just surprises me that she would knowingly do that while pregnant. So either she didn't know she was, or she isn't...or she's just completely irresponsible. Which could totally be it, I do realize lol.

I agree that maybe there is some potential complication they are having checked out before they announce. And I think that their lack of acknowledgment of the speculation is very suspicious. Like someone else posted, we know they read here and they must know that people are speculating. I have to think, based on their past behavior, that if they WEREN'T pregnant, we'd be getting a Bryan lecture or some passive aggressive comments in the vlogs or a Snapchat rant from Missy.

Maybe they'll just film only her face for the next 6 months and one day there will just be a new baby. "Oh hey guys, something epic happened last night....we had a baby!!!" Just like they did with the move.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I do wonder if there's a problem with the baby/pregnancy that's preventing them from telling us.

This is super speculation, but do you think they're waiting to see if it's a girl so if not they can have an abortion? Missy does NOT want to have her fifth boy, that's for sure.
At that far along an abortion wouldn't be possible I think.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Well this is super dark, but this is also what many believed on BritneyandBaby's thread because her son has MD and another boy probably would too.

BUT if Missy is pregnant they'll probably get another early gender test at 13 weeks, which is still early enough to have one, and the anatomy scan is at 20 weeks and in California the latest you can abort is 22 weeks.

The Lannings won't abort though. They voted Trump, had two miscarriages, and almost lost Ollie. Even if hypothetical baby is a boy, Missy will carry him to term and breastfeed him in quiet misery.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:I had a dream last night that she announced today..
I've never had a dream about someone i KNOW being pregnant that didn't wind up being true. I've only had dreams like that 3 times and within a week of me dreaming about it, they have announced. (Seriously, it sounds nuts but it freaks me out too) Now seeing as i don't KNOW missy it might not be true but it kinda freaked me out this morning when i woke up. lol
I have two nieces and a nephew and I predicted every single one. Not with dreams, though, lol. I literally just knew. Something would pop into my head hinting at it and then within the next couple of days, it would be announced. I've also been able to predict when celebrities (well, Broadway ppl so not really high end celebrities) are pregnant. You don't have to be the only one who sounds nuts! LOL

Here's hoping your dream is another prophesy. We need something good to gossip about!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sasicil76 wrote:It really makes me sad that they started YouTube to explain their past history with Missy's pregnancies and vlog about olivers pregnancy. They said in one video they only wanted to vlog for a few years at most. Then it became their job and they stoped sharing everything with the world. Why start a honest real platform for people to talk about real life when they hide everything for $$$? Seriously there vlogs are so boring now, they used to be interesting because Bryan and missy actually worked and then did interesting stuff and shopped and went trough the entire pregnancy with missy. Her being pregnant now isn't fair to their viewers cutting something huge our of their lives.. they won't even have genuine excitement. These people aren't genuine anymore which makes me think that missy is pregnant and has been lying about it the whole time. Keeping secrets and adding hints makes other pick up on it so now look we're all watching their vlogs to see more belly pics and analyzing it. So they get more views. They honestly probably read here get off on it and think it's a game. I lost all respect for these children.

Wow, they actually said they would only vlog for a few years? That idea sure changed when the money started really coming in. Because I saw them talking about how they would "always be vlogging". They were in the house that came after the garage, and Bryan was rambling on about how they would "always let you know what was going on and how we're doing". Which I thought was pretty funny, because I wondered how he knew we would always be interested. The audacity really struck me.
How far along way she when she announced with Finn?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

lmmomSD wrote:
sasicil76 wrote:It really makes me sad that they started YouTube to explain their past history with Missy's pregnancies and vlog about olivers pregnancy. They said in one video they only wanted to vlog for a few years at most. Then it became their job and they stoped sharing everything with the world. Why start a honest real platform for people to talk about real life when they hide everything for $$$? Seriously there vlogs are so boring now, they used to be interesting because Bryan and missy actually worked and then did interesting stuff and shopped and went trough the entire pregnancy with missy. Her being pregnant now isn't fair to their viewers cutting something huge our of their lives.. they won't even have genuine excitement. These people aren't genuine anymore which makes me think that missy is pregnant and has been lying about it the whole time. Keeping secrets and adding hints makes other pick up on it so now look we're all watching their vlogs to see more belly pics and analyzing it. So they get more views. They honestly probably read here get off on it and think it's a game. I lost all respect for these children.

Wow, they actually said they would only vlog for a few years? That idea sure changed when the money started really coming in. Because I saw them talking about how they would "always be vlogging". They were in the house that came after the garage, and Bryan was rambling on about how they would "always let you know what was going on and how we're doing". Which I thought was pretty funny, because I wondered how he knew we would always be interested. The audacity really struck me.
How far along way she when she announced with Finn?

They said that they only wanted to do it for a few years when they were living in the first garage house. Shortly after they first started and that went right down the drain when they saw the $$! A few months later they got the car of their " dreams" all their "bumpers" as they used to call them kept sending them packages and packages of baby things everyday. They loved it and were not prepared to stop. She was 8 weeks when she announced with Finn.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I think she was miserable in London because she realized her husband is a man child ...
They are both extremely immature, which is why my 8 year old loves them

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
No, she's known that for a while. I don't think that bothers her. If he wasn't, he wouldn't indulge her Beauty and the Beast fantasy, and let her play with Legos all the time? I think she was miserable in London because the trip was focused around what Bryan wanted to do, and she didn't care about Harry Potter. The only reason she cared about the Tower of London was because an Outlander character was executed there.
Going to stop before I go into a rant about the ignorance of these two

sb613
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sb613 »

As far as abortion goes, unless they've changed I don't think they'd ever be okay with it. When Missy lost Gabriel, Bryan made a post on Reddit like the exact same day sharing the photo of the foot prints, and ended up getting into sort of a shit storm because he started making pro-life statements in various comments. He said something about posting it to "educate women" "with abortion being the way that it is", and people started commenting that he was either taking advantage of the situation to milk it for karma and push an agenda or that they had flat out made up the loss and this was pure pro-life propaganda.

Oh and also he apparently repeatedly promoted Missy's blog throughout the thread.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

lmmomSD wrote:
907ninja wrote:Image

The fact that they are completely ok with letting their "baby" climb down concrete stairs alone and throwing a ball over the "baby's" head to two good sized animals... I can't. They are fucking idiots.

Now, he _is_ a toddler. They really just let him roam around without paying attention, don't they?

I know he's a toddler Image.

I was using Lanning Language.

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I do wonder if there's a problem with the baby/pregnancy that's preventing them from telling us.

This is super speculation, but do you think they're waiting to see if it's a girl so if not they can have an abortion? Missy does NOT want to have her fifth boy, that's for sure.

I thought this too.

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

Ok now I'm not sure if she is pregnant, I was like 100% sure but after seeing the boys hopping around on her stomach and her shirt pulling up I think that maybe her lifestyle may just be catching up with her. If she is pregnant would she let Oliver and Finn jump on the stomach like that??

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Well there goes the fun and speculation. With how they were wrestling, she is clearly not pregnant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

ButterflyB wrote:Well there goes the fun and speculation. With how they were wrestling, she is clearly not pregnant

Its almost like they did that to show us for sure she isn't pregnant lol

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I did catch Bryan saying "Finn your going to be such a good brother and helper." Missy did look mad when Ollie kneed her in the stomach.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

DBExOG wrote:
ButterflyB wrote:Well there goes the fun and speculation. With how they were wrestling, she is clearly not pregnant

Its almost like they did that to show us for sure she isn't pregnant lol

Yeah it seemed like they did it just to stop the rumors

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Daaaang. But she also got REALLY mad at Ollie when he tried to jump on her stomach. She pushed him back and said, "Too rough. NO!" when he tried to jump on her stomach, then he tried again she said they were done and full on reprimanded him (which they never do) for spitting and trying to jump on her. She only let Finn jump on her stomach, he was pretty much just bouncing. She would also pick Finn right up before he had a chance to step on her stomach. And the uterus is fairly protective of a baby, especially early on. Just saying lol

But she probably isn't pregnant. How disappointing!

Return to “Daily Bumps”