Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by tintin15 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I did catch Bryan saying "Finn your going to be such a good brother and helper." Missy did look mad when Ollie kneed her in the stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That did sound really suspicious. He could have meant a good brother and helper when he's older, but the wording made it sound like he would be a good brother, helping to take care of his little brother/sister.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Damn. They're squashing our dreams like a sonographer at Missy's gender ultrasounds.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

I can't believe missy would let bryan put all of that video of her stomach being completely exposed, bryan instead of putting down the camera and helping miss reprimand the kids just laughs and says oh no... wow "dad goals" they honestly didnt film much of anything today there is something going on with these two, not sure if its a pregnancy at the moment but missy and bryan are so disconnected.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Now I know we're all suddenly unsure...as am I...HOWEVER, when I was first pregnant, I had a bump standing up...but when I would lay flat for an ultrasound, my bump completely disappeared.

But she could just be chubby...any way...this has been a fun few days of speculation. We'll just have to hold out for the truth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Today's vlog should have been titled HELLO YTMD

See, YMTD? We play with Karma!

See, YMTD? We don't let Finn climb on the concrete steps unsupervised! Mimi said, "Watch Finn!" That's enough, right?

See, YTMD? We're not expecting another baby!

See, YTMD? We discipline Ollie! But only when he spits, and roughhouses. And then we immediately act like it's no big deal!

See YTMD? We teach the kids responsibility! Finnderella has chores to do while our Golden Child plays!

See YTMD? Ollie asks us to read to him! Whether or not we followed through and actually read the book is a different story!

See, YTMD? We have hobbies! We build Lego sets!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is it possible they're trying to throw us off the scent so they can REALLY surprise everyone?

I refuse to give up hope lol

This isn't the first time they've done something to make people think Missy's not pregnant. Hello, Missy's rant about how she wasn't pregnant and didn't like the comments people made...and then came Finn.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm sorry, but Ollie looks like a little demon child when Missy tells him to look her in the eyes!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d2c7e4.jpg[/img]

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Edenberry wrote:Now I know we're all suddenly unsure...as am I...HOWEVER, when I was first pregnant, I had a bump standing up...but when I would lay flat for an ultrasound, my bump completely disappeared.

But she could just be chubby...any way...this has been a fun few days of speculation. We'll just have to hold out for the truth.
PS: Missy REALLLLLLLLLLLY doesn't need to wear low rise jeans....omg
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

She log rolled down a hill while holding ollie while pregnant with Finn. Her roughhousing with the boys doesn't disprove a thing for me.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:Now I know we're all suddenly unsure...as am I...HOWEVER, when I was first pregnant, I had a bump standing up...but when I would lay flat for an ultrasound, my bump completely disappeared.

I took that exact same screenshot when she was holding Finn! That completely looks like a bump to me. I was also the same way early in my pregnancies, where the bump would disappear when I was on my back. One would hope that Missy wouldn't let the kids jump all over her if she was pregnant, but this is the irresponsible girl who rode a roller coaster when she thought she might be pregnant with Finn, and who rolled down a hill when she knew she was pregnant.

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Idk I feel like she really would have freaked out with ollie jumping on her if she was pregnant. He kneed her really hard to the stomach. I thought it was sweet watching her interact with Finn in this vlog. She seemed like she was really having fun with him and enjoying playing with him.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Not convinced. She seemed to be only letting Finn bounce, and mostly on her hips, not actual belly.
And she FREAKED when Ollie jumped on her.

This seemed to be solely for the benefit of shutting down rumours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
zeephyranth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zeephyranth »

I think they wanted to show that she's not pregnant by letting finn bounce on her stomach knowing that he doesn't weight as much as ollie, but then the miracle son wanted to join the fun and they both freaked out but they couldn't just say 'don't jump on mom because she's pregnant'
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Her freaking out about Ollie jumping on her seemed pretty out of character for her. I noticed the vlog skipped from day to night pretty quickly again too. Something's going on with them. Who knows what. Pregnancy? Bryan's super secret career changer?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

I definitely think they are hiding something... the vlogs lately seems different... and not in a good way!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seriously!! That freaked me out! For one, he's kind of being a brat trying to be goofy when he's in trouble. And also...just horrifying. If any kid looked at me like that, I'd be calling a priest.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It really bothered me when they were wrestling, and Missy said something about life with boys, and Bryan said, "You have to get stronger." Um, no. Strength has nothing to do with your ill behaved son spitting and kneeing you. They have no idea how to discipline those boys. I actually thought Missy was on the right track when she told Ollie in a very stern manner not to do that, but then she made a joke of it a few minutes later. Those kids have no consistency, and no sense of boundaries whatsoever. Spitting is an absolute no no. Even Finn pulling her hair should have been corrected. I hate to say it, but those boys are going to run all over Missy and Bryan when they are teens.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:Not convinced. She seemed to be only letting Finn bounce, and mostly on her hips, not actual belly.
And she FREAKED when Ollie jumped on her.

This seemed to be solely for the benefit of shutting down rumours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree. Plus Missy is an idiot, but she does know enough about pregnancy to know that her uterus would be small in early pregnancy (lower in her pelvis).... not her stomach.

I still say something is up. It wasn't the belly that made us suspect she was pregnancy in the first place. It was the change in Missy's behaviour.

Disciplining Oliver is another pretty big change.

Re: demon eyes.... it looks like he gets them from his mama.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Ollie gets disciplined once and suddenly he's the neglected child. Image these kids are ridiculous. Everyone is saying ollie is just a baby too and didn't know better. He's almost 4!!! Also I can't get passed that Finn is going to be a good brother comment..I'm so torn. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b6a656.jpg[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”