8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by sasperillo »

I know we only see a few minutes of their day, but does anyone else have the impression that Shari is a bit "over" being a second mom to Eve? In older videos (like the one where Eve climbs out of the crib which btw has 11 MILLION views... wtf) she behaves as if Eve is her daughter. Recently we've seen her bribe her with treats, but not interact with her as much. I think it all started when bedroom drama 2016 unfolded. Perhaps she's over the babysitter's club phase and into the crushing on boys and social media phase. She does seem to have become a little less naive, and a little more like your average teenager. She's also on camera a lot less, unless it is a scripted moment so maybe her doting on Eve interactions are just not reflected in the vlogs.
*Edited to add that I think Eve is also less enamored with Shari than she used to be
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Eve is practically smarter than Ruby, manipulative, and undisciplined. A kid like that isn't going to get any easier.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

seriously7 wrote:Watching this situation with Eve is completely ridiculous. This can't be real. It's almost like they do this with her to create entertainment for us viewers, because no rational parents would allow this. But what's weird is that the Mom and Dad are both the same.

As soon as that brat said she didn't want to go upstairs and show the spot where she was playing with it, I knew that she was playing games. She's clever and she gets a thrill out of fooling this entire family.

You can't fool me Eve, it's written all over your face, you know where the card is!!
Ridiculous is the only way to describe it. If Eve were 11 months, it MIGHT be kind of cute. The only thing I can think of is that they've staged this for youtube. Including the prayer part.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So did they expect God's hand to come down from the sky and show them where the memory card was?
That must also explain the lack of helmets and appropriate car seat use among these Mormon vloggers. God is going to reach down and intervene if there's a car accident or the kids fall off a bike.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisydaisy »

Grrrrrrr!!! Watching Eve's second birthday ( She gets no toys. Literally not one toy. All clothes, oh and how could I forget, a toilet seat.

Ruby: "I have been keeping my eyes peeled for some really cheap clothes and she got it all for her birthday. It's kind of a boring birthday but that's what she needs. She did get a toilet seat"

Seriously WTF.
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisydaisy »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I know some people have different opinions on vlogging the funeral, but I thought it was absolutely disrespectful to fly a DRONE during the burial. Just to get footage. Focus on what you're there for... its called respect. Its sickening to think one of them (I'm guessing Kevin?) was controlling the remote and sending a drone up while the casket was going by. Utterly disgusting.
oh god - i was thinking the same thing! "great day to take this bad boy out for a spin"
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

sasperillo wrote:I know we only see a few minutes of their day, but does anyone else have the impression that Shari is a bit "over" being a second mom to Eve? In older videos (like the one where Eve climbs out of the crib which btw has 11 MILLION views... wtf) she behaves as if Eve is her daughter. Recently we've seen her bribe her with treats, but not interact with her as much. I think it all started when bedroom drama 2016 unfolded. Perhaps she's over the babysitter's club phase and into the crushing on boys and social media phase. She does seem to have become a little less naive, and a little more like your average teenager. She's also on camera a lot less, unless it is a scripted moment so maybe her doting on Eve interactions are just not reflected in the vlogs.
*Edited to add that I think Eve is also less enamored with Shari than she used to be

Yeah Shari and Eve are both over it.

Sadly, i've noticed Chad doing more and more babysitting lately. I bet Ruby pays him like she used to do Shari, today he was all up in her purse, she probably owes him money from watching the kids.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

For a 4 year old, Eve is so annoying.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Eve seems to be running the show in that house
The other night I couldn't find the bath plug anywhere, after looking for ages I finally said to my three year old ( my fourth) " do you know where the plug is? " she said yes, and went and got it, and said sorry for taking it, all five kids are parented the same way in my house, Ruby can't just expect that because she got good kids the rest of the time it will be the same, she has to put the effort in.

And on another note, and apologies if it's been said already, the vlog where they find out Aunt Sonja had died.... Was it weird to anyone else that the camera was already rolling at what appeared to be late at night when she was asleep and received the text, and then showing her reading them and looking sad? That was staged right? I'm assuming she had got them then pretended to be asleep and recorded them again... I get they are vloggers and shit but even that seemed weird to me

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Never thought about that, but it could be the reason why they all seemed unemotional and kind of (it's sad but whatever reactions)...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kiwimumof-5 wrote:Eve seems to be running the show in that house
The other night I couldn't find the bath plug anywhere, after looking for ages I finally said to my three year old ( my fourth) " do you know where the plug is? " she said yes, and went and got it, and said sorry for taking it, all five kids are parented the same way in my house, Ruby can't just expect that because she got good kids the rest of the time it will be the same, she has to put the effort in.

And on another note, and apologies if it's been said already, the vlog where they find out Aunt Sonja had died.... Was it weird to anyone else that the camera was already rolling at what appeared to be late at night when she was asleep and received the text, and then showing her reading them and looking sad? That was staged right? I'm assuming she had got them then pretended to be asleep and recorded them again... I get they are vloggers and shit but even that seemed weird to me

Yep. That's weird. There's no reason she would be vlogging herself asleep. I don't know why the kids that watch vloggers think everything they see is real. But then again, some of them think Santa brought Luna to the Daily Bumps, so that explains a lot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some of the things that Mom does are downright dangerous. Today Eve turned up at the park with no shoes on and Ruby didn't notice until it was too late. That means that Eve got herself into the car and her car seat alone and Ruby never checked anything, she just pulled off. Who's to say that the child had her seat belt properly fastened?
Also no jackets like it's not still February.

I'm glad Julie seems to be enjoying the piano more than the flute.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

kiwimumof-5 wrote: And on another note, and apologies if it's been said already, the vlog where they find out Aunt Sonja had died.... Was it weird to anyone else that the camera was already rolling at what appeared to be late at night when she was asleep and received the text, and then showing her reading them and looking sad? That was staged right? I'm assuming she had got them then pretended to be asleep and recorded them again... I get they are vloggers and shit but even that seemed weird to me

Yup, that's weird. And it shows that she views herself as an actress, and that her youtube channel is definitely more of a show than a regular life vlog. I know all youtubers edit things and present things a certain way, but some do it more honestly than others. Her young viewership, however, is used to reality tv and things being a certain way so they don't bat an eye and probably don't even realize how she would have had to set that up to get that footage.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

You're right, this is a show, not their lives.

The way she vlogs is very unhealthy.

I don't like way she forces the kids privates moments into the vlogs, like Russells secret. He did everything he could to stop her including covering his ears but she made Eve put it out there. Same thing with Chad singing in the shower yesterday. Wrong!

There is a way to vlog without sacrificing the families privacy.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

from todays vlog it sounds like Ruby will be getting Invisalign now :roll:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I'm surprised she posted a vlog both days this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

More vlogs, more views and even more moneeeey... just kidding, it's for the loyaaal fans :)
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

There is definitely something 'off' about Russell. His over enthusiastic yet fake sounding narration of what is going on is so odd to me

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

freebeegal wrote:There is definitely something 'off' about Russell. His over enthusiastic yet fake sounding narration of what is going on is so odd to me

You have expressed my feelings as well.
He is kinda nice and innocent but for me he seems to try to extra please Ruby with him being super appreciative of the smallest things, or maybe I just grew into an entitled asshole.
My view is that Ruby put this mould on him as being "special" etc and now he does everything he can to fit it.

Regarding Russel being the same developmentally as Eve I agree but it is not his fault, Ruby treats them both as being equal.
And instead of pushing Eve to behave as a 5 year old she is forcing Russel to behave like a 3 year old.
I think all the kids, roughly, have the same cognitive capacity but the nurture part of development comes in and Ruby does him no favours.
There are lots of stories where kids have difficulties and can't read/write properly but with effort from parents they overcome it, Ruby puts no effort.
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missbelle »

Since she has a habit of admitting how much she loses her kids, i couldve sworn todays vlog in the beginning when she was chasing down Nolly saying "you cant go to school with the kids!" i thought for sure it was going to Eve just wandering down the street haha

Return to “8 Passengers”