DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by tintin15 »

ellawski wrote:Sorry, but I still think she's pregnant and they're trying to throw us off. The belly may not show much while she's laying down.
Considering she had a stomach later in the vlog, it just wasn't showing because she was laying down. That happens to plenty of people, pregnant or not. Yeah, your stomach's not going to disappear when you lay down if you're six+ months pregnant lol but Missy is still early if she's pregnant.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw this on Twitter and it really ticked me off. I was looking at tweets Bryan had liked because I either saw him like an anti-Trump tweet or he's following one of those rogue government agency accounts. I was looking because of the "they voted Trump" comment a few pages back. Anyway, he liked this tweet, and it made me SO mad. I have a girlfriend who dumped her good for nothing husband and works 3 jobs to take care of her son. She isn't rich but I consider her a success. We know how this asshole judges success. Money. That's all.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6310b5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Theory! Missy is pregnant, and they are trying to cover it up, all because of this big "career changing event" coming up. Like maybe the pregnancy announcement is under contract for a Netflix show...this whole wrestling thing was a ploy to distract us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:I saw this on Twitter and it really ticked me off. I was looking at tweets Bryan had liked because I either saw him like an anti-Trump tweet or he's following one of those rogue government agency accounts. I was looking because of the "they voted Trump" comment a few pages back. Anyway, he liked this tweet, and it made me SO mad. I have a girlfriend who dumped her good for nothing husband and works 3 jobs to take care of her son. She isn't rich but I consider her a success. We know how this asshole judges success. Money. That's all.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6310b5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
The ignorant words of a child, liked and appreciated by an even more ignorant adult Image
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced. If she's not pregnant then damn, home girl is going to be as big as Bryan soon, she's putting on weight like she's starving.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced. If she's not pregnant then damn, home girl is going to be as big as Bryan soon, she's putting on weight like she's starving.
you know how we take jabs at bryan for not implementing what he saw on his charity trip? well we're wrong. bryan's feeding mithy like the hungry kids of cambodia.
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

I just think if she were pregnant they would announce it by now. No use in hiding it, and the wrestling thing makes me think she's not

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I hope we get a snap rant from Missy on this.

"I've been seeing a lot of comments lately, and, OMG guys, NO! I'm not pregnant. It's so rude to talk about someone's weight. Like, I'm a MOM! I'm allowed to have a belly!"

Six months later, smug picture of Missy cradling Nicetry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

sb613 wrote:As far as abortion goes, unless they've changed I don't think they'd ever be okay with it. When Missy lost Gabriel, Bryan made a post on Reddit like the exact same day sharing the photo of the foot prints, and ended up getting into sort of a shit storm because he started making pro-life statements in various comments. He said something about posting it to "educate women" "with abortion being the way that it is", and people started commenting that he was either taking advantage of the situation to milk it for karma and push an agenda or that they had flat out made up the loss and this was pure pro-life propaganda.

Oh and also he apparently repeatedly promoted Missy's blog throughout the thread.

Omg. I didn't read the entire reddit page, but just did a ctrl+f for "bryanlanning" to read the comments he made. So he wasn't an active user of Reddit, but posted a picture of his dead baby's footprints in a completely random picture forum, basically in order to promote their blog (and I'm assuming their vlogging channel)? That's SO SICK.

It's one thing to start vlogging your experience, use keywords etc so people who are looking for the topic can find you, or even sharing your story somewhere relevant for support... but it seems so wrong to be advertising your dead baby story on every corner of the internet, under the pretense of helping people. And they succeeded in becoming rich and famous by doing so. I need to go wash my hands now.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DBExOG wrote:I just think if she were pregnant they would announce it by now. No use in hiding it, and the wrestling thing makes me think she's not

yeah but they were also super quiet about getting pregnant with finn. they didn't announce until she was 8 weeks, after finding out at 4 weeks (or just before!). they never said a word about them deciding to try, just showed the ovulation tests a month or so before hand... then... nothing.

if she's not pregnant right now (i think she is!), i think when she is they won't be announcing any earlier than 8 weeks.
Theirmom wrote:I hope we get a snap rant from Missy on this.

"I've been seeing a lot of comments lately, and, OMG guys, NO! I'm not pregnant. It's so rude to talk about someone's weight. Like, I'm a MOM! I'm allowed to have a belly!"

Six months later, smug picture of Missy cradling Nicetry.

lmao. little nicey. i like that.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Maybe she just found out it's another boy so she's stopped caring about being careful again!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

It's not letting me upload a photo - but I had a really good one of the boys attacking Missy and she was getting pissed off hahahaha

I love how Missy starts the vlog with "Good morning...well it's afternoon...I'm waiting for Bryan to come home and bring us lunch" Is she a 12 year old babysitter? Like move your lazy ass and cook some food!! They have a pantry full of microwavable garbage I don't understand why she doesn't feed her kids herself.....her parents are over all the time as well and she only has energy to spend time with them!

Finn didn't even look tired when she was saying it was his nap time....she probably dumps the baby in the dungeon and shuts the door....she doesn't do anything else so I still don't understand her constant need to force the kids to take naps when they aren't even tired or cranky!

Finnderella busy unloading the dishwasher...probably shouldn't let him pick up glass bowls.....but who are kidding....the Lumps don't know anything about safety so what's the point!! You know this is not the first time he has done it - he even knew how to start the dishwasher!! Missy probably has him doing housework all the time - while her and Ollie sit and watch the same movie for the 14th time!! Missy working on another lego project while Bryan plays video games - are they teenage parents??
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Why do they change the titles of their vlogs so often? It's like they use one for the "notification squad", and then swap later for better search engine optimization.

I'm pretty sure it was "wrestling momma" of something, and now it's "SHE GOT HURT SO BAD!!"

:roll:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Why do they change the titles of their vlogs so often? It's like they use one for the "notification squad", and then swap later for better search engine optimization.

I'm pretty sure it was "wrestling momma" of something, and now it's "SHE GOT HURT SO BAD!!"

according to my browser history it was 'extreme mommy wrestling'. it makes sense to change it.

along with the thumbnail, it would make people click.

"she got hurt so bad" or "extreme mommy wrestling"

...which one would an unsuspecting viewer be more inclined to click on?
the newest title, because it's ambiguous. it doesn't show how she got hurt, or how badly. this is how they end up with crazy views on the trapped vlogs. people click out of curiousity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

How much you wanna bet, they'll say that they were pregnant but lost the baby due to being jumped on?

Kinda morbid thinking I know.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

PosyGirl72 wrote:How much you wanna bet, they'll say that they were pregnant but lost the baby due to being jumped on?

I would think that since they have two previous losses that would be a horrible idea.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

ferriswheel wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:How much you wanna bet, they'll say that they were pregnant but lost the baby due to being jumped on?

I would think that since they have two previous losses that would be a horrible idea.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Yes it is. But with the crap they've pulled in the past, it could happen. It be very shitty of them.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

907ninja wrote:Image

The fact that they are completely ok with letting their "baby" climb down concrete stairs alone and throwing a ball over the "baby's" head to two good sized animals... I can't. They are fucking idiots.

This bothered me too. And making the dogs climb through the brush each time.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

You guys are reaching with the "Finn has chores" thing. He was clearly enjoying emptying the dishwasher. I thought it was adorable. Missy even said she was gonna tell him no but he seemed to enjoy doing it.

Sometimes I read here first and then watch the vlog and honestly wonder if you guys watch the same vlog. Lol

Someone said Ollie had demon eyes when looking at missy? She asked him to look at her, which by the way is a really good thing to do, and he opened his eyes wider to look at her. She pointed this out a little later one.

I'm no minion and the bumps have some serious flaws, but stuff like this gets said I can't help but roll my eyes. Lol

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I also want to add. I def think she's pregnant. Those screenshots speak for themselves.

Return to “Daily Bumps”