Nvm I see it now. Long day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by smom12 »

From what it sounds like this girl makes it look like they are paupers with raggedy ass clothes that are too big with holes on the shoes. Just fucking say you wanted to get this kids clothes. They don't NEED anything.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

D33f wrote:
IMG_9723.JPG
One of you guys?Image

It's me!!!!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The fuck?

Liar! I have a CRAZY 5 year old boy who plays hard as hell (not just at school either!!) and I'm able to keep a ton of his clothes. She really has a shopping addiction!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

My son is 5 and goes to a public preschool. I'm keeping some of his clothes for his brother. She just wants to buy all brand new clothes for Harlow. Excuses if you ask me.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Holy shit, this girls life has NO SUBSTANCE!!! All she does is SHOP!!!!!

My 3 yr old has maybe 1/4 of the amount of clothes even 1 of her kids have and we think it's too much. Her kids don't do anything other than lay around and run around the house (minus aria) so there's no way they're rough on their clothing. So ridiculous. I'm not usually one to give a shit what people buy but the amount of useless shit she blows $ on is kind of disgusting.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She's also constantly donating to goodwill. Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing to donate, but I've heard goodwill is pretty selective on what they will accept so..I don't believe that aria goes through clothes like that for one second. Why not donate them AFTER Harlow uses them? She's just such a materialistic person it's disgusting.

Also...why does she have a white couch when she has three children....
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone called her on the "sales" plus "super cash" deal lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I love how people are questioning her.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smom12 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote:Does she have butterball over her face? All shiny and shit. All this woman does is shop. Her kids don't need new clothes for every freaking season their closets are all stuffed

She is in school so I can understand a few more shirts for her. My son is Arias age and in JK, he has ALOT of shirts but I rarely, if ever, pay full price... alot are hand me downs or thrift store finds or clearance. I will buy one or two shirts at a time. Actually, very very rarely do I go shopping for clothes and buy huge hauls. I buy ahead when it is on sale etc.... The way she spends is insane to me.
My daughter, who is Nolans age definitely has less clothes because she is at home with me. Once in awhile I will buy something on zulily and sometimes I break out my circut and make them shirts (mostly for birthdays, holidays)
Ok a few more shirts.... I was just trying to make a point. She has like 20 shirts, 20 skirts, 20 dresses, 30 pajamas.... I'll find a screen grab at some point lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh no, I was agreeing with you. I was pointing out that having more shirts is fine but... she is extreme and even though they are mostly from Old Navy it still adds up. Lik, it would be different if she as grabbing a few at a time but she seems to be doing these hauls once a month.
agg1159355
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agg1159355 »

IMG_9881.JPG
one of you guys?Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

She is in school so I can understand a few more shirts for her. My son is Arias age and in JK, he has ALOT of shirts but I rarely, if ever, pay full price... alot are hand me downs or thrift store finds or clearance. I will buy one or two shirts at a time. Actually, very very rarely do I go shopping for clothes and buy huge hauls. I buy ahead when it is on sale etc.... The way she spends is insane to me.
My daughter, who is Nolans age definitely has less clothes because she is at home with me. Once in awhile I will buy something on zulily and sometimes I break out my circut and make them shirts (mostly for birthdays, holidays)
Ok a few more shirts.... I was just trying to make a point. She has like 20 shirts, 20 skirts, 20 dresses, 30 pajamas.... I'll find a screen grab at some point lol

Oh no, I was agreeing with you. I was pointing out that having more shirts is fine but... she is extreme and even though they are mostly from Old Navy it still adds up. Lik, it would be different if she as grabbing a few at a time but she seems to be doing these hauls once a month.[/quote]

I gotcha girl, not to worry. I could totally understand if she was getting a few here and a few there or if they were on clearance, but this girl....this. Girl.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So I bought nolan these navy blue shorts, some khaki shorts, some light blue shorts, black shorts. Aria I didn't buy her any shorts since all her clothes from last year still fit but I bought it 2 pairs of denim leggings, 3 pair of black leggings, 3 pair of white leggings and 3 pair or ivory leggings. She has tons of leggings from last year and I bought her a whole bunch of leggings during fall but she needed more in a different texture. I. Bought Harlow these pajamas, in waffle print, there's a pack of 20 and it's light pink, really light pink, really really light pink, almost pink, 5 grey ones, 1 light grey, 2 really light grey, 5 extremely grey and 30 white plain pajamas all size newborn.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:So I bought nolan these navy blue shorts, some khaki shorts, some light blue shorts, black shorts. Aria I didn't buy her any shorts since all her clothes from last year still fit but I bought it 2 pairs of denim leggings, 3 pair of black leggings, 3 pair of white leggings and 3 pair or ivory leggings. She has tons of leggings from last year and I bought her a whole bunch of leggings during fall but she needed more in a different texture. I. Bought Harlow these pajamas, in waffle print, there's a pack of 20 and it's light pink, really light pink, really really light pink, almost pink, 5 grey ones, 1 light grey, 2 really light grey, 5 extremely grey and 30 white plain pajamas all size newborn.

and multiple pairs of shoes!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

How the hell do you blow $400 on clothes in one go?!? That's more then I spend on clothes in a year!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Amelia322 wrote:So I bought nolan these navy blue shorts, some khaki shorts, some light blue shorts, black shorts. Aria I didn't buy her any shorts since all her clothes from last year still fit but I bought it 2 pairs of denim leggings, 3 pair of black leggings, 3 pair of white leggings and 3 pair or ivory leggings. She has tons of leggings from last year and I bought her a whole bunch of leggings during fall but she needed more in a different texture. I. Bought Harlow these pajamas, in waffle print, there's a pack of 20 and it's light pink, really light pink, really really light pink, almost pink, 5 grey ones, 1 light grey, 2 really light grey, 5 extremely grey and 30 white plain pajamas all size newborn.

DeadImageImageImage

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I went to old navy one time when my kids had outgrown everything and spent 200 bucks... but everything was on clearance and I hadn't gone shopping in ages. When was the last time she went clothes shopping for the kids?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The comments are killing me right now, but I am enjoying her bitchy remarks
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lol I love when Brit gets sassy. But seriously, her kids don't need the amount of clothes that she got. They're not in desperate need of anything Brit.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”