Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Nothankyou wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I do wonder if there's a problem with the baby/pregnancy that's preventing them from telling us.

This is super speculation, but do you think they're waiting to see if it's a girl so if not they can have an abortion? Missy does NOT want to have her fifth boy, that's for sure.
At that far along an abortion wouldn't be possible I think.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I don't think they'd do that, but there is no state limit on gestational age to get an abortion in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes there is. Abortion is only legal up to the end of the first trimester, unless it is for medical reasons. Assuming it is from a reputable source...
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Omg this abortion talk has to go. I'm so over it. It's the definition of reaching...

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

monkey837 wrote:Omg this abortion talk has to go. I'm so over it. It's the definition of reaching...

Thank you, lol. I agree.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Mysterysolved wrote:My two cents on the pregnancy speculation...
Yes she is pregnant and it happened right around Christmas. Missy did not know she was pregnant yet when she filmed the video for here channel around the 3rd of the year. She would have likely found out before Bryan bday and trip to Hawaii. This is were I hope Missy told Bryan- kinda a surprise like Ollies pregnancy announcement. Missy is likely around 8 weeks, but I think she will let Kelsey have her baby before making any announcements.
Would she show that much this early? Im on baby number 3 now, 9 weeks and not showing at all.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

monkey837 wrote:Omg this abortion talk has to go. I'm so over it. It's the definition of reaching...

Legit. I think its safe to say she would never get an abortion. Chill out folks.
MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

There is no way she would get an abortion. Regardless of the gender. I think that is a huge stretch. We may not like B+M but I think it's obvious that abortion is something that they would not do.

She does look pregnant. Who knows why they aren't addressing the rumors/announcing. The only thing I can think of for them withholding info is to keep from detracting from Junipers birth.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... aa46ba.jpg[/img]

Guess the lumps consider bowling, eating out and building legos "adulting". I think C and K might be buying a new house. So I figure anything the lumps are doing isn't even close to that stress. Prineth did say Bryan was at a meeting. Oh please let him announce a tour. Then we don't have to see him everyday. I know that's wishful thinking especially if she's pregnant. Or that could give missy the e chance for her to finally have her family move in to take care of her.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:Image

Come on!!! She's gotta be pregnant!
And of course she has Belle "ears" and is posing by the Belle dress.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Holy crap! Disney really dropped the ball with the casting of Emma Watson. Mithy Hollister Lanning should have been cast as BELLE!!! :x :x :x
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

elifino1 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
julim94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 1f9794.jpg[/img]
They are at Disneyland.
Her nose looks wider in that snap.

When was this posted? I have no snaps from her or bryan.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Her Instagram story
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Emily48098 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Holy crap! Disney really dropped the ball with the casting of Emma Watson. Mithy Hollister Lanning should have been cast as BELLE!!! :x :x :x
Omg I about had a heart attack. I thought you were being serious for a second. I got a little offended Image
I'm all... how dare you say that about Emma, she's amazing. Phhhewwww.
I understand the context now. ImageImageImage

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: At that far along an abortion wouldn't be possible I think.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I don't think they'd do that, but there is no state limit on gestational age to get an abortion in CA.

Yes there is. Abortion is only legal up to the end of the first trimester, unless it is for medical reasons. Assuming it is from a reputable source...
Unless they have changed things you can travel to San Francisco can get an abortion up to 22 weeks so I think missy would? No. But just letting you know. We have some effed up areas on CA.

roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

I am wondering if they have done gender selection to get their dream printheth and Bryan's initial tweet was hinting at this, that a baby girl would change their career forever (in the sense that they would be changing their family dynamics?) and the follow up tweet was after they had confirmation that the pregnancy was viable?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy would never have an abortion. She identifies herself as a "babymaker." She will continue to have little money-makers until she has a girl, even if she has to hire a secret nanny (or even non-secret!) to care for them.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

What is it with YTers and bay girls. I have two of each, but I would have taken four of one or the other.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ducklings4 wrote:What is it with YTers and bay girls. I have two of each, but I would have taken four of one or the other.

i think it comes down to narcissism, tbh. they think by having girls, they will be a little mini-me, and therefore an extension of themselves which is 100% controllable. couple in the fact missy and ellie do not have any actual friends outside of family, so they expect by having a daughter, they will then have a lifelong BFF.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Add me to the list of people who have been reading here too much. I had a dream last night that the lumps announced their pregnancy. They waited until Missy was too big to hide and announced they were having a baby girl in an over-the-top video. Exactly how I'd expect it to play out in real life, except for the waiting part. Gotta cash in on those views as soon as possible.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Mysterysolved wrote:My two cents on the pregnancy speculation...
Yes she is pregnant and it happened right around Christmas. Missy did not know she was pregnant yet when she filmed the video for here channel around the 3rd of the year. She would have likely found out before Bryan bday and trip to Hawaii. This is were I hope Missy told Bryan- kinda a surprise like Ollies pregnancy announcement. Missy is likely around 8 weeks, but I think she will let Kelsey have her baby before making any announcements.
Cassie?? Kelsey??? Tal??! lol I'm just kidding (mostly lol but you have only one post and this bombshell is it? ;) ) but honestly this really sounds like it could be the real deal. It makes 100% sense. This is the best theory I have seen here yet! Her waiting until June gets here makes a lot of sense. As nasty as Missy is, Kelsey is her oldest friend and she seems truest happy and excited for her, I can see Missy putting someone other than herself first in this situation.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:What is it with YTers and bay girls. I have two of each, but I would have taken four of one or the other.

i think it comes down to narcissism, tbh. they think by having girls, they will be a little mini-me, and therefore an extension of themselves which is 100% controllable. couple in the fact missy and ellie do not have any actual friends outside of family, so they expect by having a daughter, they will then have a lifelong BFF.
Yep-- the YTers obsessed with having a girl are all narcissistic, overgrown children, and obsessed with appearances. Carlie, Ellie and Missy mostly come to mind for me. They assume that they're going to be like little dolls that they can dress up in pink and have tea parties with. None of them take into account for one hot second that their little princess might just be a tomboy, who hates pink and wants to play field hockey. I will freely admit to fantasies of taking my daughter to the Nutcracker, or even maybe seeing her dance in it, but she's a tomboy who hates ballet and pink, and loves basketball. And that's OK. But I don't think it's going to be OK if any of these girls turn out like that.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I really don't get the obsession with wanting girls. I've got a boy and two girls. I love them all the same. There's no special connection with one sex over the other.

Furthermore, in my experience, girls are FAR harder to raise than boys. My boy could not care less about what anyone thinks about him.
My 6yo daughter needs so much more care regarding her self esteem. Even in the first grade, the other girls are getting catty, and there's this constant balancing act of easing her insecurities while making sure she doesn't turn catty herself.

I've also found that my girls are more prone to emotional outbursts and have a harder time dealing with frustration and disappointment. And we haven't even gotten to puberty yet. Teenage girls ARE NOT fun. I've been one, I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”