JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

JesssFam: JussstAddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

nobody get butthurt over this pease but tbh none of the YT dads are really attractive at all? with the exception of David from 2011teenagemom and Khoa from KKandBabyJ ....
lol that's random I know, but it's just a thought

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

haizy wrote:nobody get butthurt over this pease but tbh none of the YT dads are really attractive at all? with the exception of David from 2011teenagemom and Khoa from KKandBabyJ ....

I agree! Tbh I only find David attractive. Khoa is eh. The rest (ean, chris, oscar) are ew

haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
haizy wrote:nobody get butthurt over this pease but tbh none of the YT dads are really attractive at all? with the exception of David from 2011teenagemom and Khoa from KKandBabyJ ....

I agree! Tbh I only find David attractive. Khoa is eh. The rest (ean, chris, oscar) are ew

right! Vanessa actually had to make a video because of all the people saying he was too attractive for her lol. and maybe Gabe was better looking in his younger days? Drake was meh but I didn't like that look with the ear rings and tattoos. skinny ass white boy thinking he's the shit lol.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I feel like she isn't going to mention the announcement because it wasn't anything but click bait. once something happened she had all the material she'd need for a while. That's what happens to the boy who cried wolf.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

haizy wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:

right! Vanessa actually had to make a video because of all the people saying he was too attractive for her lol. and maybe Gabe was better looking in his younger days? Drake was meh but I didn't like that look with the ear rings and tattoos. skinny ass white boy thinking he's the shit lol.
Are you forreal?? What's the video called I have to see itImage like honey what do you expect with that 70's haircut. I actually found drake attractive until I noticed his personality Image

haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
haizy wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote: I agree! Tbh I only find David attractive. Khoa is eh. The rest (ean, chris, oscar) are ew

Are you forreal?? What's the video called I have to see itImage like honey what do you expect with that 70's haircut. I actually found drake attractive until I noticed his personality Image

the video is called 'TOO ATTRACTIVE FOR HER!', it's about 3 years old.
lmao Vanessa honestly cleaned up a lot, she uses to have the sidebangs and sideburns were always hanging out. but this isn't Vanessa's forum lol!
anyways, Drake was the best looking of them and that's not saying much.
for Chris is that's haircut and that creepy smile that are turn offs for me, and I don't like the tattoos but that's just me!
1a2b3c4d5e
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 1a2b3c4d5e »

vonniebeth wrote:Maybe the announcement is she's pregnant and they're waiting to do some sort of St. Patrick's Day special. "We're so lucky to be blessed with just one more, and luckier to give Addie an Irish twin."
Technically Irish twins are two babies born in the same year from the same parents. But for the sake of this forum, I'm sure the definition can be loosened somewhat.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I agree, but David seems ditzy so that automatically makes him less attractive to me.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

1a2b3c4d5e wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:Maybe the announcement is she's pregnant and they're waiting to do some sort of St. Patrick's Day special. "We're so lucky to be blessed with just one more, and luckier to give Addie an Irish twin."
Technically Irish twins are two babies born in the same year from the same parents. But for the sake of this forum, I'm sure the definition can be loosened somewhat.
They are talking about if Miracle Baby got a sibling from stabica this year, I think. If it's born before November, they'd be Irish twins
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

1a2b3c4d5e wrote:
Jess changes definitions to fit her own needs. :lol: (see: baby-led weaning, crunchy mama, etc).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Omg. Jess, enough with the click bait titles.
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

Really? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... fcd125.jpg[/img]

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Is Lilia not in her Big Kid Amp anymore? Is she even in a low back booster cushion?!

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 4 years of ERF won't help if you get lax when you turn her FF, Jess.

And AGAIN with the standing Addie up? Poor kid was wobbling everywhere. And the monitor being on low battery? You'd think if it was an essential piece of equipment they'd charge it on the regular... What happens if it's low battery when they're asleep?!

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Let's exploit dear old grannie's house fire for clicks shall we! My goddddd
Who wants to take one for the team and watch the latest video? Notice she didn't specify who's house so no doubt the minions will be jumping up and down thinking oh no not Jesssssss's house!
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

My mum and aunt are Irish twins they were the same age for 8 days before it was my mums birthday then she was a year older (she passed away hence the past tense) but that was back in the days where my granny didn't have a tv

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Who called it that Jess would milk the fire for views? *hands up* lol also yes Jess your 3 month old daughter totally has a crush on another baby.. #idiot
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Hasn't this girl ever heard of a painkiller smh , when an eardrum bursts it's very painful,
No wonder the poor kid couldn't sleep,
Don't get me wrong I don't over use medicine, I only use paracetamol when it's really needed , I'm the same I only take a pill if I'm seriously uncomfortable, but I wouldn't let my kid suffer if I could Help them .
cosypenguin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cosypenguin »

Do people really think this highly of her ?
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

cosypenguin wrote:Image

Do people really think this highly of her ?
LMAO this can't be real... I'd love to know the people behind those accounts, they don't seem to live in the real world (or must be extremely young)

Return to “JesssFam”