Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by ohaudrey »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I wonder what she does all day. For real. They dont leave the house unless it is for shopping. So she wakes up, makes coffee, changes N&H, they go downstairs, breakfast.. if Aria has school they drop her off but now it is 9am... what happens from 9am-12(lunch)? cleaning for an hour, nursing, changing kids diapers again.. then what? and what do they do from noon-5pm or whenever they have dinner??? Seriously. and when the kids go to sleep??
The older kids stare at screens all day & B cleans or obsesses over throw pillows
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Britneyand50shadesofwhite
or
50shadeswhiter

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

That was the longest haul ever, just when I thought she was almost done, she pulled out more.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Old navy shrinks like a motherfucker.

This! I hate Old Navy clothes. I splurged on my daughter one time and ordered her a bunch of adorable clothes (well about $80 worth after coupons) and most of it shrunk before summer was over! And faded like crazy.

Slightly off topic but the Jumping Beans brand at Kohls rocks... it never shrinks or fades and you can get it really cheap if you wait for sales and use a coupon/Kohl's cash. Its all I buy at Kohls lol plus the styles are really cute!

I love jumping beans, and my favorite clothing line ever is cat and jack. I was not a fan of circo at all so I'm glad they got rid of it. The cat and jack stuff washes so well and it is freaking CUTE! You can't best 4.50 tees and $5 shorts.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Let's go with she hauls and he stalls because I'm sure we're gonna hear all about her shopping or more haul videos to "show us" in the next couple of weeks. She got a lot of shit for this haul vlog lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

This! I hate Old Navy clothes. I splurged on my daughter one time and ordered her a bunch of adorable clothes (well about $80 worth after coupons) and most of it shrunk before summer was over! And faded like crazy.

Slightly off topic but the Jumping Beans brand at Kohls rocks... it never shrinks or fades and you can get it really cheap if you wait for sales and use a coupon/Kohl's cash. Its all I buy at Kohls lol plus the styles are really cute!

I love jumping beans, and my favorite clothing line ever is cat and jack. I was not a fan of circo at all so I'm glad they got rid of it. The cat and jack stuff washes so well and it is freaking CUTE! You can't best 4.50 tees and $5 shorts.

I heard the cat and jack line has a lifetime warranty
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Blackswan wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: This! I hate Old Navy clothes. I splurged on my daughter one time and ordered her a bunch of adorable clothes (well about $80 worth after coupons) and most of it shrunk before summer was over! And faded like crazy.

I heard the cat and jack has a lifetime warranty
I haven't heard he lifetime but it does have a 1 year which is still super impressive for kids clothes. If they rip or shrink or fade within the year Target will give a full refund. They made them a lot better than the circo brand so I'm sure they won't have many returns so it's a good sales pitch for them! I can't see myself returning anything. I love it!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

One year warranty is still really good!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] I heard the cat and jack has a lifetime warranty[/quote]

I haven't heard he lifetime but it does have a 1 year which is still super impressive for kids clothes. If they rip or shrink or fade within the year Target will give a full refund. They made them a lot better than the circo brand so I'm sure they won't have many returns so it's a good sales pitch for them! I can't see myself returning anything. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

No way! My kid just ripped a hole in a pair of C&J pants- do I need the receipt tho? I really just want another pair cuz they are so cute.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Yue195 wrote:Is it a trend to have your baby month photos styled as a clock now? I can only just see the white flower wreath, brighten up your life Britney and use some colour, even pastel to keep up your washed out theme.
Why did she put 1 months? lol That girl needs to go back to school
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

It's funny she does so much shopping but I see her wearing the same damn shirt with those laces all the time lol
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:And her third row doesn't even have a tether so no one will be able to forward face back there?! What a STUPID purchase that car was

A tether? All a forward facing needs is a seatbelt. What do you mean by tether? Sorry I'm a little slow tonight lol

Oops I hit like lol Forward facing seats need to be installed with the latch and the seat belt. We just started forward facing our 4 year old we bought her the Graco Nautilus and I took me forever to install it in the BRU parking lot but it barely moves lol It has three latch clips and then the seat belt in the back.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mamax1215 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:And her third row doesn't even have a tether so no one will be able to forward face back there?! What a STUPID purchase that car was

A tether? All a forward facing needs is a seatbelt. What do you mean by tether? Sorry I'm a little slow tonight lol

Oops I hit like lol Forward facing seats need to be installed with the latch and the seat belt. We just started forward facing our 4 year old we bought her the Graco Nautilus and I took me forever to install it in the BRU parking lot but it barely moves lol It has three latch clips and then the seat belt in the back.
No, no, no, that is 100% wrong!

You use LATCH OR the seatbelt. Never both.

You always use the top tether when forward facing to help with head excursion in an accident.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

SunnyLove wrote:Who doesn't love to shop for their kids. If she spent a ton of money on her self then yeah I can see the point of the argument. But everyone here knows Brittany doesn't have anything better to do so she buys a lot of crap. Ean was with her at old navy, so he must not care that she's blowing her "YouTube money"
I love shopping for my kids especially but she doesn't even dress her kids that nice or with any real style. They are so plain jane. I can't imagine spending $400+ in one shot on things they won't get much use out of. Shit I hate buying my kids pjs since they get so dirty eating and running around. She bought them tons and they were at least $12-14 each set maybe more for the 3 piece sets. How does a newborn so desperately need new clothes? The clothes she bought are more for pictures and not things she can mix and match. She was just itching to go shopping being holed up in the house. I wonder if she gets tax refunds back. She probably spends it all in one day.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

YESSS! I thought I was the only one. I only shop there if I have a gift card, a good coupon or someone buys my kid things from there. Other than that I stopped buying their clothes but everything my kids have shrink in the wash (not dry) and they fade. I bought them things from o.n and gap that they only wore once from how terrible the quality is.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Looks like Brit is puttin that tax refund to work.

Expect more hauls. She's just getting started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Her dad is probably wondering why he's still helping her out financially but she's playing housewife with Ean. (Of course my speculation)

Or he had questions about Nolans conditions she couldn't answer and he expressed why have a 3rd...

Again just my speculations.

her dad is still helping her out?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

She obviously spends a lot but I am always less annoyed with it because she spends it on the kids. I would be way more annoyed if she was spending it on new electronics all the time or purses or doing make up hauls every month. One thing I wish she would spend money on is vacations. I would not bat an eye if she went and shelled out thousands to go on a really nice trip, to disney, or a cruise. I feel like this is really the time she should be making memories with the kids.

Also, I really do like the way she dresses all the kids. Someone else said they didn't love how she dresses Nolan and I see where you are coming from. But I feel like a lot of times its a lot harder to find cute little boys clothes if you don't like the character stuff or stuff with lots of saying.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Didn't she go on vacation a couple years back? Why hasn't she gone to that place at least again ?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”