emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by emlyx »

Hatethefakeones wrote:
Midia wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:That cold sore and grey hair isn't doing her any favors.
So it's not just me? When I watched the video I was like, does she have grey hair? (She is young but that happens!) but I was so focus on it that I had to rewatched the video because I stopped listening what she was saying... that being said, analysing her hair was more interesting than the video:
- she is a wife not a "military" wife, she doesn't want a title
- but they are a military family (I am still confused because of her previous statement)
- it's really hard to take care of everything by herself (Really!? *sarcasm but she admitted it at least!)
- some day everything is ok, she is happy, sometimes she is not (depression? Reality of life when you have to take care of your kids by yourself?)
- thanks god, David's parents are here for her, to help with the house and Lily -not Charlie, she is the only one who can provide for him (what about Nona V? Aren't you thankful for your mom? When you were sick, David's dad took Lily to school but Nona was the one who was going to take her back home right?!)
I wish nona had a facebook or something to see how Vanessa acts towards her. Nona seems to me such a sweet woman and honestly I think Nona helps her more than any of David's family. So ungrateful Beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nonna has a FB :x
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by literallywhat »

I think all of her feelings are valid. I just think she is wallowing in it a little bit. Its easier said than done, but I think she needs to stop talking about it and kind of buck up. She does seem depressed sitting in bed all the time and always bringing up how hard it is. And it is hard but you kind of just need to put on a brave face and handle your shit.

And I'm not a military wife but I grew up with my dad in the military. And the fact is, it is screwed up for another member of a military family to try to play a competition of who has it worse no matter how annoying we might find her. And Vanessa is right, the first time always is the hardest. My dad, luckily, only deployed twice. His six month deployment was first and it was really hard at first. His year long was hard too but it was a little bit easier to get back into the routine of him being gone. And if she did live on a military base or in a community with more military families, she would be getting more support and have more people to relate to. We lived on bases and we did really become a family and supported each other through deployments.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I don't want to make a quote tree but my emoji wasn't supposed to be an angry one lol
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

We have even discussed the whole military stuff on here. Maybe the lady has watched her for awhile and thought she was complaining. If I lost my spouse, or if my spouse was away on deployment, I would be irritated to hear someone complain about how hard it is. I don't think she was complaining in today's video, but we have even discussed her military talk here. They both knew what they were signing up for when he joined. She has every reason to be sad, but I can also see why a military wife would get offended by her complaining. Maybe these women have been watching her as long as we have. Maybe they were agreeing with everyone on here when we were discussing her playing the military wife card. I honestly believe she does want people to feel sorry for her. I feel bad for the kids bc they didn't have a say in the matter. I just can't feel sorry for her. She chose to support his decision to join. She chose to have another baby immediately after getting married. She knew it was going to be hard. The two of them have had a year to prepare. David should have moved his own clothes out( if that's what he wanted). She had more than enough time to get the house ready for Charlie, and David leaving. One of the main reasons I do not feel sorry for her is bc she treats her mother like crap. Today's video just shows how thankful she is for her mother's help. She can publicly thank her in laws for their little bit of help, but can't thank her own mother? Her parents have ALWSYS helped her. Nona has always helped her with Lily. Nona is always babysitting Lily. Why hasn't David's parents helped her more with Lily if they are so supportive? She has more support and help than a lot of military wives have. Vanessa may be a great person, but her actions/behavior makes her look bad. I think she needs to step away from YouTube for a little while and focus on herself and her kids. She can give everyone an update later on.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yeah for me that just confirmed my speculation that she couldn't give two shits about her mom and all she does for her. yet she's the biggest ass kisser when it comes to her inlaws. How pathetic.

Does anyone know why she's getting rid of davids clothes? I don't understand.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I don't know if any of you watch britneyandbaby but this comment on her video made me laugh

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b5ddf0.jpg

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mel1011 wrote:Yeah for me that just confirmed my speculation that she couldn't give two shits about her mom and all she does for her. yet she's the biggest ass kisser when it comes to her inlaws. How pathetic.

Does anyone know why she's getting rid of davids clothes? I don't understand.
I'm guessing since he will have lost a lot of weight and none of his clothes will fit properly. The eldest brother is in the marines so Davids parents have more of an idea then Vanessa and her parents of what will be happening how to go around it. Hence why she was thanking them.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

its sounds like she may have some post partum depression on top of the difficult adjsutment to her signifigant other leaving. also, lily is probably the EASIEST child in the world, so having a baby who is actually needy is like vanessas real wake up call to parenthood, so that's a hard adjustment. like, shes had lily all of these years, but i feel like charlie is almost a "first time mom" experience for her
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

also, why wouldnt she deep clean and sort davids stuff before david left?? wouldnt he wanna have a say in what clothes they get rid of? i feel like she did a really bad job preparing herself and her family for this huge change. i think she really underestimated how big of an impact these life changes would have on her. and i dont think she realized how easy she had it before.

side note - the people saying she needs to bring the video of charlie to the doctor made me remember when she first found out she was pregnant and brought all of her home pregnancy tests to the doctors office in that dumb brown bag :lol: of course, the charlie situation actually makes sense to bring a video, but i just find it so funny that she brought a bag of pregnancy tests to a doctors office, as if they're gonna look at those and say "oh, yup, thats positive!" and not take your word for it and just do a blood test. sorry, so random but ugh so funny. classic ignorant vanessa trying to come off as an adult and just failing miserably.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Also wasn't Lily in the hospital for quite a while after she was born? Vanessa didn't really have the newborn type stage as much with her as I recall So chances are this is all new to her.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

If Vanessa is trying to reach the military family audience by sitting on her bed and crying about how much she misses david, shes going about it the wrong way.

I wasnt in a military family, but my close friends were. I knew that sometimes they had a hard time, but they never dwelled on it like Vanessa does. V can say that video wasnt for sympathy but i call bullshit. The title was about struggling and the thumbnail was her fake sad face. She wanted her minions to flood the comment section with "youre so strong" "omg vanessa youre such an inspiration" etc.

Most likely, she wants sympathy from her family, but she's not getting it. I can imagine they're like, "well yeah it's hard but you gotta suck it up for the kids." She doesn't want that. She wants people to blow sunshine up her ass.

Yes, she's allowed to miss David. Absolutely. That's her husband and the father of her children. But sitting in a bed crying about how hard it is...how did she not expect backlash?

Vanessa is right, it does take a certain kind of person but she isn't it. Sorry not sorry. I hope she gets it together and stops doing things like this for attention, but I doubt it. If it's hurting her this much, she needs to step back from YouTube and focus on her kids.

Youtube is not a support group. If she needs a community or whatever, she needs to find a support group or talk to someone who can relate to her situation.

Sorry I wrote a novel. I hope that made sense. I'm not a cold person and I can imagine that it is hard, but they chose this. They knew it was coming. They still decided to have another baby knowing David could leave. It is what it is, you know?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

In her latest Snapchat pic, PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT THE SAME CRISS CROSS SHIRT AS BRITTNEY.
viscera_veniversum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by viscera_veniversum »

I do feel for the girl, this shit's hard but I'm wondering what exactly she was expecting?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

SunnyLove wrote:In her latest Snapchat pic, PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT THE SAME CRISS CROSS SHIRT AS BRITTNEY.
LOL I CAME HERE TO ASK THE SAME THING Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:In her latest Snapchat pic, PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT THE SAME CRISS CROSS SHIRT AS BRITTNEY.
LOL I CAME HERE TO ASK THE SAME THING Image

I bought that shirt online last week and old navy didnt have it in grey but definitely the same style lol
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Vanessa is the depressing type , moan moan moan , about everything if it wasn't this it would be something else,
She's a Debbie downer , a fun sucker Bla bla , she needs to look at her glass half full , David is in training yawnzzz he isn't dead , millions of women have husbands that work away for extended periods big deal
nicknack88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicknack88 »

I think Vanessa is struggling bc she didn't realize the extent of having a baby; having him leave; and having to parent by herself. Yes They signed up for this...I'm a military wife as well. Have been for plenty of years and I'm not a Vanessa fan at all. BUT you don't realize how much it sucks till they're gone. Until the car messes up and fhe baby needs to be fed but he's cranky and the toddler wants a snack but you don't have enough hands. That along with her probably have ppd isn't helping....then she gets on social media and sees people talking mess about her. WHICH she's a hot mess and if I were her I'd be like "oh...let me try and better this" or "they're right maybe I should get a haircut and a lintroller" LMFAO but we all know she isn't that bright. Anyway...it sucks. She is realizing it ain't easy and it's never going to be easy now that her and the kids will be second to the military. "If they wanted you to have a family they would have issued you one" she can suck it the eff up bc it ain't getting easier, honey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Lily just seems so well behaved 95% of the time it's insane
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

It's only going to get harder for her. Wait until they move and David has to leave. Then she will be in a place far away from family. She is going to have to learn to make friends, and not YouTube friends she never sees. She really should vent to her friends about missing him and not YouTube. No one is going to keep watching her videos if all she does is complain

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I think she already regrets it. If she can't handle this then she's screwed. It's going to get harder not easier and she acts like she can't function on her own. The fact that she's so dependent on help just to get through a day is sad and not normal. She needs to grow up. She tries to act so grown up and mature, but she's so transparent. She reeks of insecurity and a need of approval that's unsettling.

Return to “2011teenagemom”