JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

cosypenguin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by cosypenguin »

LionCalledLeo wrote:
cosypenguin wrote:Image

Do people really think this highly of her ?
LMAO this can't be real... I'd love to know the people behind those accounts, they don't seem to live in the real world (or must be extremely young)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I know. They are always so young and immature, the worrying thing is they see Jess as a role model....
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

savannah_mccollu wrote:Really? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... fcd125.jpg[/img]

What's with the dramatic pose. If somebody is brave enough to watch it, please give it a thumbs down for me.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
savannah_mccollu wrote:Really? ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... fcd125.jpg[/img]

What's with the dramatic pose. If somebody is brave enough to watch it, please give it a thumbs down for me.

JFC. I've taken bigger shits than that fire.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I watched it. Essentially;

She's being "that mom" cos she took Landen to drop Lilia to school in his Pyjamas.

She's done up for the day because they need to go get Addie's social security card.

Landen has an oozing ear and didn't sleep last night because of it & partly because Chris scared the shit out of them all by making them think a red eyed monster was living under the boys' bunk bed.

Clips of her Grammy's house, specifying that it was about a 45 minute fire and everyone was okay.

She got Landen a dr's appointment for after the twins get out of school.

Everyone goes to the doctor and gets weighed for some reason even though it's Landen's appointment (is that notmal? for the nurse or whatever to weigh other kids too?)

On the way back from the doctor Jess has been "kicked to the back" with the kids because Addie's monitor had low battery so she wasn't leaving her side. Comment about how she thinks she forgot to charge it.

Kaden kissing Kyson on the cheek happened at some point too.

Clips of her and Lilia reading a book during which Addie is being stood up on the bed. Because SUPERBABY.

some of that might not be in consecutive order but you get the gist

Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylnmo »

I was bored so I watched it , really could she not of cleaned Landens oozing ear before she took him to the doctors . I don't care if I sound like a bitch but I would of been mortified taking my son to the doctors with all that ear wax over his outer ear , it's not like it would of hurt him just to gently wipe the outside and that fact that she says and I quote ' its oozing like yellow stuff' ... is she dumb ? It's ear wax !!!! You'd think after 5 kids she'd know what ear wax looks like !! Arghhh
Btw I'm not even gonna go into the whole he's had two ear infections over the last 6 months thing . It's called Q-tips jess , try using them !
Rant over lol
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I just commented in a very "stepping on egg-shells way for the minions" saying "I don't mean to be critical, etc" about taking Addie's infant insert out of her carseat. I know Jess used to claim to be the carseat "safety queen" and the minions still see her that way. But, that baby has clearly outgrown the infant insert-head support pillow they have a vey short life span. Even though she is using a low-end carseat she could still use it correctly to be safe.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Omg there's a comment from a few people who said they heard Adblock say "mum" and Jess wrote back "not going crazy!"
Please

Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

Okay i never post on this thread but on her most recent video at 18:01 LOOK HOW DIRTY JESSICAS SOCKS ARE! OMG!
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Haylnmo wrote:I was bored so I watched it , really could she not of cleaned Landens oozing ear before she took him to the doctors . I don't care if I sound like a bitch but I would of been mortified taking my son to the doctors with all that ear wax over his outer ear , it's not like it would of hurt him just to gently wipe the outside and that fact that she says and I quote ' its oozing like yellow stuff' ... is she dumb ? It's ear wax !!!! You'd think after 5 kids she'd know what ear wax looks like !! Arghhh
Btw I'm not even gonna go into the whole he's had two ear infections over the last 6 months thing . It's called Q-tips jess , try using them !
Rant over lol
You are actually not supposed to put q-tips in the ear...
http://commonhealth.legacy.wbur.org/201 ... ars-danger
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Jesssfam: Miracle babies and Clickbait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

whattheactual wrote:
Haylnmo wrote:I was bored so I watched it , really could she not of cleaned Landens oozing ear before she took him to the doctors . I don't care if I sound like a bitch but I would of been mortified taking my son to the doctors with all that ear wax over his outer ear , it's not like it would of hurt him just to gently wipe the outside and that fact that she says and I quote ' its oozing like yellow stuff' ... is she dumb ? It's ear wax !!!! You'd think after 5 kids she'd know what ear wax looks like !! Arghhh
Rant over lol
Hence why there are actual instructions on the boxes that you only clean the rim and outer part of the as well as q-tips designed for babies ears... so it doesn't go in the ear...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

cosypenguin wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:
cosypenguin wrote:Image

Do people really think this highly of her ?
LMAO this can't be real... I'd love to know the people behind those accounts, they don't seem to live in the real world (or must be extremely young)

Haha, I know. They are always so young and immature, the worrying thing is they see Jess as a role model....
My best friend is a youtuber and some of the fan accounts make me so uncomfortable, they always add me on instagram and it makes me uncomfortable. Not to mention they are always some variation of the youtube name so sometimes I go on and get confused thinking it was my friend who posted some weird meme about themselves lol... usually they are 14 year olds so I cut them some slack but at the same time I wonder if their parents know they are this obsessed with someone they dont know
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jessfam Bursting eardrums. low batteries and house fires.
just kidding obviously but... geez. her life.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Hahaha, paused the video and landed on this stupid Jesssface.

Ugh, can't stand her. Haven't watched the whole video yet but I will be back with my thoughts later. Currently in the hospital with my 5 month old who has RSV. :-(

Hmmm....guess according to JesssStandards I should start posting all over social media proclaiming what a miracle child he is and milking some sympathy huh??

Nah, I think I will just be a normal parent and take care of my kid without trying to gain anything from his illness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylnmo »

whattheactual wrote:
Rant over lol
I'm not suggesting shoving them into the ear but to use them to clean around the ear !
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I could be misremembering, but doesn't a yellowish, oozing discharge indicate that the eardrum has burst? That's incredibly painful.

This is just an example of the neglect these poor kids endure. What kind of a mother is not on top of that sort of thing?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

LydiaE wrote:I could be misremembering, but doesn't a yellowish, oozing discharge indicate that the eardrum has burst? That's incredibly painful.

This is just an example of the neglect these poor kids endure. What kind of a mother is not on top of that sort of thing?
Well gosh how could she look after her other children when the gold miracle child takes up most of her time??

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

LydiaE wrote:I could be misremembering, but doesn't a yellowish, oozing discharge indicate that the eardrum has burst? That's incredibly painful.

How was she supposed to know it was gping to burst, not like you can see that.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Out of curiosity, what should she have done differently with Landens ear? She said he complained of it the night before and when she saw the yellow the next day she scheduled a doctor appointment for the same day. Other than clean it off or give him some pain medicine how was that not the right thing?

Not trying to stick up for her, but genuinely curious what would have been better to do?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

notapnutmommy wrote:Out of curiosity, what should she have done differently with Landens ear? She said he complained of it the night before and when she saw the yellow the next day she scheduled a doctor appointment for the same day. Other than clean it off or give him some pain medicine how was that not the right thing?

Not trying to stick up for her, but genuinely curious what would have been better to do?
Yeah people are really reaching. Not much you can do for an ear infection. I guess she could have taken landen in to urgent care earlier but meh

Return to “JesssFam”