DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Notice how she didn't say she read the comments. She read "things."

And "big decisions" to make...like how you're going to announce the maybe baby?
where in the vlog does the rant start?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I really don't get the obsession with wanting girls. I've got a boy and two girls. I love them all the same. There's no special connection with one sex over the other.

Furthermore, in my experience, girls are FAR harder to raise than boys. My boy could not care less about what anyone thinks about him.
My 6yo daughter needs so much more care regarding her self esteem. Even in the first grade, the other girls are getting catty, and there's this constant balancing act of easing her insecurities while making sure she doesn't turn catty herself.

I've also found that my girls are more prone to emotional outbursts and have a harder time dealing with frustration and disappointment. And we haven't even gotten to puberty yet. Teenage girls ARE NOT fun. I've been one, I know. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have one of each and I agree with you SO MUCH. I love my daughter with all my being but she is hands down a million times "harder" than her brother. Girls are so catty and petty and just down right nasty to each other they hold grudges. I'm so glad that my daughter has a pretty thick skin and let's most things just roll off her. And realizes how immature most the girls that do this catty crap are. I wouldn't take anything for my girl, but Missy has another thing coming if she thinks raising boys and girls are the same.
My BF's mom had three boys and sometimes when she's mad she brings up how if she had girls they would be so much more helpful around the house... Because she always wanted a girl blah blah blah. But she never had girls and her sons are all pretty great and I know it does hurt Boyfriend's feelings at times when she goes on these rants.

He wants to show her that one Malcolm in the Middle episode where Lois imagines what it would be like to have all girls instead and finds out they're just as bad, if not worse, than her boys. Lol.
Playsinrain wrote:
tml43 wrote:Missy, can you please go to Sephora and have the girls teach you how to put on eyeliner. It's almost distracting when I watch, because it's SO BAD.

It's called EYELINER for a reason. It lines your eye, not the lid of it!

Oh my god. Lmaoooooo this is worse than the last time we brought this up. How can she not realize how bad that is.
It's like she started the outline for a cat eye but got too lazy to finish it... Which, let's be real.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:I wish I was having bad days and could make it better by going to disneyland. I swear they've lost touch with reality and when youtube ends, real world is going to be extra tough.
I know. My thoughts too. I could relate to her with the bad day, but the let's just got to Disney Land and make it better was a bit much. I'm sure they already had their trip planned. I wonder where she was reading too. Too bad they can't be "real" more often, but their "realness" doesn't last long or really attract their child viewers.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Notice how she didn't say she read the comments. She read "things."

And "big decisions" to make...like how you're going to announce the maybe baby?
where in the vlog does the rant start?
Almost immediately if I remember correctly.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i clicked on johnson fam vlog because missy is in the thumbnail to see if there's any full body shots (she wasn't even in the vlog?!) and first thing i noticed was natalia's face is fuller and their vlog is tagged with 'pregnancy', so i went through their vlogs and every video from the past week or so is tagged with the same thing.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

For the boy vs girl thing

I have 3 girls. They're awesome. Im on my 4th and last pregnancy and it's a boy. I'm exited because it's new for me.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Haven't watched the vlog, but does it sound like the "mean comments" could be our comments about her belly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:Haven't watched the vlog, but does it sound like the "mean comments" could be our comments about her belly?

i just watched, and yes.

either that or the abortion comments... idk.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

i just couldn't stand her whining about having to get up early and all that crap. Grow up for fucks sake. You have early morning meetings, wake up and get there that a damn adult.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

actuallydear wrote:i clicked on johnson fam vlog because missy is in the thumbnail to see if there's any full body shots (she wasn't even in the vlog?!) and first thing i noticed was natalia's face is fuller and their vlog is tagged with 'pregnancy', so i went through their vlogs and every video from the past week or so is tagged with the same thing.
Did talia really pee in her pants? I can imagine them both being pregnant and announcing at the same time.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Mean things= that she would abort a baby boy

Big decisions= preggo announcement
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i clicked on johnson fam vlog because missy is in the thumbnail to see if there's any full body shots (she wasn't even in the vlog?!) and first thing i noticed was natalia's face is fuller and their vlog is tagged with 'pregnancy', so i went through their vlogs and every video from the past week or so is tagged with the same thing.
Did talia really pee in her pants? I can imagine them both being pregnant and announcing at the same time.

No, her youngest just sat on her when she got out of the pool at swim class

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

no, she got some water splashed on her while at swim class.

and me too. i definitely think they're both pregnant. lmao i cannot wait for this shit to be out there. i am living for this, you guys.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Have they gone one day without eating out in months at least once a day? It makes me so mad that they just throw money around and all they do is complain
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy's nose seems wider now. I'm am definitely thinking pregnant. This is a screen shot from her "new year new baby" q&a and a pic from today's vlog. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8853fc.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 0c38ad.jpg[/img]

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Missy probably has a fantasy that her baby girl will be a sweet little angel, even more well behaved than Gaines. Here's a newsflash for you Missy- with you and Bryan as parents, there's a major possibility that she will be a spoiled entitled brat just like Oliver (and you!).

It would be hilarious to see the tables turn and watch her raise a girl who is just like her. Be careful what you wish for...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sb613 wrote:I mean, if there's some proof that any of these women only care about having a daughter because of superficial things like clothing and "girl activities", I wouldn't be surprised but we don't know that that's necessarily the case. I have two sons and you could definitely consider me similar to Missy in that I REALLY want to have a daughter, and it stresses me out every pregnancy. It's nothing to do with girly stereotypes, it's just purely because it feels special. If I had all girls and no boys, I'd feel the same way but vice versa. Seeing my husband as a father to a daughter is so hard to imagine but it would make me really happy to see, and I have such a special friendship with my own mother that I'd love to have with my own daughter, regardless of her personality or interests. I'm not trying to veer too much into those personal story type things, just offering up possible reasons that people care so much about having a baby girl, since people were theorizing.
Oh, I am going by things Missy has actually said. She _says_ she wants a daughter to be her best friend "just like I am with my mom". And Ellie has talked about playing tea party. It's not _all_ speculation. Those ideas don't take into account the fact that they would be having a person with her own ideas. Of course people think about having one gender or another, especially if they've had a few of one gender. But normal people hope for a healthy baby, no matter the gender, and don't pout for days after the gender scan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit, but I am blessed with a son and a daughter, and my son has been a piece of cake to raise, and has turned into such a wonderful young man! When he was home for Christmas, he actually cuddled on the couch with me to watch sci-fi movies, and I was in heaven. My daughter is sweet to me too, and isn't as dramatic as some of her girlfriends, but yep, even she can get catty, and the care and feeding of a young woman's self esteem is quite an effort. Boys are definitely easier. They eat a lot more, especially as teenagers, but they're easier.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This exactly, it has no difference if a child is male or female. Their behavior (as in manners, minding, not being brats ect) is determined by how they are parented, not by what parts they are born with. And Missy and Bryan have already proved what sort of kid their parenting produces.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Leaving the coop open all night is yet another example of missy not being able to remember ANYTHING...
Why can Bryan meet them after swim class to eat lunch every single week but yet can't be bothered to actually GO to the class??
The look on Jeff's face when Bryan was talking about going to Disney is every one of us here. Lmaoooo
Anyone else hear/see Ollie and his behavior when Bryan touched his Buzz Lightyear?? "Nooooooo" and pulling it away. That kid is such a brat.
No carpet lines damnit!! I wanted to be queen bee! Lmao!

Return to “Daily Bumps”