2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Vanessa has every right to feel the way she feels. The first deployment or in her case his boot camp is the hardest thing on a military wife especially if you have kids. PLus she is going through just having a baby and all those hormones on top of her feelings. I had my second son while my husband was in the first gulf war. My son was 6 months old before he met his father. It is hard but each deployment it gets more manageable , I wont say it gets easier because it doesnt but you get used to it . My husband retired from the navy in 07 after serving 25 yrs. We were married 20 of the 25 yrs ( we will make 30 yrs of marriage on March 4) So I will not put her down for something like this .. I have walked in her shoes.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Momto3boys wrote:Vanessa has every right to feel the way she feels. The first deployment or in her case his boot camp is the hardest thing on a military wife especially if you have kids. PLus she is going through just having a baby and all those hormones on top of her feelings. I had my second son while my husband was in the first gulf war. My son was 6 months old before he met his father. It is hard but each deployment it gets more manageable , I wont say it gets easier because it doesnt but you get used to it . My husband retired from the navy in 07 after serving 25 yrs. We were married 20 of the 25 yrs ( we will make 30 yrs of marriage on March 4) So I will not put her down for something like this .. I have walked in her shoes.
Maybe but some women haven't even got a husband to miss and they make less of a fuss about it , thousands of women a day get walked out on by dead beat men , or their husband dies or works away , they don't make videos expecting sympathy from everyone and his dog ,
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:Vanessa has every right to feel the way she feels. The first deployment or in her case his boot camp is the hardest thing on a military wife especially if you have kids. PLus she is going through just having a baby and all those hormones on top of her feelings. I had my second son while my husband was in the first gulf war. My son was 6 months old before he met his father. It is hard but each deployment it gets more manageable , I wont say it gets easier because it doesnt but you get used to it . My husband retired from the navy in 07 after serving 25 yrs. We were married 20 of the 25 yrs ( we will make 30 yrs of marriage on March 4) So I will not put her down for something like this .. I have walked in her shoes.
Maybe but some women haven't even got a husband to miss and they make less of a fuss about it , thousands of women a day get walked out on by dead beat men , or their husband dies or works away , they don't make videos expecting sympathy from everyone and his dog ,

That's absolutely ridiculous to compare Vanessa to widows. Seriously ridiculous.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
I am not saying that others dont have problems. I am just saying that Vanessa has a right to her feelings. She has a right to be upset especially just having a newborn and her hormones are raging right now . GEEZ cant anyone have a thought without being jumped on but but these people have it worse???
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

She does have the right to her feelings, but instead of complaining and crying on YouTube, she needs to find healthier ways to cope. Like a support group or a friend who can relate.

People understand that she's sad. No one is faulting her for that. But she just wants to mope, complain and throw a pity party. She needs to grow up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Wow Vanessa, I am sure your future teenage son will love to know that when he was a baby you posted a picture of him laying on your chest and captioned it "snuggling with his boob best friends."

(Tried to post a picture but it says the board attachment quota has been reached??)
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Vanessa stop with the stupid nicknames! We know you wanna be Britney but crawl out of ass long enough to come up with an original thought on your own. We all know they call Nolan Buddy Man, but you just have to jump on that one too and start calling your son Mr. Man which by the way sounds stupid as fuck.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lmao.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lmfaooo "Mr. Man" what the actual fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

SunnyLove wrote:Well I don't feel sorry for her. You suck it up and be present and there for your kids. That's part of being a Momma.
I mean, I dont think she ever said she wasnt there/present for her kids. She is just telling the truth... You can be sad and still be a present parent. I am glad she is atleast admitting life isnt rainbows and sunshine. I am sick of youtubers who pretend everything is perfect.
I will second and third though the people who have mentioned her greys... It is so distracting seeing them just glisten in the light.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2a308f.jpg[/img]

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I thought giving breastfed babies vitamin D was a no brainer?? Like who is her doctor to just fill her in on this...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
I thought giving breastfed babies vitamin D was a no brainer?? Like who is her doctor to just fill her in on this...
I've heard a lot of moms choose not to give their babies vitamin d because it's considered a prehormone or something weird.

I did with my first son and it slipped my mind with my second lol
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Lmfao. Did Vanessa run out to the store to get that lace up shirt that Britney has been wearing? I couldn't be friends with someone like Vanessa. she's too single white female for me.[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Pretty sure I've seen Vanessa wear it before.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

We actually call my nephew Mister as a nickname. Mr. Man just looks weird.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I've been giving my baby vitamin d since he was days old. I read about this everywhere on parenting websites, magazines.. His pediatrician also kept stressing to me how important it is for him to take it. I'm surprised Ms. know it all breastfeeding expert didn't know anything about this.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Mel1011 wrote:
Sipsteaclassily wrote:I was just creeping on Vanessa and Britney on Instagram after reading here. I find it weird that they both have random emojis after their names. Britney has a dove and Vanessa has like I think the cattail emoji... Lol what? I started creeping on other YT moms and Jessss has a ring by
her name and Rachel from Rachelandbabies has a leaf. I feel like she's most likely to have started that trend. It feels like they're all trying to be so boho and cool. (not Jessssss necessarily)

Vanessa has a wheat emoji beside her name lol she's so random
You guys have to go check her IG now lol she changed it from a wheat to a twig. I'm going to die if she changes it again or deletes it all together. Hey Vanessa!
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

smom12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2a308f.jpg[/img]

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

I was about to say that lmao. V sucks as a parent seriously.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly..at least she's taking him in and admitting there's a problem. I don't understand the shaming.

Return to “2011teenagemom”