DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, wow-- that rant. She really cannot cope with life, can she?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Have DB been tagging pregnancy in their vlogs too?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:Have DB been tagging pregnancy in their vlogs too?
nope
Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Edenberry »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, wow-- that rant. She really cannot cope with life, can she?

She has no life to cope with. She thinks she does...but she does not. She lives in a fantasy world. The real world would CRUSH her. She has lost all concept of what constitutes real problems. A bad day is not a runny egg or rambunctious children. A bad day is not running late (because it's your habit) and missing a meeting. A bad day is going to take care of your mother who is home from a major surgery, walking in and finding her crying because she feels so helpless and dependent. A bad day is when you're up for the 3rd night in a row, wracked with anxiety over the thought that your husband may need to find a new company to work for because his current job doesn't pay what he is worth or what your family needs to grow, but they are at least a stable position and a new job doesn't offer that security. A bad day is when your depression wins. A bad day is when your insurance company breaks contracts with all of your doctors and you're left without medical care.

I want to smack the crap out of her dopey, misaligned eyelinered face and tell her to go contribute something to the world.

*sorry...i am having a bad day*
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Playsinrain wrote:Leaving the coop open all night is yet another example of missy not being able to remember ANYTHING...
Why can Bryan meet them after swim class to eat lunch every single week but yet can't be bothered to actually GO to the class??
The look on Jeff's face when Bryan was talking about going to Disney is every one of us here. Lmaoooo
Anyone else hear/see Ollie and his behavior when Bryan touched his Buzz Lightyear?? "Nooooooo" and pulling it away. That kid is such a brat.
No carpet lines damnit!! I wanted to be queen bee! Lmao!
Jeffs face was priceless
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

I apologize for the rant. I didn't mean to break the mood. ;) Venting helps.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Edenberry wrote:I apologize for the rant. I didn't mean to break the mood. ;) Venting helps.
Your post hit the nail on the head, and i hope your day gets a little better, <3
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Edenberry wrote:I apologize for the rant. I didn't mean to break the mood. ;) Venting helps.
Your post hit the nail on the head, and i hope your day gets a little better, <3
Yep. It was exactly what I was feeling, except that my problems are different from yours. But I hope your day gets better!

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Yep. It was exactly what I was feeling, except that my problems are different from yours. But I hope your day gets better!

Yours as well :)
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Playsinrain wrote:
Thank you. I appreciate that. :)
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Edenberry wrote:

She has no life to cope with. She thinks she does...but she does not. She lives in a fantasy world. The real world would CRUSH her. She has lost all concept of what constitutes real problems. A bad day is not a runny egg or rambunctious children. A bad day is not running late (because it's your habit) and missing a meeting. A bad day is going to take care of your mother who is home from a major surgery, walking in and finding her crying because she feels so helpless and dependent. A bad day is when you're up for the 3rd night in a row, wracked with anxiety over the thought that your husband may need to find a new company to work for because his current job doesn't pay what he is worth or what your family needs to grow, but they are at least a stable position and a new job doesn't offer that security. A bad day is when your depression wins. A bad day is when your insurance company breaks contracts with all of your doctors and you're left without medical care.

I want to smack the crap out of her dopey, misaligned eyelinered face and tell her to go contribute something to the world.

I'm sorry you're having so much to deal with.

But let's not do the "don't bitch because someone has it worse" thing.

You're allowed to say it's a bad day even if it's only trivial crap that just keeps piling up. Just because something isn't catastrophic doesn't mean you get to decide that someone isn't allowed to be affected by it.

For Christ's sake, sometimes just starting the day with dropping something, bending to pick it up, kicking it away, reaching for it again, can't catch the gawd damned edge, finally get it, only to drop it again, followed by the toddler who won't leave her socks on, and the stupid dog that just threw up on the other dog, and realizing we're out of toilet paper AFTER I used the toilet, etc, can absolutely RUIN my mood for the whole day. And just because it's not a dying parent, doesn't invalidate how little frustrations can equal a Bad Day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Hi Missy...sorry you didn't enjoy my abortion speculation. I forgot that you're a thuper thpethial Christian woman who thinks that you're better than other women because you've got the luxury of popping out kids without having to actually take care of them. Not everyone has family that they have to either pay or walk all over. If they did, they wouldn't actually need abortions, and could be just as thuper and thpethial as you.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

actuallydear wrote:i clicked on johnson fam vlog because missy is in the thumbnail to see if there's any full body shots (she wasn't even in the vlog?!) and first thing i noticed was natalia's face is fuller and their vlog is tagged with 'pregnancy', so i went through their vlogs and every video from the past week or so is tagged with the same thing.
Are the bumps tagged with 'pregnancy'?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:
Edenberry wrote:

You're allowed to say it's a bad day even if it's only trivial crap that just keeps piling up. Just because something isn't catastrophic doesn't mean you get to decide that someone isn't allowed to be affected by it.

For Christ's sake, sometimes just starting the day with dropping something, bending to pick it up, kicking it away, reaching for it again, can't catch the gawd damned edge, finally get it, only to drop it again, followed by the toddler who won't leave her socks on, and the stupid dog that just threw up on the other dog, and realizing we're out of toilet paper AFTER I used the toilet, etc, can absolutely RUIN my mood for the whole day. And just because it's not a dying parent, doesn't invalidate how little frustrations can equal a Bad Day.

Yes, I agree with this. I get complaining about the little stuff, and I even agree with Missy that everyone has bad days no matter what kind of life they have. The thing with them is...I truly l don't think they realize that the vast majority of adults can't miss a work meeting because they forget to close the chicken coop and their kid spilled some milk. Most adults can't drop everything a run to Disneyland because they had a rough morning. Most adults have jobs to worry about keeping...miss too many meetings and get fired and your family doesn't get to eat. They don't approach their videos with that perspective, so it's no wonder their audience can't relate and they get criticized. I'm not judging her for a little whining over trivial stuff (we all do it!), I'm judging because they repeatedly show that they are clueless about the real world and just how good they have it. Yes, they probably have bigger problems that we don't even know about - but if they are so bound and determined to pass themselves off as the perfect YouTube family with amazing life, then they can't complain when viewers think that they really are and say that it's insensitive to whine about the small stuff when they have it so good. I guess I'm saying they can't have it both ways. Either be real with your audience or don't, but don't switch back and forth and moan about "mean people" who call you out on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

I'm late but Missy's rant definitely made it sound like she was reading here or somewhere else where her family isn't worshipped. Hey Missy!

I agree that we shouldn't say that they're not allowed to have/talk about bad days just because they're rich. It makes them seem more human when they talk about it. But the WAY they talk about it makes them seem like they've lost touch with reality. Like, hey, we forgot to close the chicken coop and missed a meeting and our camera died, the only thing that can cure our frustration is DISNEYLAND!!! I'm sure they were already planning on going but it's still a weird reaction to some relatively small incidents. They're in for a big wake up call one day when all of this is over and it's back to real life for them.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Theirmom wrote:
Edenberry wrote:

You are correct, and I'm projecting my frustrations on Missy. Everyone has a right to feel frustrated at WHATEVER happens to frustrate them that day. It can be big or small. I dropped a box of cereal on the floor, once, and it went everywhere and I just burst into tears and it made my whole day seem worse, lol. So I understand where you're coming from. Thanks for the insight. :)
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Sorry about the bitchiness, everyone...I don't mean to dump it all, here.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Is everyone on their period today?

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

I actually saw some carpet lines in the vlog today in the boys play room

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't know. Everyone I know is overwhelmed right now. And yes, the fact that Missy has big money doesn't make her little frustrations any less frustrating for her. I have a friend who is so good about that. I need to be more like her. Her son got killed recently in a stupid accident, and she sent me a text checking in on me. I remember I was whining to her about boyfriends when her parents were getting divorced, and she said that my problems were still important because they were my problems. But it's just that these two bring things on themselves and then tweet airlines to complain, and just live in such a bubble that I want to smack them. But you're right. Her problems aren't invalid just because they're hers.

Return to “Daily Bumps”