BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by sunsetlove »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Maybe they're just not coming up for me but did she delete the 'negative' comments?

Yeah I don't see the negative comments either
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I feel bad for her, I mean...think about it. Buying new stuff is only satisfying for a little bit, then a month later it's not "new" anymore so she gets bored and buys more stuff. I grew up poor as shit and would only get 1 new pair of shoes a year, didn't get many new clothes, but I had clothes and that was enough. It's laughable when her kids have CLOSETS FULL of shit they don't use or wear and yet they "so desperately need" more all the time. Now that I'm older I just don't care about material items. They bring happiness for a short while, I like to spend it on needs so I can save up to make memories. Memories are not made going to target and IKEA. New experiences aren't had at target and ikea, this world has so much to offer and she literally sits in her white sterile house. She has the world at her fingertips and she does nothing with it. It's truly sad. It's like she doesn't know how to do anything else. Does she even have any interests? That's an honest question. And before anyone says she might have anxiety or shopping might bring her happiness, or maybe she's just a homebody..how is that fair to her kids?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

sunsetlove wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Maybe they're just not coming up for me but did she delete the 'negative' comments?

Maybe she realized she looked stupid replying to them all sassy than actually getting them with good points.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blueberry wrote:I feel bad for her, I mean...think about it. Buying new stuff is only satisfying for a little bit, then a month later it's not "new" anymore so she gets bored and buys more stuff. I grew up poor as shit and would only get 1 new pair of shoes a year, didn't get many new clothes, but I had clothes and that was enough. It's laughable when her kids have CLOSETS FULL of shit they don't use or wear and yet they "so desperately need" more all the time. Now that I'm older I just don't care about material items. They bring happiness for a short while, I like to spend it on needs so I can save up to make memories. Memories are not made going to target and IKEA. New experiences aren't had at target and ikea, this world has so much to offer and she literally sits in her white sterile house. She has the world at her fingertips and she does nothing with it. It's truly sad. It's like she doesn't know how to do anything else. Does she even have any interests? That's an honest question. And before anyone says she might have anxiety or shopping might bring her happiness, or maybe she's just a homebody..how is that fair to her kids?
I agree with everything you said. If she had depression and then Nolan had his diagnosis she reaaaaallly should have taken the time to deal with it and work on herself. The last thing she should have been doing is having a 3rd baby. I mean, its bating a dead horse and it doesnt matter because Harlow is here now but the excuse of her having anxiety is such BS. If she does she needs to seek help for it if it is SO bad she cant do anything with her kids and also people with social anxiety just dont want to leave the house/socialize with people but B has no problem going out to restaurants or going to Target. You cant really have it both ways... she doesnt have to socialize with anyone at the park or beach or when taking the kids for a walk.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
sunsetlove wrote:

Maybe she realized she looked stupid replying to them all sassy than actually getting them with good points.

How funny that she was all bragging about her replies calling herself a smartass hahaha. What a weak ass bitch

She must have come down off her shopping high
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can just hear it now. Ean saying "you enjoy the money for the shopping trips right? Then tone down the nasty a bit, because my paychecks aren't supporting your habit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Someone tweeted to her about the car seats all in one row

She said "the seat belts actually didn't overlap once we tried the car seats out. We had a car seat tech approve it just in case. Kind of weird that you went all the way back to august of 2016 to find this in a Facebook forum"

If there is a car seat tech here, correct me if I'm wrong, but overlap doesn't literally mean they're crossed over eachother right? It just means the seatbelt is in a shared area of the next seat over? So ......sounds like a giant load of bullshit that she's spewing
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Someone tweeted to her about the car seats all in one row

She said "the seat belts actually didn't overlap once we tried the car seats out. We had a car seat tech approve it just in case. Kind of weird that you went all the way back to august of 2016 to find this in a Facebook forum"

If there is a car seat tech here, correct me if I'm wrong, but overlap doesn't literally mean they're crossed over eachother right? It just means the seatbelt is in a shared area of the next seat over? So ......sounds like a giant load of bullshit that she's spewing
Hey Brit, your bitch is showing. Also, it's kind of weird that you don't hug your dad or brother after not seeing them for awhile... but that's none of my business. Someone must've pissed in your cornflakes.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

One on hand, I get it... It must be annoying to have people pick apart everything you do and I want to like B, and I want to laugh at her bitchy comments but then I think... you bring it on yourself! You cant have your cake and eat it too. You want people to watch your whole life so this is what you get.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

poor Nolan he only has pajamas to wear this summer #MiddleChild

Sent from my 0PJA2
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Oh Britney. She's always the victim. She puts herself on YouTube, wants subscribers to fund her shopping problems, but doesn't like it when people point out her flaws and mistakes.

If you can't handle it, get off youtube. It's part of it.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

She also needs to tone down the bitchy and stop taking her problems out on other people. Handle your problems like an adult and don't make snide remarks on Twitter or the youtube comment section. Like I said before, she's twelve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Ok I don't mean to sound rude but I feel like Harlow was pretty cute for a newborn when she was born but now her eyes are just so big... is it just me?
Also I agree with whoever said a couple of pages back that they think Ean is pretty controlling. I'm not saying anything bad about him, just that I think he has a lot of opinions on how things should be.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I don't understand Twitter. Who tweeted her about the car?
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I don't understand Twitter. Who tweeted her about the car?
Some random account that looks like it was created just to ask her about it. The only tweets are about the car seats and one to Ellie I think from Ellie and Jared. It seems like it's someone from here who tweeted her about it possibly.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I was going to say that whoever tweeted her about the car seat was soooo freakin obvious. They only had 3 tweets, their first tweet was to Britney asking about the car seat, and they had like 1 follower...
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Someone tweeted to her about the car seats all in one row

I brought the screenshots here, and for the record, I am on the same Facebook group, and saw the post when she originally posted it. When I noticed in vlogs that all 3 kids were in the same row, I went back and the post. I'm not a car seat tech, but I'm almost positive that it doesn't matter which car seats she has. That middle row has overlapping belts. That means that it's not safe to have 3 across installed there, period. I also don't believe for a second she had a tech check it. She would've gone back to the Car Seats for the Littles group to confirm before she went and met with a tech. She also probably would've filmed it because it looks good. I hope the car seat tech who was here earlier comes back to confirm! Otherwise I could always post on Car Seats for the Littles myself asking lol.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Blueberry wrote:I feel bad for her, I mean...think about it. Buying new stuff is only satisfying for a little bit, then a month later it's not "new" anymore so she gets bored and buys more stuff. I grew up poor as shit and would only get 1 new pair of shoes a year, didn't get many new clothes, but I had clothes and that was enough. It's laughable when her kids have CLOSETS FULL of shit they don't use or wear and yet they "so desperately need" more all the time. Now that I'm older I just don't care about material items. They bring happiness for a short while, I like to spend it on needs so I can save up to make memories. Memories are not made going to target and IKEA. New experiences aren't had at target and ikea, this world has so much to offer and she literally sits in her white sterile house. She has the world at her fingertips and she does nothing with it. It's truly sad. It's like she doesn't know how to do anything else. Does she even have any interests? That's an honest question. And before anyone says she might have anxiety or shopping might bring her happiness, or maybe she's just a homebody..how is that fair to her kids?
Yes, I really do think the shopping is filling a void. She is bored and lonely, and may not even realize it. She has no true interests/hobbies for HERSELF and only herself. She doesn't hang out with friends, unless it's with kids and it's youtube related. Ean has time to himself. She needs to just say, "I'm going to do this, you need to be home with the kids." I've learned you need to carve out that time yourself and not expect anyone to just hand it to you. We already know she struggles with anxiety and depression. I honestly do feel for her, I struggle with some of the same issues and I also used to shop a lot. I notice when I'm feeling down, I'm much more likely to want to buy something to put a band-aid on it. But it wears off real quick. When I was a newer stay at home mom it was the worst, especially because I had no time or interests for myself outside of my home and my children. Now that I have some hobbies and have made new friends, and made myself more of a priority, I don't feel the need to shop and am much happier. I'm an introvert and don't need to go be social often, but having regular interactions and friends I can relate to (which truly started to happen when my kids started in activities and I became involved and met new moms) has helped my mental state so much. Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone to make these changes happen. If she's struggling badly with that, she really needs to see a doctor and either get back on meds or tweak them or talk to a therapist about how to handle it (which, truly she should anyway just to deal with Nolan's diagnosis, which I think she's never really come to terms with and she tried to put a band-aid on that problem, too). It's not selfish to take care of yourself. You can't fill from an empty cup, and I know I'm a much better mother when I do things for myself and feel refreshed. When I don't have that, I get stir crazy and start to get cranky with my family and it's just not good for any of us.
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

And she deleted her original post on Car Seats for the Littles hahahahahhaha.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

DecemberEm wrote:And she deleted her original post on Car Seats for the Littles hahahahahhaha.
"Kind of weird that you went all the way back to august of 2016 to find this in a Facebook forum"

"Yeah, kind of weird that you went all the way back to August of 2016 to find this in a Facebook forum so you could delete it."

Return to “Britneyandbaby”