E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

phie20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by phie20 »

I can't believe how Ellie doesn't notice her own behavior...

Jackson's sad that Jared is leaving. Instead of saying something like "He'll be back soon", she goes on with "Jackson, I need your to be my helper." 3 times. There's a right time and place for everything. NOT NOW. Poor Jackson has to stay alone with this crazy-one and her precious-calv.

Edit: Next scene, Calvin whining for Ellie cause Jared holds him for 5 seconds to say goodbye... Nope, nothing cute for me, sorry not sorry.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

phie20 wrote:I can't believe how Ellie doesn't notice her own behavior...

Jackson's sad that Jared is leaving. Instead of saying something like "He'll be back soon", she goes on with "Jackson, I need your to be my helper." 3 times. There's a right time and place for everything. NOT NOW. Poor Jackson has to stay alone with this crazy-one and her precious-calv.

Edit: Next scene, Calvin whining for Ellie cause Jared holds him for 5 seconds to say goodbye... Nope, nothing cute for me, sorry not sorry.
That's not healthy. He should be able to tolerate being hugged goodbye by his dad.
But then again, after the cheek-butt incident, maybe Calvin senses something off about his dad and doesn't want him around. Either way, it's not healthy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kittypurry »

Should we make a separate thread for John and Joan? Not saying it shouldn't be talked about here, but with their IVF treatment starting I think we'll have enough to talk about to need a separate sub thread.

I follow her too and personally I love her posts, I haven't lost a child but I've lost a close family member and I think she talks about parts of grief that is rarely discussed so openly. I think it's important for people to see that grief lessens but doesn't go away. I don't think the fact that she is still talking about it a little over a year is a sign she isn't coping well, she is working and has hobbies and is in therapy. She recently talked about her experience giving birth to her daughter after knowing she had passed and how hard it was to still go through with her birth plan for a natural birth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

mrogaan wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I'm not going to comment on the photos of her baby because I have never had a stillborn (and I hope I never do), so I'm not going to judge somebody for grieving too much.

But the cat thing? Hmm... that's a little odd. If a cat was ill enough to be euthanised, wouldn't a vet be able to see that through a general assessment? If not - why go through with the euthanasia?
she has been sharing photos of her cat and he doesn't look sick outwardly (he's very fluffy and that fur can hide a lot), but she said he has been (gross tmi for squeamish people) having uncontrollable diarrhea and even vomited blood the day they decided on euthanizing. you'd think a vet would be able to tell a cat is sick without needing bloodwork, but maybe the clinic has some weird rules about things needing to be proven with tests and paperwork, or maybe the vet is just an asshole.

Or maybe she was wrong and it was something that could easily be treated if she had taken him to be examined. I was struggling with IF and multiple losses when one of my pets became terminally ill. We never gave up on him, and I dealt with a lot caring for him while undergoing the stress of TTC, dealing with my losses and ultimately while pregnant again. It was the hardest year of my life, but when you have a pet you do what's right for them. The vet wasn't out of line asking for that bloodwork, if anything they sound like a great clinic to me for not just euthanizing someone's cat when brought in by a third party.

My SIL works at a vet clinic and she has 6 cats and 3 dogs. Most have a minor imperfection or "special need" of some sort and she ended up with all of them because shitty owners brought them in to just have them put down rather than try to solve the problem.

I get that she didn't want to waste the money on medical tests for an older cat while trying to save for fertility treatments, but I regret having voted for her based on how she treats her pets.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

^ i'm *pretty* sure she said the cat has cancer. also what do you mean by "how she treats her pets"? aside from this i've only ever seen her post about how much she loves and spoils her dog.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mrogaan wrote:^ i'm *pretty* sure she said the cat has cancer. also what do you mean by "how she treats her pets"? aside from this i've only ever seen her post about how much she loves and spoils her dog.

Please. If the cat has cancer the vet would have blood records from before. Even if it was at a different clinic they could transfer them.

Sounds like she diagnosed the cat as "old and sick" with something serious and just doesn't want to waste the money. Whatever, I know a lot of people that think like that, but it's not how I treat my pets. A bad hairball can cause blood in vomit. An age-related heart issue can cause diarrhea.... An older pet is bound to have health issues, but not necessarily terminal ones. When you have a pet of any age, a vet visit will cost money.

We euthanize when there are no other options as dictated by a VETERINARIAN. We aren't talking about not wanting to provide palliative care, she didn't waste the money on basic testing. Bloodwork is not out of the question.

I will admit though, my opinion of her changed anyway by how quick she was to jump into YT. Criticizing vloggers for exploiting their kids becomes especially odd when you see a couple start YT because it's helping give them the kids to exploit. It just doesn't sit well with me.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

kittypurry wrote:Should we make a separate thread for John and Joan? Not saying it shouldn't be talked about here, but with their IVF treatment starting I think we'll have enough to talk about to need a separate sub thread.

I follow her too and personally I love her posts, I haven't lost a child but I've lost a close family member and I think she talks about parts of grief that is rarely discussed so openly. I think it's important for people to see that grief lessens but doesn't go away. I don't think the fact that she is still talking about it a little over a year is a sign she isn't coping well, she is working and has hobbies and is in therapy. She recently talked about her experience giving birth to her daughter after knowing she had passed and how hard it was to still go through with her birth plan for a natural birth

i would like to have a separate thread about them :)

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

What is wrong with Ellie? Why does she act like that towards Jackson? Calving is very attached to her, so she should empathize with the fact that Jackson might have a really hard time when his dad is gone. Sometimes I really wonder if she has warm feelings for her kids/husband that aren't somehow related to her own needs.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

If you want to see how grey Jared is going to get, check out his brother Ryan! I think it suits Ryan (very distinguished) and matches his personality. However, I think it will be strange for Jared to have a full head of grey hair while running around and screaming like a child.....
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Eeek I legitimately feel sad (and I do not claim being so sad and broken hearted for a these strangers often at all) for Jackson when I read this thread and see screen caps of him. He's like the sweetest, most adorable little guy on YT! How can Ellie not want to spoil that kiddo with love? So weird.

On a very different note, I'm still subscribed to her personal channel and saw the thickety thick (???) mascara she's using now. Has anyone else used it here? Even though I think she's a c u next Tuesday, I do always love how her eyelashes look thick, long and "lifted" I'm wondering if it's that mascara or just her natural lashes are just nice?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

John and Joan thread:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Jackson is such a sweet boy. He has a gentle, thoughtful presence even through a screen. My heart melted when he said "too heavy" when Jared asked if he wanted to hold the play button. He also looked a lot like Cody in the hot tub when his bangs were straight down on his forehead. I can tolerate E&J just for him at this point.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

littlebaby wrote:Jackson is such a sweet boy. He has a gentle, thoughtful presence even through a screen. My heart melted when he said "too heavy" when Jared asked if he wanted to hold the play button. He also looked a lot like Cody in the hot tub when his bangs were straight down on his forehead. I can tolerate E&J just for him at this point.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Omg yes the "too heavy" was freakin adorable. He is the only reason I tolerate them as well. I skim through most of the vlogs just to see Jackson footage, lol.

Hey guys, I wonder if they'll start favoring Jackson a little more once they read here and realize he really is the true "star"? ;)
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:

On a very different note, I'm still subscribed to her personal channel and saw the thickety thick (???) mascara she's using now. Has anyone else used it here? Even though I think she's a c u next Tuesday, I do always love how her eyelashes look thick, long and "lifted" I'm wondering if it's that mascara or just her natural lashes are just nice?

I've been wondering the same thing!

Not gonna lie... I went out and bought the "super sizer lashblast" mascara by covergirl after she recommended it, and I can't even tell you how many bottles I've gone through of the stuff lol. So I'd like to say that I trust her opinion when it comes to mascara, but I'm skeptical because, ya know.. #sponsorships

Since we're on the topic, I'd also love to know if anyone has used Shiseido and had the same positive experience as Ellie? I was tempted to buy it a while back, but once I saw the price I backed off lol. Can anyone tell me if it's as worth it as she claims? (I know there are online reviews, of course, but I don't really trust those either.)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does she maybe use false eyelashes like Bonnie does?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Does she maybe use false eyelashes like Bonnie does?

Most of the time she does.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Ellie's face looked fuller in the thumbnail of her video, i havent watched the actual video tho

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Does she maybe use false eyelashes like Bonnie does?

I can tell when she has falsies or extensions versus her own lashes. Her own lashes are really nice. I seriously wonder why she bothers with falsies.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing!

Not gonna lie... I went out and bought the "super sizer lashblast" mascara by covergirl after she recommended it, and I can't even tell you how many bottles I've gone through of the stuff lol. So I'd like to say that I trust her opinion when it comes to mascara, but I'm skeptical because, ya know.. #sponsorships

Since we're on the topic, I'd also love to know if anyone has used Shiseido and had the same positive experience as Ellie? I was tempted to buy it a while back, but once I saw the price I backed off lol. Can anyone tell me if it's as worth it as she claims? (I know there are online reviews, of course, but I don't really trust those either.)
I love Shiseido. I was actually very surprised when Ellie mentioned using it, but it's great. Make-up and skincare. I have noticed Ellie's skin looks awfully aged in the last 1.5 yrs though. So, I dunno!

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Was anyone else annoyed that Ellie doesn't know the word lisp? She pointed out that Jackson's lisp is gone, but she kept saying "he's not making the 'thhh' sound!".
Jackson singing that song was just too cute.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”