BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I ventured on the Twitter. The person who tweeted her wasn't even an asshole and Brit was a bitch, the person replied to her bitchiness and Brit suddenly got nice. Hummmm.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LonelyTown »

imnottired wrote:She also needs to tone down the bitchy and stop taking her problems out on other people. Handle your problems like an adult and don't make snide remarks on Twitter or the youtube comment section. Like I said before, she's twelve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yeah, a part of me feels awful for her. Knowing she's depressed makes me not want to snark on her as much. I'm a young mom who has suffered from depression, I know the feeling, and I don't want to make Britney feel bad..

Then I remember that she chose this life and exploits her kids for money and I'm like eh, shrug, I guess. I wouldn't want snarky comments made about me or my baby, so I won't exploit her for money and YouTube clicks. Wow, that's an easy concept.

So you guys are right, as bad as I feel for her sometimes, she can stop at any time if it truly bugs her.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I can't believe she deleted her Facebook post hahaha what are ya trying to hide there Brit?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I finally watched the haul "The kids desperately needs clothes since they are growing so fast.,... they fit into 4t and 2t so the clothes I got them, 5th and 3t will be big on them.... Aria still fits into all her shorts from last year" Dude. WTF.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I finally watched the haul "The kids desperately needs clothes since they are growing so fast.,... they fit into 4t and 2t so the clothes I got them, 5th and 3t will be big on them.... Aria still fits into all her shorts from last year" Dude. WTF.
Britney's logic.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

LonelyTown wrote:
imnottired wrote:She also needs to tone down the bitchy and stop taking her problems out on other people. Handle your problems like an adult and don't make snide remarks on Twitter or the youtube comment section. Like I said before, she's twelve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yeah, a part of me feels awful for her. Knowing she's depressed makes me not want to snark on her as much. I'm a young mom who has suffered from depression, I know the feeling, and I don't want to make Britney feel bad..

Then I remember that she chose this life and exploits her kids for money and I'm like eh, shrug, I guess. I wouldn't want snarky comments made about me or my baby, so I won't exploit her for money and YouTube clicks. Wow, that's an easy concept.

So you guys are right, as bad as I feel for her sometimes, she can stop at any time if it truly bugs her.

I agree with both of you. I definitely could never take the heat and therefore would never put myself in that situation. However I will say that if people from here are allowed to post stupid shit on her YouTube and twitter just to get a rise out of her then imo she's allowed to defend herself. Is it the most mature thing ever? No. But I'm on a gossip forum so eh what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

Okay so, I asked the techs, and they said

"Previously, the board of manufacturers that releases harmonized statements on issues not found in manuals stated that you couldn't use two seats side-by-side if there was overlap but they've recently clarified the statement."

I honestly don't quite understand what it all means, but it looks like Britney could indeed be doing everything right! It came out about a month after she posted asking. I'm honestly super relieved! I was so disappointed when it seemed like she was putting her kids in danger out of convenience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

DecemberEm wrote:Okay so, I asked the techs, and they said

"Previously, the board of manufacturers that releases harmonized statements on issues not found in manuals stated that you couldn't use two seats side-by-side if there was overlap but they've recently clarified the statement."

I honestly don't quite understand what it all means, but it looks like Britney could indeed be doing everything right! It came out about a month after she posted asking. I'm honestly super relieved! I was so disappointed when it seemed like she was putting her kids in danger out of convenience.

I still think she's a stupid idiot for running out and buying a car that can't have a forward facing seat in the third row & for claiming she needed a third row when she didn't even plan to use it lol
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I think it's stupid that people are saying she's a bitch for not hugging her dad and brother. I mean they didn't hug her either lol that's probably just how they are. My dad and my little brother (same age as Connor) live on the other side of the country and I see them every 6 months or so. We don't hug either lol but we love each other and have a great time together.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sadie wrote:I think it's stupid that people are saying she's a bitch for not hugging her dad and brother. I mean they didn't hug her either lol that's probably just how they are. My dad and my little brother (same age as Connor) live on the other side of the country and I see them every 6 months or so. We don't hug either lol but we love each other and have a great time together.
I don't think it was just the lack of a hug. It was the awkward "oh....you're here too...?" Combined with the masks, aria crying, ean running away lol, Britney's confusion...it was just a weird scene all around & I felt awkward watching it happen
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

sadie wrote:I think it's stupid that people are saying she's a bitch for not hugging her dad and brother. I mean they didn't hug her either lol that's probably just how they are. My dad and my little brother (same age as Connor) live on the other side of the country and I see them every 6 months or so. We don't hug either lol but we love each other and have a great time together.
I tend to agree with you on this. I watched both vlogs and there's moments where the camera's aren't on Britney that it seems like she may have hugged her Dad. ~Personal, but I live 12 hours away from my family and even though I'm really close to my sister when I see her we don't hug, she just doesn't like hugs. Maybe that's Alyssa and Britney's dynamic too.
Ean of course was unhappy because he's always crabby, especially when Alyssa is around. (My opinion)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I don't think anyone called her a bitch for not hugging her dad.....?

She's a bitch when she responds to people on social media.

But her family and her are weird as fuck.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I know I'm late and this has probably been discussed but she let Harlow sleep in that damn car seat for 2+ hours in the DITL + 3 Kids vlog?! Wtf Britney!

bowielouwho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bowielouwho »

Do you think B and Alyssa have the lotus tattoo because of their mom? I remember her saying in a video they got the tattoo because of their childhood and a lotus flower symbolizes something like regrowth. I know this is off topic but it just popped into my head lol.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Ugh, I just can't with her new video! She tries so hard to be trendy and that choker looks so out of place on her.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All these yt moms with their baby updates sound so repetitive! Jess, V, and now Brit are on the "blue eyes" train. Who cares what her length is? Honestly? I don't see the appeal to these updates. They all sound the same from every other yt mom newborn update. They all act like their children are gods gift to earth. I understand that everyone is proud of their kids but the way yt moms do it is soooooo....like....egotistical?

I remember when they all had just one kid and would get on their high horses and give parenting advice. At the time all I could think was "Bitch you have one kid who's a few months old...how are you giving advice when your experiences as a parent are JUST starting? It's trial and error first then you can give advice from YOUR experiences NOT in general and as a whole"

lol ok sorry rant over. Her update on Carlo just annoyed me.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well isn't it too early to tell newborn eye colors since they are all grey or blue. I don't get it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone else notice ALL the blankets Britney has for Carlo?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blackswan wrote:Anyone else notice ALL the blankets Britney has for Carlo?
She desperately needed new blankets since she outgrew and wore out all her old ones!!!!!!!! Plus, B had coupon codes, super bucks and they were 50000% off!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Anyone else notice ALL the blankets Britney has for Carlo?
She desperately needed new blankets since she outgrew and wore out all her old ones!!!!!!!! Plus, B had coupon codes, super bucks and they were 50000% off!
LMFAO!!!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”