JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part 87)

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

pllfan5 wrote:Now we'll be talking about the bedroom arrangements for a while...
Just like jesss's messy cycle of a life, it's a cycle of discussions in here.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

In terms of the bedrooms on what planet could Jess afford a 6 bedroom house. I get she lives in cheap ass, junky Modesto but let's be real. I bet they still won't have more than 4 bedrooms. And if it is a 5 br place ones probably like an office sized space.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

kecx12 wrote:In terms of the bedrooms on what planet could Jess afford a 6 bedroom house. I get she lives in cheap ass, junky Modesto but let's be real. I bet they still won't have more than 4 bedrooms. And if it is a 5 br place ones probably like an office sized space.
I was looking online and all the bedrooms with 5 or 6 bedrooms near her didn't even break $500,000.
If she has been saving up she probably could buy one thay big.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

whattheactual wrote:
kecx12 wrote:In terms of the bedrooms on what planet could Jess afford a 6 bedroom house. I get she lives in cheap ass, junky Modesto but let's be real. I bet they still won't have more than 4 bedrooms. And if it is a 5 br place ones probably like an office sized space.
I was looking online and all the bedrooms with 5 or 6 bedrooms near her didn't even break $500,000.
If she has been saving up she probably could buy one thay big.

Ugh I want to believe you're right but... does Jess really have like 50k to dump as a down payment..... not likely...
holy crap it feels so real that she has an army of children and can't afford to put them anywhere decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I get that everybody wants to separate the twins so they aren't just "the twins," but did you ever consider how they feel? They love each other. They have grown up together since day one. Twins have a very special bond. I think Jessica should ask the kids who wants to room together. I could see a 6 bedroom going like this: Kyson+Kaden, Tommy+Caden, Lilia, Landen, Addie, Jess+Chris. I feel like Jess will want to put her girls in the same room, but I feel like there's too big of an age difference there for that to work out as nicely as she probably hopes. For example, Lilia will need to get up early for school and sleeping in a room with an infant, especially with that loud ass monitor, will have an effect on her sleep. Lilia is now getting a bunch of older big kid toys that have a lot of tiny pieces.. And that could be dangerous for Addie. Addie will junk up the room with giant toddler toys. So for Lilia AND Addie's sake, I hope she doesn't just throw them into a room together because they are both female.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Blackswan wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:On the bright side though, hopefully whatever they bought has enough rooms for all the kids. The house they were renting didn't have rooms for 2 of the kids. And it's funny since she said they wanted to stay at that house for a while. I'd think it's easier to rent than buy so hopefully she didn't buy a dump
Now I'm wondering how many rooms the house has. We want a 3 bedroom house and in the city we live in (we want to stay here) the houses are $600k+ for a small 2/3 bedroom 1 bath house.
Holy crap. My parents have a 5 bedroom 3 bath house for just over $205k. And we live about 30 min outside of Atlanta, so it's not in the middle of nowhere.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

Wow its crazy to see the differences in housing, Im in ontario canada (not Toronto) and here 300-400k would get you a townhouse 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom max. anything more than 4 bedrooms is considered more on the luxury end and prices are above 500k. Unless you buy something super old. And lets not forget theres a lot of maintenance when it comes to houses so she shouldn't just buy the biggest (as in size) piece of shit at the cheapest price she can find. And seriously with the amount of kids she has its ridiculous that she buys 3-4 bedroom homes, thats just crazy, even when they were renting their old house it was way too small for them, bigger than her moms house but still.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also I thought there was laws about how many people can live in a house depending on its size, like is it legal to have say 5 kids in 1 room? I actually think shes done having kids, mainly for the living conditions. Having Addie was a big stretch in that house, Id think thats as far as they can push it.
Last edited by MyGuiltyPleasure on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Where did we get the idea that Jess is a borderline alcoholic now? Did I miss something?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I meant to post this earlier but I was busy, but is it just me or does Lilias mattress look dirty?? Hope this attachment works
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I just wanted to say that Kyson & Landen melt my heart!!!! Kyson was so sweet telling Jess "I love you." Landen's eyes are so beautiful.. The twin's pictures came out super well..

i know everyone has been saying that Jess is overweight and has gotten bigger, but I do give her props for not hiding her body or seeming self conscious about it. I appreciate that she seems to be comfortable in her body even though she probably wants to be back at her normal 130 lbs.. So many women hide their bodies, or take pictures at weird angles on instagram, constantly use corsets and etc to look differently online and Jess just seems to be like, "This is me"
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

AnonymousSource wrote:
Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I don't think she'll have anymore children.. I hope not..
I'm seriously hoping she's done after the detained placenta incident, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if she got pregnant within a few months of moving in. It's almost tradition with her.
Moved into apartment with Drake: pregnant with K&K
Moved into rental with Drake: pregnant with Landen
Moved into rental with Chris: pregnant with Edwardlyn
Moved into owned house with Chris: ...we'll see
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
petty crocker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petty crocker »

rodgerdodger wrote:Seeing Chris change Addie in the booth made me gag.
I will never think of booths at places the same again
seriously. it's gross.
I bet the kids are the type to make a giant mess when they go out to eat, while Jessica smiles and laughs bc "that's what kids do, right? hehe"
oh and then they don't clean up after themselves, and Jessica leaves a shitty tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

notapnutmommy wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:On the bright side though, hopefully whatever they bought has enough rooms for all the kids. The house they were renting didn't have rooms for 2 of the kids. And it's funny since she said they wanted to stay at that house for a while. I'd think it's easier to rent than buy so hopefully she didn't buy a dump
Now I'm wondering how many rooms the house has. We want a 3 bedroom house and in the city we live in (we want to stay here) the houses are $600k+ for a small 2/3 bedroom 1 bath house.
Holy crap. My parents have a 5 bedroom 3 bath house for just over $205k. And we live about 30 min outside of Atlanta, so it's not in the middle of nowhere.
Yeah it's really expensive here. It's by the beach and by one of the worlds biggest mall. The crime rate is really low. If you get pulled over for a minor traffic violation guaranteed you'll have about 2-4 cop cars handling it because they just have nothing to do here. I love it here and praying we can stay. If not in a neighboring city atleast. One of the tenants here was a single old lady who never locked her door. Even at night.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Wow its crazy to see the differences in housing, Im in ontario canada (not Toronto) and here 300-400k would get you a townhouse 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom max. anything more than 4 bedrooms is considered more on the luxury end and prices are above 500k. Unless you buy something super old. And lets not forget theres a lot of maintenance when it comes to houses so she shouldn't just buy the biggest (as in size) piece of shit at the cheapest price she can find. And seriously with the amount of kids she has its ridiculous that she buys 3-4 bedroom homes, thats just crazy, even when they were renting their old house it was way too small for them, bigger than her moms house but still.
OT, but seeing how inexpensive houses are in other parts of the world is really depressing. I am from Toronto, and a four bedroom house here would cost a million dollars easy. More than that is just plain unobtainable lol.
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Sort of off topic, but I really don't think Jess is that big really. I mean obviously she isn't going to look like she did before the twins or even Landen, but in my opinion she looks pretty good for having 5 kids.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

ArielLipstick wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Wow its crazy to see the differences in housing, Im in ontario canada (not Toronto) and here 300-400k would get you a townhouse 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom max. anything more than 4 bedrooms is considered more on the luxury end and prices are above 500k. Unless you buy something super old. And lets not forget theres a lot of maintenance when it comes to houses so she shouldn't just buy the biggest (as in size) piece of shit at the cheapest price she can find. And seriously with the amount of kids she has its ridiculous that she buys 3-4 bedroom homes, thats just crazy, even when they were renting their old house it was way too small for them, bigger than her moms house but still.
OT, but seeing how inexpensive houses are in other parts of the world is really depressing. I am from Toronto, and a four bedroom house here would cost a million dollars easy. More than that is just plain unobtainable lol.
Ya toronto is crazy expensive, I heard no one really lives near down town toronto. I heard places like florida are super cheap (mainly cause theyll be under water in idk how many yrs) and some places in california. Although I have friends in california and their standard houses are only 1 level which to me is so small cause im used to basements and upper floors, ive also seen more expensive houses with more bedrooms/basement but theyre way out of jessicas income.

Plus I thought the banks became tougher on giving out mortgages after the stock market crashed, I heard before you didnt even need to put a down payment in the US, which is insane.
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

AnonymousSource wrote:I get that everybody wants to separate the twins so they aren't just "the twins," but did you ever consider how they feel? They love each other. They have grown up together since day one. Twins have a very special bond. I think Jessica should ask the kids who wants to room together. I could see a 6 bedroom going like this: Kyson+Kaden, Tommy+Caden, Lilia, Landen, Addie, Jess+Chris. I feel like Jess will want to put her girls in the same room, but I feel like there's too big of an age difference there for that to work out as nicely as she probably hopes. For example, Lilia will need to get up early for school and sleeping in a room with an infant, especially with that loud ass monitor, will have an effect on her sleep. Lilia is now getting a bunch of older big kid toys that have a lot of tiny pieces.. And that could be dangerous for Addie. Addie will junk up the room with giant toddler toys. So for Lilia AND Addie's sake, I hope she doesn't just throw them into a room together because they are both female.
speaking as a twin, twins are gonna automatically share rooms in homes where kids can't get their own. I shared a room with my twin sister (I'm a girl as well) for my entire time at home, and then my two youngest brothers (one biological, one step) shared a room and then the other two - both of them step-siblings, one boy and one girl - had their own rooms. but that was fine, because me sharing with someone I knew my entire life was better than a new sibling.
and twins usually share clothes. obviously you have your own, but you sometimes have multiples and you'll borrow and it's better to share a space with them.
there is no logic in splitting the twins up. I would much rather have shared with my twin sister than ANY of my siblings because I was used to sharing a space with her, we understood each other, we borrowed from each other etc.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Janell posted a snap of wine, Hennessy and fireball whiskey. She and others are drinking at Jess and Chris' tonight. I wonder why they think a house full of kids is a good place to get their drink on. Poor kids.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

So this idiot is going to buy a house near the top of the market on her youtube income and the wage of a guy she's known for a couple of years. Unbelievable. She never stops making bad decisions. Leaving aside the likelihood of a house price crash, does she honestly believe that she will still be with Chris in 10 years and still be making youtube money?

Return to “JesssFam”