bbygal
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by bbygal »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
bbygal wrote:In her new video she says one of the reasons she's scared to have another baby is because it'll most likely be obviously white (blonde hair/blue eyes) while Hazzel is half Mexican and she doesn't want that to make Hazzel feel bad? She's never going to look like Haylee (or Randy lol) regardless and that's something she's gonna realize no matter what. I think Haylee is overthinking it a little in regards to looks. I know siblings from the same parents where one has black hair and the other has blonde. They never cared or thought differently of each other because of that.
She's dumb. Has she not heard of adoption? Kids don't look like their parents all the time. And if this is a concern, why is a concern only if she has another kid? Hazzel doesn't look like like her or dirt bag..if she's gonna have questions, she would've already asked them..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Right? Imagine not having a second child because you're afraid your first child won't like their hair color lmfao I just can't with that concept. To give her credit, though, the other reasons she listed in the video were valid and I could sympathize with the overall concept of having a kid being scary.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

bbygal wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
bbygal wrote:In her new video she says one of the reasons she's scared to have another baby is because it'll most likely be obviously white (blonde hair/blue eyes) while Hazzel is half Mexican and she doesn't want that to make Hazzel feel bad? She's never going to look like Haylee (or Randy lol) regardless and that's something she's gonna realize no matter what. I think Haylee is overthinking it a little in regards to looks. I know siblings from the same parents where one has black hair and the other has blonde. They never cared or thought differently of each other because of that.
She's dumb. Has she not heard of adoption? Kids don't look like their parents all the time. And if this is a concern, why is a concern only if she has another kid? Hazzel doesn't look like like her or dirt bag..if she's gonna have questions, she would've already asked them..

Right? Imagine not having a second child because you're afraid your first child won't like their hair color lmfao I just can't with that concept. To give her credit, though, the other reasons she listed in the video were valid.
I'm multiracial...and I was confused, yes..but I didn't need therapy bc my parents were different colors than me.

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

And I'm sure that another reason is that Haylee, Randy and any new babies would all have the same last name, and Hazzel would have one that is totally different.

I also found it weird that she was very open about when they were planning to TTC. I don't believe her, though. She's so secretive (I mean, she kept their new dog a secret for weeks) so I doubt that they really were planning to start in August. I know I was saying earlier that they were probably going to start soon, but now I really think that they're going to (and always have been planning to) wait a long time (unless Haylee gets bored of Hazzel being at school and wants to delay).

I think that whole video was 1) a massive shoutout to us because of the speculating if she was physically capable; 2) a sob story way to get people off her back and leave her alone about still wanting to wait a while.

I really hope Haylee goes to college, sorts out what she wants to do with her career, and then has another baby. She's so young. Her and Randy have been together for 2 1/2 years. There's no rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

It will probably be hard for Haylee herself having people ask if her kids have the same dad....
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

sadie wrote:It will probably be hard for Haylee herself having people ask if her kids have the same dad....
I have a different dad than my sister and her two kids have different dads and nobody has ever asked "so do they have the same dad?" Lol
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
sadie wrote:It will probably be hard for Haylee herself having people ask if her kids have the same dad....
I have a different dad than my sister and her two kids have different dads and nobody has ever asked "so do they have the same dad?" Lol
Lol yeah I have half brothers too and nobody has asked but we all look similar. If the kids were different ethnicities though? Anyway I actually watched the vlog and I now don't think she cares about that she's actually worried for Hazel's feelings.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I honestly just can't imagine Haylee having another kid. I know she's from a big family but wow, I just don't see it. I don't doubt that she's capable or anything but sometimes having one kid is just "right" for people, and I think that's the way it is with her.

Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
I have the same Dad as my sister and people used to ask her if we had the different Dads, lol. People are weird and rude.

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

I was wondering what her dad looked like and damn she does look just like him.
IMG_7207.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Albert is such an unfortunate looking guy. And randy ain't much better. Her taste is horrible

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I have to give it to her for actually putting thought into her decision. She seems to grasp the seriousness of parenting much more than other YT moms, even if she falters here and there. I also like that she acknowledged Hazzel is an easy toddler and that she had help when Hazzel was a newborn. Another baby could have a completely different temperament. The dynamic also changes between you and your firstborn once a new baby comes. I struggled a LOT with that. Obviously all of these things can be overcome if you want to have a second child, but if she isn't ready then that's all she needs to say. Like another poster said, nothing wrong with being one and done. What is the rush? These girls are so young. I didn't have my first till I was 32.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I only just started watching a few of her vlogs.. But HAZZLE?? Why did nobody stop her from spelling it that way? It's awful. I always pronounce it like 'dazzle' in my head...
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Pineapples wrote:I only just started watching a few of her vlogs.. But HAZZLE?? Why did nobody stop her from spelling it that way? It's awful. I always pronounce it like 'dazzle' in my head...
It's actually Hazzel...but still bad. The name Hazel is bad enough...

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I only just started watching a few of her vlogs.. But HAZZLE?? Why did nobody stop her from spelling it that way? It's awful. I always pronounce it like 'dazzle' in my head...
It's actually Hazzel...but still bad. The name Hazel is bad enough...

Oops I spelled it wrong lol. But yeah it's awful. HAZZEL. Ugh.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

I pronounce it the same way. I think Hazel is a cute name but the way Haylee spells it is just awful.. you can tell she was a teen when she had Hazzel just by that spelling alone..it makes her seem really immature.
She should seriously change her name to have one Z. It's not too late Haylee.. better do it before she starts kindergarten!
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Does anybody actually verifiably know if there's a reason she spells it like that? Reading through here I've seen people say she wanted it to have a double letter like her name, her grandma spelled it like that, a non-existent greek goddess spelled it like that... what is the truth lol. Has she ever said?
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

bbygal wrote:Does anybody actually verifiably know if there's a reason she spells it like that? Reading through here I've seen people say she wanted it to have a double letter like her name, her grandma spelled it like that, a non-existent greek goddess spelled it like that... what is the truth lol. Has she ever said?
I'm not sure but she has said she's dyslexic. Maybe that's why?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

bbygal wrote:Does anybody actually verifiably know if there's a reason she spells it like that? Reading through here I've seen people say she wanted it to have a double letter like her name, her grandma spelled it like that, a non-existent greek goddess spelled it like that... what is the truth lol. Has she ever said?
In a video she said it's after some goddess
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her voice is really annoying!!!! It's so hard to watch her videos because of it.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Hazzzzzzzel looks so different & pretty with her out & natural. Not so monkey looking

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”