KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

It's weird seeing the vlogs go from keren having chick fil a, chipotle, pizza, and junk food to them only showing keren eating when they have people over and grocery shopping. She should do a "what I eat in a day" video because I'm curious now. Khoa is mostly eating at the restaurant too. Maybe they're trying to save money.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I thought Keren's new video was interesting. She says when her and Koah wanted to start a family they decided they wanted to have kids before getting married because they wanted their kids to be in the wedding. There isn't a problem with having kids outside of marriage, but to say you didn't want to get married first only because you wanted your kids in your wedding is weird to me. Then she was basically throwing major shade at Kyra and Oscar saying how she could never handle the sass of a baby girl next to having a boy and she's glad she had a boy this time around. She was so negative about it and I thought that was weird because I thought she wanted a girl????
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I remember Landon's gender reveal khoa was saying he hopes it's a boy because if it was a girl then Keren wouldn't want anymore children but if it was a boy that she would try again for a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:I thought Keren's new video was interesting. She says when her and Koah wanted to start a family they decided they wanted to have kids before getting married because they wanted their kids to be in the wedding. There isn't a problem with having kids outside of marriage, but to say you didn't want to get married first only because you wanted your kids in your wedding is weird to me. Then she was basically throwing major shade at Kyra and Oscar saying how she could never handle the sass of a baby girl next to having a boy and she's glad she had a boy this time around. She was so negative about it and I thought that was weird because I thought she wanted a girl????
That is weird I've never heard anyone say that before. There's nothing wrong with admitting or wanting kids before marriage. I have the feeling Jackson was unplanned right? There's nothing wrong with that why lie
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

dramallama429 wrote:I thought Keren's new video was interesting. She says when her and Koah wanted to start a family they decided they wanted to have kids before getting married because they wanted their kids to be in the wedding. There isn't a problem with having kids outside of marriage, but to say you didn't want to get married first only because you wanted your kids in your wedding is weird to me. Then she was basically throwing major shade at Kyra and Oscar saying how she could never handle the sass of a baby girl next to having a boy and she's glad she had a boy this time around. She was so negative about it and I thought that was weird because I thought she wanted a girl????
The "sass of a baby girl"... WHAT??? I stopped watching her videos because Keren annoys me but I feel like I should watch this one... I feel like Keren is just jealous of Kyra because I think Keren wanted a girl - didn't she said that if Landon was going to be a boy she was ok not to be pregnant again? or am I wrong?
OK have more success than her channel plus Levi reacted better to his sister arrival than Jackson towards Landon so yes I feel like Keren is just jealous... how childish of her! It's not as if she was THAT young, plus she is a mother of two now, it's time to grow up... I am going to watch this video, I am really curious!!
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Unknowngirly wrote:
That is weird I've never heard anyone say that before. There's nothing wrong with admitting or wanting kids before marriage. I have the feeling Jackson was unplanned right? There's nothing wrong with that why lie
I am not sure... didn't she has a miscarriage, and she was really sad, so she decided to plan the pregnancy with Jackson? I am not sure (sorry for the double post, I didn't see your comment before)
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Midia wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:
I am not sure... didn't she has a miscarriage, and she was really sad, so she decided to plan the pregnancy with Jackson? I am not sure (sorry for the double post, I didn't see your comment before)
I've heard that but idk which vlog its in do you know?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d711b3.jpg[/img]

His teethImage

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

oh gosh theyre sooooo bad ><
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d711b3.jpg[/img]

His teethImage

It's disgusting that out of her immaturity she has done that to her own child. Then again, she spanks him and yells in his face just for fun
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Unknowngirly wrote:
Midia wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:
I think it was on her own channel, not the daily vlog (I am not sure but It may be in the "draw my life" video except she didn't draw...)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

How can someone see that happening to their child's teeth and just not do anything? His teeth are going to be like that until they fall out now. That could take all the way up until age 10...
how embarrassing

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
Midia wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:
she talks about it in her draw my life :)

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Keren just said Mardi Gras on Younow and she pronounced Gras with the S. I just.... :-|
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

She also said "easilier"... I'm getting off this younow I can't handle the cringe. This girl has a college degree?
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

sjla6993 wrote:She also said "easilier"... I'm getting off this younow I can't handle the cringe. This girl has a college degree?
Can't forget "funner"

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nothankyou wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:She also said "easilier"... I'm getting off this younow I can't handle the cringe. This girl has a college degree?
Can't forget "funner"

"Aquaphora"

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:
Can't forget "funner"

"Aquaphora"

"Feets"

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm laughing so hard at all of these. It could be its own separate thread lol
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also I think we get it, Jacksons teeth are fucked. That's pretty obvious by now.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”