OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

agarcia721
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by agarcia721 »

oscar putting levi in the top bunk did worry me, but I did appreciate and take notice about how stressed he was about checking on him through the window.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

aaaand here it begins...the heavy blankets over alayas carseat...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

why the crap would they put levi on the top bunk?! What if he did crawl over or rolled over in his sleep... oh my gosh ><
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

vlog thoughts

- they keep mentioning keeping alaya away from levi and oscar bc they're sick and then in later clips oscar's holding her lol okay...
- levi in the top bunk made my stomach hurt...they said he was afraid of heights and wouldn't look over but what if he just woke up and in a daze did and dsjfgdfgk. that made me super worried.
- levi bopping around with the headphones on before there was even music on was really cute.
- actually really liked how they handled the breastfeeding cotd..oscar definitely jokes a lot and reminds me of my brothers in that way so i understood that he was joking and poking fun at his little brother, not kyra. i kind of wish she would have elaborated about the woman making a comment about her breastfeeding in public at tj maxx. i hate when people do that, it's not sexual, it's feeding a child.
- alaya is still adorable and i can't wait for her to grow a lil personality <3

ps they should post a vlog in the am and in the pm to catch up but obviously that will never happen :roll:
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oscar being able to see Levi through some glass doesn't make a bit of difference. No way should he have been put into the top bunk just because they couldn't get him to take a nap any other way. I don't care that Oscar say's Levi's scared of heights, he could have had a moment of feeling brave, peeked over the edge and toppled off before Oscar had even made it away from the glass. Luckily he didn't. Luckily he hasn't yet been seriously injured as a result of his parents laziness and stupidity.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Why couldn't they have taken the pack and play for Levi to nap in if they knew they were going to be at Oscar's Dads for an extensive period of time? These two just don't think sometimes, and it's moments like these where their young age really shows.
hippie_vegan_mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hippie_vegan_mama »

Okay, so definitley was not a fan of Levi being on the top bunk and stuff but I have to say as much as I dislike Oscar, I am happy he has not just thrown Levi under the bus, and (although Kyra commented otherwise) is socializing with Alaya. I completely get Kyra not wanting to be all over Levi right now because he's sick but she is already showing tendencies to favor Alaya. I get its hard (I have 5 of my own) but I really hope she doesn't just put Levi aside for her precious princess lol (Alaya's actually beautiful and so sweet not any type of remark on her... I just have a feeling - which I hope is wrong - that Kyra will favor her over Levi.) I noticed the carseat thing too! I cannot believe how oblivious they are about car safety! It makes me furious to see them throw caution to the wind in regards to their childrens safety!
Last edited by hippie_vegan_mama on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hippie_vegan_mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hippie_vegan_mama »

Okay, so definitley was not a fan of Levi being on the top bunk and stuff but I have to say as much as I dislike Oscar, I am happy he has not just thrown Levi under the bus, and (although Kyra commented otherwise) is socializing with Alaya. I completely get Kyra not wanting to be all over Levi right now because he's sick but she is already showing tendencies to favor Alaya. I get its hard (I have 5 of my own) but I really hope she doesn't just put Levi aside for her precious princess lol (Alaya's actually beautiful and so sweet not any type of remark on her... I just have a feeling - which I hope is wrong - that Kyra will favor her over Levi.) I noticed the carseat thing too! I cannot believe how oblivious they are about car safety! It makes me furious to see them throw caution to the wind in regards to their childrens safety!
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I watched the vlog an Levi was so cute listening to music and kissing his aunt however he looked really sick, O said he had to stay away from his sister (he even said himself was sick and had to stay away) but still, Levi was close to Alaya and O hold her!
And seriously, why was Levi in the top bunk!! He is so young, he could fell and O watching him throught the window wouldn't have change anything, it was very dangerous!!

The end about breastfeeding in public was interesting, I kind of assume O was joking last time (because it's his personnality) but it was good of them to comment on it. It's in this kind of moment where I see how much Kyra has matured, because yes, even if people judge her, she will feed her child wherever she needs to obviously. I don't get why somepeople have problem with it, it's not sexual!!

But seriously Levi was sick in the video so I don't get why he was close to Alaya, why did he get out of the house without a coat and a scarf, why after hi nap, O put it in the swimming pool ... no, they handle it very badly!!

One moment in the video Kyra said something about her children always prefering O when she is the one doing all the work and I remember a lot of videos where Levi reached towards O and not her so I felt so sad for her when she said that :( I really hope Alaya will want to be close to her because its really sad and I feel like Levi is closer to O because O always takes Levi to do "fun things" while Kyra to the "parent stuff" and it's not fair...
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oscar strikes me as the type of dad who'd be more for his sons than his daughters. He's always trying to keep up this macho bollocks and if Alaya grows up to play with dolls, tea seats and the like, I can't see Oscar sitting down and entertaining it because he'd be too embarrassed. They were sent a book once, princesses or something, and he said straight away that it wasn't something he was going to be reading his daughter. Reminds me of my ex, the father of my daughter, and when he was involved he said he couldn't be seen pushing her around town because the pram was too girly and people would talk about him. Knob head.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

hippie_vegan_mama wrote:Okay, so definitley was not a fan of Levi being on the top bunk and stuff but I have to say as much as I dislike Oscar, I am happy he has not just thrown Levi under the bus, and (although Kyra commented otherwise) is socializing with Alaya. I completely get Kyra not wanting to be all over Levi right now because he's sick but she is already showing tendencies to favor Alaya. I get its hard (I have 5 of my own) but I really hope she doesn't just put Levi aside for her precious princess lol (Alaya's actually beautiful and so sweet not any type of remark on her... I just have a feeling - which I hope is wrong - that Kyra will favor her over Levi.) I noticed the carseat thing too! I cannot believe how oblivious they are about car safety! It makes me furious to see them throw caution to the wind in regards to their childrens safety!
Maybe I am wrong but I don't feel like she starts favouring her daughter, on the contrary I am more worried with Oscar favouring Levi. I said it in previous posts, I feel like Oscar takes Levi away from Kyra a lot (and that's why Levi seems to be closer to Oscar) so i don't know but I think Kyra may end up being closer to Alaya because Oscar will focus on Levi but not because she favour Alaya and I really hope I am wrong... (does what i say make any sense??)
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

sjla6993 wrote: i kind of wish she would have elaborated about the woman making a comment about her breastfeeding in public at tj maxx. i hate when people do that, it's not sexual, it's feeding a child.
Maybe we hear/see more about that situation on of the next vlogs when it happened. They are behind in vlogs, but cotd is always up to date
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I don't think we can say who favors who yet. Alaya is just a week old and Kyra is breastfeeding, so it's normal for a newborn to be more with its mother.. We'll see what the future brings....
ecf997

OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by ecf997 »

hippie_vegan_mama wrote:Okay, so definitley was not a fan of Levi being on the top bunk and stuff but I have to say as much as I dislike Oscar, I am happy he has not just thrown Levi under the bus, and (although Kyra commented otherwise) is socializing with Alaya. I completely get Kyra not wanting to be all over Levi right now because he's sick but she is already showing tendencies to favor Alaya. I get its hard (I have 5 of my own) but I really hope she doesn't just put Levi aside for her precious princess lol (Alaya's actually beautiful and so sweet not any type of remark on her... I just have a feeling - which I hope is wrong - that Kyra will favor her over Levi.) I noticed the carseat thing too! I cannot believe how oblivious they are about car safety! It makes me furious to see them throw caution to the wind in regards to their childrens safety!
Lol how is Kyra favoring Alaya at all, she's just cluster feeding right now so of course Kyra would be paying more attention to her.

Also, it seemed they were both giving him tons of one on one attention in the pool.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Ohthehumanity wrote:they sounded so stupid in the comment of the day. When kyra was saying when parents want to take the pacifier away they should just take it away and that's that. Have they not been "trying" to get Levi off the bottle for months. It is soo bad for him, and he is 100% dependent on it to fall asleep. Rarely do we ever even see him use a sippy cup. It's actually cringe worthy to see them giving him juice in a bottle. It's so much worse then a paci. I don't think it was really a shot at KK, Oscar had the same views with Levi. I wish they would properly research things for once
I couldn't agree more. Levi's dependence on the bottle is just as bad if not worse than a pacifier. They shouldn't talk. If it's "so easy" to just take paci away, then why haven't they just taken the bottle away? Kind of dumb if you ask me. Have seen that child drink from a sippy cup maybe once or twice. He always ALWAYS has a bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

Was Oscar's dad seriously wearing a shirt with Pablo Escobar, a man that helped destabalise an entire country and murdered tons of people :? ugh this is why I hate shows like Narcos that somewhat normalise/glorify him. Anyway, Alaya is only a week old, I highly doubt Kyra is already favouring her over Levi and is just focused on the fact that her newborn currently needs a bit more attention than her one-year-old. I'm sure if Kyra wasn't bonding enough with Alaya people would be flipping shit too. The bunk bed thing really pissed me off, it seems like they spent the night there seeing as in the end he was put to bed there so why not just take the pack n play??
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Guys I know I'm so late to the bow party but the nurses also put a bow on my daughters head in the hospital. It's very common there... they don't use glue, well my nurses used jelly lube or something like that. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 564d20.jpg[/img]

It should just come off if she pulls a bit, can totally understand if she is waiting for her bath so it slides right off better. No biggie.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

What does Oscars dad do for work? He seems like he's got quite a lot of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

urusha90 wrote:Guys I know I'm so late to the bow party but the nurses also put a bow on my daughters head in the hospital. It's very common there... they don't use glue, well my nurses used jelly lube or something like that. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 564d20.jpg[/img]

It should just come off if she pulls a bit, can totally understand if she is waiting for her bath so it slides right off better. No biggie.
Aw, from what I can tell, she's a cutie :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

juststardust wrote:Was Oscar's dad seriously wearing a shirt with Pablo Escobar, a man that helped destabalise an entire country and murdered tons of people :? ugh this is why I hate shows like Narcos that somewhat normalise/glorify him. Anyway, Alaya is only a week old, I highly doubt Kyra is already favouring her over Levi and is just focused on the fact that her newborn currently needs a bit more attention than her one-year-old. I'm sure if Kyra wasn't bonding enough with Alaya people would be flipping shit too. The bunk bed thing really pissed me off, it seems like they spent the night there seeing as in the end he was put to bed there so why not just take the pack n play??
Thats still not as bad as those red hats saying "make America great again". Haha I'm joking. I have to say that now because people on here get butthurt af lol. But clothing companies usually make shirts like that to be edgy and trendy. Hopefully the hype goes away soon.

Return to “OKBaby”